deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

Old October 16th 07, 04:42 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

Default deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
Shadow36 wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]
on
to BIGGER and BETTER things than what you could offer.

Thats because you have no proof that I am any of the things that you
accuse
me of. I will give you some facts.
The ex moved on because I kicked her worthless ass out of my house. After
dragging the kids out on a slick road winter night to get drugs, I decided
It was over. Guess what, she got to keep the kids yay!! My 14 year old
lives with me now, and Is quite happy, but they still garnish my check for
arrearages. It makes It hard to get by, but today I am going to the payday
loan place to get her the nikes she wants. I may have to tell her thats
part
of an early Christmas present, but I hope to be able to afford other
things
for her.

PS. My dick size Is 6 inches last I measured. Thats above average slightly
and I'm content with that. If they needed to be bigger, It'd just prove
that
you feminazis have a lot of wasted space up your ****s to chuck out the
kids
you use to suck all the money out of mens wallets.

Were you able to prove she was a drug user in court? If not, I do not
believe
you. You kicked her out, so it is your fault all of your kids do not live
with you.
You are going to get a loan to buy your daughter the nike's she wants, and
hope you have enough for Christmas, but had you gotten help for you wife
(for
a problem you CLAIM she had/has) instead of being a Macho-man and threw
her
out of the house, you wouldn't be struggling. When you put her out, did
the
kids leave with her, or did you slide them out the door yourself?

--

This Is the purest feminazi spoutings I've seen In a long while!!!
The woman can do no wrong, and the man Is trash according to Illianazi!

Old October 16th 07, 04:52 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default deadbeat and enabler Brief Rant

Shadow36 wrote:
"whatamess" wrote

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
me as a nazi, you were using it to refer to me as something I am not.

Since you don't seem to grasp It, or want to look the word feminazi up, It
means extreme feminist. You have proven yourself to be this with all your
feminist and holier than thou male bashing.

Just answer the question. When you put her out, did thekids leave with her,
or did you slide them out the door yourself?

Calling me names at this point will not deter me. I want to know. Also, I am
sorry your penis is only 6'. You know it's small if you had to measure it.

Old October 16th 07, 04:57 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Shadow36 wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 35 lines]
the
kids leave with her, or did you slide them out the door yourself?

This Is the purest feminazi spoutings I've seen In a long while!!!
The woman can do no wrong, and the man Is trash according to Illianazi!

It was the hand comment, wasn't it? Don't be ashamed of your small appendage.
What do they say? It's not the size of your boat, but the motion of the ocean.
Too bad you fish in a pond. I won't hold it against you, but your han might.
Usually men who are not having a steady, healthy sexual releationship do have
issues with women, and with women who speak up for themselves. To you I am a
feminist, and too me you are an insecure, old man ashamed that his penis is
not even average, or even 6' as you claim.
Like I said, only your hand will complain, and it can not. Your secret is
safe until you try to hook up with a (wo)man.

Old October 16th 07, 06:11 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
Gini wrote:
"whatamess" wrote

Why exactly is it that women like Ileana feel that it's only the MAN's
responsibility
[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
that someone should pay you for it...Lousy excuse for women...very
sick.
=====
OK--My Rant of the Month....Have I had one yet this month? Can't
remember.
Oh well.
Women can blame the National Organization for Women for relegating them
pathetic
government/man dependent, entitlement-minded creatures, incapable of
standing on their own two
feet with pride and confidence in their abilities to survive on their own
devices. NOW transformed
women's rights to equality to women's rights to preferential treatment
demanding that courts rescue
weak women from the throes of evil men. At the same time, they convinced
an
entire
generation (or two) of women that if they did not go after these men
(defined only by gender), they were somehow
stupid and short-changing their children. Of course, those who welcomed
this
attitude (weak, unmotivated
women), now would rather spend years digging and scratching for a few
pennies handout from men
and government, screaming with all their might that the men deserve to be
chased down like animals--for some reason, and
need to be taught a lesson--for something. Dignity and self-reliance in
women became chastised and ridiculed as faults rather
than virtues. The most tragic outcome is the creation of an entire
generation of girls who are taught they are more
important and smarter than men and can do perfectly fine without the
"idiots" as long as they get to take his wallet
when they leave. This is called having your cake and eating it too, and
an
entire court system seemed quite happy
to pat them on the head and lament, "Poor girl." That is why women, such
as
those we have seen deluging ACS from "FamilyKB" with the whining mantra
of "Please help me! He's sooo bad and I need rescued," both nauseate and
anger me just as all the advertisement/ marketing
portraying men as buffoons and morons worthy of nothing more than
financing
women. If you are curious as to how all this
media/court portraiture might affect a generation of young boys and men,
do
a web search of "looking-glass self," (which is usually
correctly cited as part of the "passive bigotry" [an oxymoron] that has
endangered generations of black men). Yeah, this ****es me off--I have
five
extraordinarily important sons, including my stepson. So, in
conclusion.....You can mess with Texas all you want, but leave my sons
alone
:-)

