"What Happened To Yeffet" - A New Children's E-Book

Old February 15th 06, 03:34 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default "What Happened To Yeffet" - A New Children's E-Book

Hi everybody,

My name is Nurit Wolk & I am pleased to announce here about the release

of "What Happened to Yeffet?", my new children's e-book that I wrote &
illustrated. You can find it at http://nuritwolk.wittysaver.com.

This is a story about a teddy bear whose name is Yeffet who one day
appears to be somewhat sad. His owner is very curious about his state &

tries to question him for the reason of his behaviour. In the process
of understanding him the child reader is exposed to the meaning
pleasent feelings such as friendship & partnership as well as to
unpleasent emotions such as disappointment, failure and loneliness. The

parent on the other hand can use this e-book to converse his/her child
(or children) about those feelings & have a sense of how to notice
delicate emotions that are sometimes not easy to be notified at a
child.

The illustrations in this e-book are all hand made since I believe that

children of the digital age are developing distance from plastic arts
and illustration among them, and efforts should be made to get their
hearts closer to this art form.

So...You all are welcomed to visit my website & learn more about "What
Happened to Yeffet" and about me.

Sincerely,

Nurit Wolk
http://nuritwolk.wittysaver.com