WHAT A BUNCH OF ASS HOLES.

Old October 12th 04, 11:23 AM
LaTreen Washington

I haven't been to a CF function. Where's the picture RACIST NAN?

If a person writes in an educated manner, Nan makes her RACIST assumptions.

Step outside of the Indiana cracker mindset, RACIST NAN.

THE RACIST "Nan" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:22:14 -0400, "LaTreen Washington"
scribbled:

I might be a troll but you're the racist, Nan.

Because I have you pegged as a white guy that's using an ethnic name?
I've seen pics of the CF troops, dear.

Nan

Old October 12th 04, 03:34 PM
Christine

sorry, i dont want to keep entertaining the mentally disturbed troll,
but could someone please fill me in on this..childless thing, and why
his email says,,babyandbathwater???
what is that supposed to mean?
i can guess what childless means,but the whole bathwater thing has me
confused,,,
i know i'm a stupid cow....lol.....
Is this man as sick as i suspect?
is this the kind of man on the net who make the national news?
Whew, he really needs to get a life.

Old October 12th 04, 04:24 PM
Carol Ann

sorry, i dont want to keep entertaining the mentally disturbed troll,
but could someone please fill me in on this..childless thing, and why
his email says,,babyandbathwater???

Throw the baby out with the bath water....maybe??

what is that supposed to mean?
i can guess what childless means,but the whole bathwater thing has me
confused,,,
i know i'm a stupid cow....lol.....
Is this man as sick as i suspect?
is this the kind of man on the net who make the national news?
Whew, he really needs to get a life.

I have enough problems of my own to care what "he" does. I honestly
couldn't care less. The thing I do to anyone who potentially wastes my time
is PLONK them.

So, how are you and your wonderful child??? Any new pics to share???????

~Carol Ann

Old October 12th 04, 04:36 PM
Nan

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 06:23:39 -0400, "LaTreen Washington"
scribbled:

I haven't been to a CF function. Where's the picture RACIST NAN?

I don't need a pic of you to have you pegged, sweetie.

If a person writes in an educated manner, Nan makes her RACIST assumptions.

Hah! Not even close. The phrasing you've used in hundreds of posts
tell me you're a guy. What's that got to do with racism?

Step outside of the Indiana cracker mindset, RACIST NAN.

Pfft. *You're* the white guy using an ethnic name. I'm not the
racist, dear.

Nan
Old October 12th 04, 07:12 PM
newfy.1

"Christine" wrote in message
sorry, i dont want to keep entertaining the mentally disturbed troll,
but could someone please fill me in on this..childless thing, and why
his email says,,babyandbathwater???
what is that supposed to mean?
i can guess what childless means,but the whole bathwater thing has me
confused,,,
i know i'm a stupid cow....lol.....
Is this man as sick as i suspect?
is this the kind of man on the net who make the national news?
Whew, he really needs to get a life.

Really, it's not worth discussing here and quite frankly, it only ever drags
out the trolls. If you want to know, go lurk at alt.support.childfree and
you'll learn all you need to know.

JennP.

Old October 13th 04, 04:47 AM
Carol Ann

Really, it's not worth discussing here and quite frankly, it only ever
drags
out the trolls. If you want to know, go lurk at alt.support.childfree and
you'll learn all you need to know.

JennP.

I must be on Christine's blocked list. I haven't had a reply to any of my
posts.....hmmmmmmmmmmm....

~Carol Ann

Old October 13th 04, 06:40 AM
Christine

I must be on Christine's blocked list. I haven't
had a reply to any of my
posts.....hmmmmmmmmmmm....

~Carol Ann

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````

Oh Carol Ann, please dont ever think I have you on my block list.....I
dont even think I can block anyone anyhow, and if I could it wouldnt be
you..;-))
I just dont feel confortable relpying. not too sure if I'm welcome
here..;(

But I did view morgans pics. OMG! she gets cuter and cuter....;-))

I do have some pics, of chloe gathered up, I did get a lot taken at
wal-mart and jc penny's ( a beach scene ) i'll either post them or email
them to you...
we dont have our scaner hooked up, ( its still in the box...) LOL....so
i have to get my sister to scan them, then email them to me then I can
put them on here,,,they're really cute...;-))

OMG, please dont think I would block you,;(

xoxox to Morgan.

Christine

Old October 13th 04, 02:31 PM
Carol Ann

Oh Carol Ann, please dont ever think I have you on my block list.....I
dont even think I can block anyone anyhow, and if I could it wouldnt be
you..;-))
I just dont feel confortable relpying. not too sure if I'm welcome
here..;(

But I did view morgans pics. OMG! she gets cuter and cuter....;-))

I do have some pics, of chloe gathered up, I did get a lot taken at
wal-mart and jc penny's ( a beach scene ) i'll either post them or email
them to you...
we dont have our scaner hooked up, ( its still in the box...) LOL....so
i have to get my sister to scan them, then email them to me then I can
put them on here,,,they're really cute...;-))

OMG, please dont think I would block you,;(

xoxox to Morgan.

Christine

Hi, Christine!!

Guess what??? Morgan went to her first Halloween Party. Actually it was
called a Fall Festival at St. Anne's Church. I am a member of the Columbus
Mothers Group and this was my 3rd event (the first 2 were flops). I
couldn't believe the number of children!!!

It was a bring a covered dish event with cookie decorating, fake tattoos,
story time....Of course NO ONE ate what I brought (Korean Jelly type
candies) since they didn't know what they were.

I forced myself to meet at least 2 people. It was great fun. We won a cd
case cover, a story book with cassette and a pumpkin.

Morgan was wearing her pumpkin onesie (which was her very first outfit
purchased while I was pregnant at Sam's for $3.87).

I am going to attend a few playgroups now for children under 18 months.
FUN!!

~Carol Ann

Old October 13th 04, 04:58 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Carol Ann wrote:

It was a bring a covered dish event with cookie decorating, fake tattoos,
story time....Of course NO ONE ate what I brought (Korean Jelly type
candies) since they didn't know what they were.

That sucks. I always make a point of trying new things, after having
first asked about them, just in case. ;-) Well at least you got them
all to yourself, then.

We weren't going to bother with halloween this year, since Max is so
young, but my mother went and bought him a costume, complete with a bag
for storing candy, so...
Old October 13th 04, 05:26 PM
Carol Ann

:
: That sucks. I always make a point of trying new things, after having
: first asked about them, just in case. ;-) Well at least you got them
: all to yourself, then.
:
: We weren't going to bother with halloween this year, since Max is so
: young, but my mother went and bought him a costume, complete with a bag
: for storing candy, so...

I wasn't going to bother either because Halloween falls on Sunday. But,
Kevin and I bought this pumpkin outfit and a girlfriend bought her a
Halloween Body Suit. I'm glad that the Mother's Group had this event.

There is also another Fall Festival this month at the same church, but I
doubt we will attend. I will, however, dress Morgan in her Halloween outfit
on Saturday the 30th and take her to work with me. We give out candy to the
neighborhood children, so, it will be fun.

Hey, maybe THEY will eat the Korean candy?? Nah. I'll eat it myself. Wow,
2 large jars full!

~Carol Ann