Anyone can rant, but not everyone speaks the truth. You have the ranting
correct, now try the truth.

Please point out what was not true in this post.

==
Probably that it doesn't refer to her :-)

Old October 16th 07, 06:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Gini wrote:
[...]

LOL, I thought that would get their feathers ruffled.

Old October 17th 07, 12:25 AM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

Shadow36 wrote:
"whatamess" wrote

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
me as a nazi, you were using it to refer to me as something I am not.

Since you don't seem to grasp It, or want to look the word feminazi up, It
means extreme feminist. You have proven yourself to be this with all your
feminist and holier than thou male bashing.

Just answer the question. When you put her out, did thekids leave with
her,
or did you slide them out the door yourself?

Calling me names at this point will not deter me. I want to know. Also, I
am
sorry your penis is only 6'. You know it's small if you had to measure it.

You are a real crackpot...

Old October 17th 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

Shadow36 wrote:
[...]

You are a really wacked out lol

Old October 17th 07, 03:06 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

DB wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

The truth is, you can't fend for yourself!
You even admitted you can't get rid of your husband, so you want the
government to do it for you!

Where did I say I wanted the Government to do it for me. I just said

the
judge ruled that he owned 1/2 of the house. It is my ex-husband.

Are you not the one that wants him out of the house?

Yes. It is my house, because my Grandma gave it to me. Why should he be

there?

Because he is there legally. You do believe in following the law, correct?

Old October 17th 07, 03:11 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
Shadow36 wrote:
"whatamess" wrote

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
is wrong with N. Americia now.
Would you like a rope with that?

Go research the word feminazi. Psst. I am half Irish and half GERMAN. Not
everyone from Germany Is a nazi. I never even said so.

You refer to me as femi (feminine) nazi (you know what it means, and if

you
are 1/2 German you know how evil that word is)
What does it mean to call that word to somebody of my born background? You
know you did it as a nasty statement toward my gender and nationality. Do

not
deny it, or you will be a liar and a racist!

No he won't. The term "feminazi" is commonly used to refer to someone who
believes in a matriarch run Hitlery style. One's national heritage and
gender has NOTHING to do with it. So, now you can relax.

Old October 17th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"whatamess" wrote

[quoted text clipped - 55 lines]
Anyone can rant, but not everyone speaks the truth. You have the ranting
correct, now try the truth.

Please point out what was not true in this post.

The whole thing, except where she said it is a rant. It is NOT fact, it is
her opinion that she is expressing, and she is inadvertantly addressing
all
females. So it is her opinion. You always ask me "where is your proof?"
Where is hers that all women think, and do these things she claims.
Show me where her opinion ends, and fact begins if you feel I am wrong.

No, no--be more specific. Answer each point as to why it is false. Don't
just say "not true, not true." Because the idea that women deserve more
than equality with men IS something that is being taught. We have Women's
Studies at our universities--do we have Men's Studies? We have groups
studying woman's health issues--do we have groups studying men's health
issues? We have agencies especially set up to help women with credit
issues--do we have the same for men? We have WIC for mothers of young
children. Can fathers access this resource. We look carefully to seethat
women earn equal salaries to men--do we look carefully to see that men earn
equal to women? And, like the idea or not, women gain full custody of their
children 85% of the time--and fathers only about 10%. Do you honestly
believe that men are such poor parenting risks? Anmd that women are so
superior in their skills? Think about it. Don't just write things off
because they rile you--keep an open mind and think it through.