Merry Christmas! Anyone remember us?

Old December 28th 04, 03:18 PM
Paul & Cele

Default Merry Christmas! Anyone remember us?

Cele: Hi everybody! Merry Christmas. Hope you all had a good one. We
just finally got a net connection in this hotel in Boston, or we
might've wished you all a Merry Christmas earlier.

Paul: Gawd! Are you serious? You want me to type a nessage to a
newsgroup on a romantic Christmas holiday? And while you're at it,
what kind of person brings a broadband enabled laptop on a family
holiday anyway?

Cele: I am *always* serious, except, of course, when I'm not. And yes,
romantic it is. Apparently, the kind of person who brings a broadband
enabled laptop on a family holiday is the kind of person who might seem
to you to be someone you'd like to marry. But what do I know? I'm just
a newsgroup poster.....

Paul: Honestly! Just because I asked you to marry me and just because
I happened to give you an engagement ring you automatically assume it
has something to do with *actual* marriage. I thought it was only
online that these sort of things got misunderstood.

Cele: Right, well, I see what you mean. Possibly because this is,
after all, an ***internet relationship*** (gasp, wince), you should
post something to the effect of your *actual* intentions. I know. How
about on assp? I will probably understand you there....

Paul: Ah, I think I see the problem. It might help you to know that
I'm only compatible with GASP 1.0 and that my WINCE stack doesn't
always fuunction quite as expected. I agree that assp would probably
be able to help us though so I'm fine with it if you are.

Cele: I'm entirely fine with it. Here, let's try this: Hey you guys on
assp: If a fellow gives you a ring that closely resembles an engagement
ring, and says the words, "Cele, would you do something for me? Would
you marry me?" what do you think he is indicating about his intentions?
Oh, and if you say, "Yes," does that mean you should set a date? Urgent
replies requested, as the date setting part needs to be got on with if
appropriate..........

Paul: Hmm... In addition I'd be interested in an opinion on the legal
position as all of the above, alleged, conversation is said to have
taken place in the state of New York. Would local laws apply in this
case? Many thanks in advance for any help and insight you may have on
this matter.

Cele: (she always likes to have the last word!!) ----I saw that!
Merry Christmas, everyone.

Cele & Paul

Old December 28th 04, 03:39 PM
Joelle

Congrats.

And leave the laptop home for the honeymoon.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old December 28th 04, 09:20 PM
CME

"Paul & Cele" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Hahah you too sound like a perfect match. Congrats!

Christine

Old December 29th 04, 04:36 AM
Bebelestrnge0721

Subject: Merry Christmas! Anyone remember us?
From: "Paul & Cele"
Date: 12/28/2004 9:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time

[...]

Merry Christmas !
Congratulations on your engagement!
Go ahead set the date! .......whatcha waiting for ? Bev

Old December 29th 04, 07:38 PM
denanson

"Paul & Cele" wrote

Oh, and if you say, "Yes," does that mean you should set a date? Urgent
replies requested, as the date setting part needs to be got on with if
appropriate..........

And a place.

And send us all an invitation!

Congratulations! (If the answer is yes that is), I can't help you there.

Dennis

Old December 30th 04, 03:30 AM
Alex Nemeth

On 28 Dec 2004 06:18:59 -0800, "Paul & Cele" wrote:

Cele: Hi everybody! Merry Christmas. Hope you all had a good one. We
just finally got a net connection in this hotel in Boston, or we
might've wished you all a Merry Christmas earlier.

chuckle After all those "get a room" posts you finally did. :-)

Must have been all that snow tha kept you under "wraps" for this long

Old December 30th 04, 06:09 PM
Lisa

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"Paul & Cele" wrote

Oh, and if you say, "Yes," does that mean you should set a date? Urgent
replies requested, as the date setting part needs to be got on with if
appropriate..........

And a place.

And send us all an invitation!

Congratulations! (If the answer is yes that is), I can't help you there.

Dennis

Absolutely! Set the date! After all, that's the point of getting engaged,
isn't it?

Congratulations.

Lisa

Old December 30th 04, 11:36 PM
Joelle

We want MPGs & JPG's & real time video :-)

No, actually we don't.

Old January 2nd 05, 02:30 AM
Cele

On 28 Dec 2004 14:39:02 GMT, oaway (Joelle) wrote:

Congrats.

And leave the laptop home for the honeymoon.

Thanks. :-) We will.

Cele

Merry Christmas to all (well, almost all) Tiffany Single Parents 14 January 8th 05 08:37 PM
Merry Christmas! Chookie Pregnancy 12 December 28th 04 01:00 PM
Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 06:25 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 09:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 09:08 AM