GUESS WHAAAAAT! *grin*

Old September 15th 04, 02:30 AM
Not My Real Name

Default GUESS WHAAAAAT! *grin*

How wonderful! Congratulations!!!

--
-Sara
Mommy to DD, 2 1/2
And Someone Due 2/05

"Elfanie" wrote in message
I had to wait to make the announcement because our internet has been
down since last wednesday night (and the stupid cable guy couldn't
make it out here until tonight...*grumble*)

anyways...found out on Friday...

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least. The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Phew...glad I could finally let all of ya'll know!

=)

Stephanie Soderblom CLD CCCE CD(DONA) ICD
Mesa, AZ
Mommy to Mikael 5/9/95 - Kerstyn 8/6/99 - and Kevin 8/30/02
New baby due end of May 2004
Student Midwife
Birth Doula / Childbirth Educator / Pregnancy and Birth Photography

http://www.birthdiaries.com - Birth Story Diaries=REAL BIRTHS = REAL
PHOTOS

Old September 15th 04, 02:49 AM
A&G&K&H

Congrats
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old September 15th 04, 02:54 AM
Unadulterated Me

Elfanie wrote:

I had to wait to make the announcement because our internet has been
down since last wednesday night (and the stupid cable guy couldn't
make it out here until tonight...*grumble*)

anyways...found out on Friday...

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least. The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Phew...glad I could finally let all of ya'll know!

Oh Stephanie I'm so thrilled for you! How exciting :-)
Who would of thought after all those years if IF you'd have all these
babies with out any assistance at all...well aside from your dh ;-)

Andrea
Old September 15th 04, 03:07 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Elfanie wrote:
our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least. The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Congrats to you and yours!!
Old September 15th 04, 03:07 AM
Jamie Clark

CONGRATS!
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://www.geocities.com/clarkadopt2004/

Old September 15th 04, 03:09 AM
Kara H

"Elfanie" wrote

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least. The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Congratulations!!!! I just wanted to let you know that you are really an
inspiration to me! I have thought about maybe going into nursing to become a
midwife if this med school thing doesn't work out. I also wanted to tell you
that I love your birth diaries site and I went to the page about you to see
how you were doing- you look INCREDIBLE! You should be so proud of your
accomplishments! You are truly gorgeous!

Anyway, congrats on the new little one and I can't wait to follow you
through your pregnancy!

-Kara.
(heheh I bet it could be counted for a lab or something for midwife school

Old September 15th 04, 03:11 AM
Christina

"Elfanie" wrote

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of

May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least.

The
kids are SO excited, it's really kind of funny.

Congratulations! Except...

New baby due end of May 2004

; )

congrats again : )

Christina, always with proofreading hat on
mom to DS, 2.75 yrs
and Version 2.0, edd late April 05

Old September 15th 04, 03:24 AM
laurie

Wow, that's awesome news!! Congrats!!!
laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3 years
Christopher, 16.5 months
Old September 15th 04, 03:24 AM
Nikki

Elfanie wrote:

our family will be welcoming a new baby sometime at the end of May.
=) We are blissfully estatically thrilled....to say the least.

Yipppeeee! Congrats :-)
--
Nikki