Concern about your children's toys!

Old December 22nd 07, 07:09 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Dr. Ron

Default Concern about your children's toys!

Please help me!

I am a professor of marketing, and I teach at Western Kentucky
University. A colleague of mine and I are working on a very time-
critical research project. The research study deals with people's toy
purchasing behaviors this Christmas season. Originally, we planned to
conduct this research in conjunction with various major retailers such
as Toys"R"Us, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Dollar General, The Parent-Teacher
Store, among others, and every one initially approved working with us,
and then, at the last moment, they refused to cooperate, leaving us
high & dry. So, we have resorted to this alternative method of
collecting data for our research study.

The information we gather will greatly help to focus more attention on
important issues associated with the toy industry, issues that we
believe warrant immediate attention. However, we cannot do this
without your help. If you are sincerely interested in and concerned
about the well-being of your children, please assist us by completing
our survey.

If you have any doubt about my being who I say I am, you can check me
out by simply Googling my name or go to my website: http://www.wku.edu/~ron.milliman.
You will see that I am blind and very active with various blind-
orientated organizations, and you will also see links to other
research that I have conducted and published.

If you are purchasing any kind of toys for any age child this
Christmas season, please help us out by going to this link and
completing our short survey. This is 100% for academic research
purposes, and there will be absolutely no commercial use of the
information. All responses will be kept completely confidential.
Only summary data will be used in the reporting of our findings.

So, please assist us by going to this link and completing our short
survey. It should take less than ten minutes of your time:

http://atech.wku.edu/phpESP/public/s...urchasing_copy

Thank you so very, very much!

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays,

Ron
PS: if you have any questions or want to know more about our study,
you can contact me by e-mail at either or

THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY THE WESTERN KENTUCKY
UNIVERSITY HUMAN SUBJECTS REVIEW BOARD
Sean Rubino, Compliance Manager
TELEPHONE: (270) 745-4652
APPROVED 12/04/07 EXPIRES: 3/31/08