Why do parents keep doing this?

Old October 4th 04, 01:34 AM
Briar Rabbit

Sarah Vaughan wrote:
In message , Briar Rabbit
writes

[...]
I've always protected myself against HPV and other infections by
making sure the men I've been with have used condoms, which is a
much more effective way. Why should I expect them to get circumcised?

How many men would that be Sarah?

Rather more than you've experienced, I believe.

But Sarah, dear, using a condom is not "sex as nature intended it". How
are supposed to enjoy the slip sliding effect of the foreskin if it is
contrained in a condom? I guess the benefit is that it contains the
stink though ;-)

Actually it is all about facts.

Nope. For you, it's all about being anti-foreskin.

Sarah

Sarah it was established from the Williamson/Willianson survey results
that 2% of women have a foreskin fetish in that they are only interested
in a foreskin for sex and do not really care about the man. You know the
sort. The type who hangs around truck stops waiting for an big, dirty
uncircumcised trucker to ravish her in his truck. You be one of those then?

WOMEN'S PREFERENCES FOR PENILE CIRCUMCISION IN SEXUAL PARTNERS
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...ence/message/4

or

WOMEN'S PREFERENCES FOR PENILE CIRCUMCISION IN SEXUAL PARTNERS
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unasha...rc/message/413

Old October 4th 04, 01:38 AM
Briar Rabbit

Sarah Vaughan wrote:

Briar Rabbit wrote:

So you have to have "experience" with an adequate sample size
otherwise your opinion isn't worth diddley squat.

To which Sarah Vaughan replied:

I shall look forward to hearing your sample size, in that case. ;-)

To which Briar Rabbit, having carefully snipped his original comment as
restored above, wrote:

I don't have a sample size

So I guess that clears _that_ one up, then. ;-)

Sarah

And you sample size was?
Old October 4th 04, 01:42 AM
Briar Rabbit

Sarah Vaughan wrote:

In message , Briar Rabbit
writes

This is what you need to know about the people who hang weights from
the dicks to stretch themselves a sort of foreskin. Sad and pathetic.

Restoration Seekers

==========================

Archives of Sexual Behavior, Vol. 10, No.4, 1981

Prepuce Restoration Seekers: Psychiatric Aspects

Paul C. Mohl, M.D.I,2 , Russel Adams, Ph.D.,3 Donald M. Greer,
M.D.,4 and Kathy A. Sheley, Ph.D.

snip

Ah, yes, the old trick. Find a few people amongst the group you want to
ridicule who clearly _do_ have some sort of psychological problem -
after all, you can guarantee there'll be some, since there's no group
existing that's going to be immune to being joined by people who happen
to have pre-existing problems. Then, try to imply - or to state
straight out - that these people are representative of the entire group.

It's a well-known trick. People used to try it - probably still do, for
that matter - to make it seem that gay people were all psychologically
twisted. Before that, I believe they tried it to make it seem that women
who wanted a career other than housewifery were psychological freaks.
Before that, presumably they tried it to prove something else.

And, of course, it doesn't prove a thing. Except in the minds of people
who want it to.

Sarah

Now why am I not surprised that you state that it doesn't prove a thing?
Heh heh heh

I suppose this must apply to people who want to believe that ;-)
Old October 9th 04, 06:52 PM
Sarah Vaughan

In message , Briar Rabbit
writes
Sarah Vaughan wrote:
In message , Briar Rabbit
writes

[...]
I've always protected myself against HPV and other infections by
making sure the men I've been with have used condoms, which is a
much more effective way. Why should I expect them to get circumcised?

How many men would that be Sarah?

Rather more than you've experienced, I believe.

But Sarah, dear, using a condom is not "sex as nature intended it".

And your problem with that would be....?

How are supposed to enjoy the slip sliding effect of the foreskin if
it is contrained in a condom?

No idea, and don't particularly care, since protecting myself against
infection is more important to me than whether or not a man wants a
slip-sliding effect. My view, in the days when I was still single, was
that any potential sexual partner of mine could decide for himself
whether he preferred sex with a condom or no sex - fine by me either
way, but those were the options. BTW, I never met any who decided they
preferred the latter. ;-)

[...]
Sarah it was established from the Williamson/Willianson survey results
that 2% of women have a foreskin fetish in that they are only
interested in a foreskin for sex and do not really care about the man.

LOL! You just can't stop inventing things that that survey never said,
can you?

(Oh, and BTW - please don't bother simply regurgitating the whole thing
again with a "Well, you read it for yourself, then." I have, as you
well know. And it doesn't say anything about 2% of women being only
interested in a foreskin and not caring about the man, as you well know.
Not that I can see what it would matter if it did, but it doesn't, and
lying about what it says is downright silly.)

You know the sort. The type who hangs around truck stops waiting for
an big, dirty uncircumcised trucker to ravish her in his truck. You be
one of those then?

I hope it won't put too much of a crimp in your fantasies to be told
that the answer's no.

Sarah

--
"I once requested an urgent admission for a homeopath who had become depressed
and taken a massive underdose" - Phil Peverley
Old October 9th 04, 06:56 PM
Sarah Vaughan

In message , Briar Rabbit
writes
Sarah Vaughan wrote:

Briar Rabbit wrote:

So you have to have "experience" with an adequate sample size
otherwise your opinion isn't worth diddley squat.

To which Sarah Vaughan replied:

I shall look forward to hearing your sample size, in that case.

To which Briar Rabbit, having carefully snipped his original
comment as restored above, wrote:

I don't have a sample size

So I guess that clears _that_ one up, then. ;-)
Sarah

And you sample size was?

Somewhat larger than yours. Does that mean that you think my opinion is
closer to meaning something than yours, or does it just mean that you
don't think either of our opinions are worth diddley-squat?

Let me guess - it actually means that you don't think sample size
amounts to a damn thing. What you think is that an opinion that doesn't
agree with yours isn't worth diddley-squat, and is probably related to
sexual fetishes.

Sarah

Old October 9th 04, 06:57 PM
Sarah Vaughan

In message , Briar Rabbit
writes
Sarah Vaughan wrote:

[...]

Because you've seen enough of my posts to know that I'm not dim enough
to fall for propaganda smokescreens. Thank you.

Sarah

Old October 12th 04, 07:56 AM
Sarah Vaughan

In message , Tim
Deringer writes
Sarah, I would refer you and Briar to the following groups about this
topic:

scussion
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autocircumcision

grin Was that your tactful way of asking us to get our debate off the
misc.kids groups?

All the best,

Sarah