For those that care to know

Old November 18th 04, 10:35 AM
Bebelestrnge0721

Default For those that care to know

My daughter has mantained residential custody of her baby.The judge refused the
emergency petition for the father to take the baby from our home. My daughter
has admitted to the judge she has made bad choices and mistakes since the
father left her, and admits he has continually emotionally abused her , adding
to the severity of her mental and emotional health, and that she has never and
will never do anything to hurt her child . Our behavioral therapist supported
her in court, that she has been working with our family for three years and our
home is a safe nurturing environment for the baby. As I have known in my heart
to be the truth as well. There will still be a custody conference (arbitration
hearing) in mid January.Hopfully My daughter and her ex can agree upon
something that works for the both of them at that time. Meanwhile my
granddaughter slept snug as a bug in her nursery last night ! I am happy that
this has helped reasure my daughter that she is not a bad mom and that she can
and will be o.k. Thank you to everyone that listened and showed support to our
family. Bev
Old November 18th 04, 02:20 PM

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
My daughter has mantained residential custody of her baby.The judge refused

the
emergency petition for the father to take the baby from our home. snippage

Congrats!
Good luck with future hearings.
Bev, brace yourself for more....and be strong!
(((Bev and family))))

Old November 18th 04, 06:25 PM
Karen O'Mara

[...]

Keep us posted. I have been thinking about you. I hope the father of
the baby will remain sincere and help out and I hope your daughter
seizes the opportunities to be the best mother she can be. You hang in
there, too. You are a very caring person and probably a target because
of that.

Karen
Old November 18th 04, 11:03 PM
Bebelestrnge0721

Subject: For those that care to know
From: (Karen O'Mara)
Date: 11/18/2004 12:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
[...]

Thanks Karen, I would love nothing more than for them both to get thier heads
outta their butts, and do what is right for the baby. I can only respond to
what I see from each of them , I have seen my daughter struggling while he runs
around in his 2000 car with light effects and a stereo system you can hear down
the block with his friends and girlfriends( three) since the breakup, while
claiming he can not afford to buy shoes for his child? He bailed and left her
holding all the emotional and financial support of this baby. It is what
happens most of the time with teenage boys that make babies, He is just a heat
seeking missile and my daughter got burnt.
Old November 18th 04, 11:13 PM
P.Fritz

From: (Karen O'Mara)
Date: 11/18/2004 12:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
[...]

Teen boys do not make babies........teen girls do. Teen girls have the AAA
(abort, abandon, adopt) choices WRT prgancy...teen boys do not. The teen
mother should be responsible for the consequences of her sole and uniltaeral
choices.

Your misandrist BS shows through all to clearly.

Old November 18th 04, 11:55 PM
Bebelestrnge0721

From: "P.Fritz"
Date: 11/18/2004 5:13 PM Eastern Standard Time

From:
(Karen O'Mara)
Date: 11/18/2004 12:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
[...]

What planet you on ?

Teen girls have the AAA
(abort, abandon, adopt) choices WRT prgancy...teen boys do not.

I believe teen boys also have the option of abandon, and adopt, and for all the
teen boys that walk away from the girls they helped to make pregnant telling
them to go get an abortion, find it quite convenient as well ? I think there
are too many girls and boys alike that use abortion as a form of birth
control. And an easy way out of the consequences of thier irresponsible
behavior.

The teen
mother should be responsible for the consequences of her sole and uniltaeral
choices.

I am laughing now !

Your misandrist BS shows through all to clearly.

No sir not true ! I don't hate men......I'm not attracted to them. When I see a
man or woman neglecting thier childrens needs I hate them equally. You seem to
be the one that has the problem .
Old November 19th 04, 02:07 AM
CME

From: (Karen O'Mara)
Date: 11/18/2004 12:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
[...]

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you Paul, it takes 2 to make a baby and
he's just as responsible. Fact of the matter is, she chose to have the baby
yes, but he's still liable for the consequences for having unprotected sex
with her.

Christine

Old November 19th 04, 02:50 AM
Tiffany

From: (Karen O'Mara)
Date: 11/18/2004 12:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
[...]

Bev that is the most sexist thing I have heard in sometime. You should be
ashamed of yourself for putting all the blame on the boy for the pregnancy!
Your daughter should have been thinking of HERSELF and been on a form of
birthcontrol or insisted he use a condom. Yeah, yeah, I know nothing is 100%
percent and I just bet she used something and it didn't work. Regardless, it
is NOT just his fault. She had sex too.