New Pics of Morgan

Old January 30th 05, 05:39 PM
Carol Ann

Default New Pics of Morgan

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=morgankelley&p=3111

What a whirlwind month I've had!! Morgan is now 10 months old. She has her
first illness.......a virus. YUCK!! Poor girl vomitted 9 times Friday nite
and 4 last nite. Now, we are in the diarhea stage.

Wow! Add that to her 9, 10, 11 and 12th teeth coming in all at once and
you've got a mess. Huggies Supreme don't withstand the 'explosion' test.
LOL!

Other than that, she is a dream!! Happy go lucky. Laughing allot. She's up
to 22 lbs now. BIG GIRL!

I am still breastfeeding and it has become quite fun for us both.

Will update more later..........she's kinda fussy after the horrible nite.

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan 3.24.04

Old January 30th 05, 05:44 PM
Nan

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:39:50 GMT, "Carol Ann"
scribbled:

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=morgankelley&p=3111

What a *beautiful* little lady :-)

I'm sorry she's been ill, that is no fun!

Nan
Old January 30th 05, 06:58 PM
Catherine C.

Keep the pics coming, Carol Ann...Morgan is heartbreakingly beautiful!
I always look forward to your updates!...C.

Old January 30th 05, 09:28 PM
Jill

Unbelievable- what a mouth full of perfect teeth! Soooo adorable! She is
really beautiful and you can tell she is spoiled rotten with love!

Jill

Old January 30th 05, 09:30 PM
Jill

"Carol Ann" wrote
She has her
first illness.......a virus.

I'm sorry she is sick What are you able to do for something like this,
are the doctors able to give her any medicines, or is it just a "plenty of
fluids and ride it out" kind of thing? Poor Morgan. She's so beautiful
though! She is really radiant.

Jill

Old January 30th 05, 10:06 PM
Carol Ann

"Carol Ann" wrote
She has her
first illness.......a virus.

I'm sorry she is sick What are you able to do for something like this,
are the doctors able to give her any medicines, or is it just a "plenty of
fluids and ride it out" kind of thing? Poor Morgan. She's so beautiful
though! She is really radiant.

Jill

Thank you, all for your wonderful comments!!

We are ALL sick today. Grandma, Mommy and Morgan. Even my hair hurts. I
wonder, can I take Ibuprofen? I just ran out of Tylenol.

I was told that if Morgan's vomitting persisted to give her Pedialite and
hold off on breastfeeding for 4 - 5 hours. Last nite was the first time I
have ever tried to put Morgan to sleep without the breast. I even tried to
give her a pacifier I happen to have in the closet for a 6 - 18 month old.
She would have none of that.

After 10 or so minutes of tossing and turning, she passed out. Finally at 5
am I was able to give her some milk. Poor girl.......

Oh I feel terrible, too! I still count my blessings, though. This is the
first time she's been ill. How fortunate were we??!!!

Carol Ann

Old January 31st 05, 01:17 AM
new york jen

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=morgankelley&p=3111

What a whirlwind month I've had!! Morgan is now 10 months old. She has
her first illness.......a virus. YUCK!! Poor girl vomitted 9 times
Friday nite and 4 last nite. Now, we are in the diarhea stage.

Wow! Add that to her 9, 10, 11 and 12th teeth coming in all at once and
you've got a mess. Huggies Supreme don't withstand the 'explosion' test.
LOL!

Other than that, she is a dream!! Happy go lucky. Laughing allot. She's
up to 22 lbs now. BIG GIRL!

I am still breastfeeding and it has become quite fun for us both.

Will update more later..........she's kinda fussy after the horrible nite.

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan 3.24.04

As always, Carol Ann, she's just precious! I was going to compliment her
mohawk even before I saw the "funny hair" pictures! I love when babies have
hair growing in funny shapes/styles, etc.!

Old January 31st 05, 06:27 PM
PattyMomVA

"Carol Ann" wrote and I snipped:
She has her
first illness.......a virus.

I was told that if Morgan's vomitting persisted to give her Pedialite and
hold off on breastfeeding for 4 - 5 hours.

Lovely photos of a very happy girl! Thanks for sharing.

Incidentally, there's no way that Pedialite is better than breastmilk. What
you should do in the case of vomitting is to limit how much she nurses at a
time. Let her nurse for just a couple of minutes, then wait 30 minutes, and
repeat. As long as she keeps it down, she's getting great nutrition and
hydration. Since breastmilk digests quickly, even if she later vomits, she
probably gets some benefit from it.

-Patty, mom of 3

Old January 31st 05, 06:39 PM
PCBH

Carol Ann wrote:
http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=morgankelley&p=3111

What a whirlwind month I've had!! Morgan is now 10 months old.

Hard to believe it goes so fast, huh?

She has her
first illness.......a virus. YUCK!! Poor girl vomitted 9 times

Friday nite
and 4 last nite. Now, we are in the diarhea stage.

Oh that's no fun. I hope she's feeling better.

Wow! Add that to her 9, 10, 11 and 12th teeth coming in all at once

and
you've got a mess.

My DS is getting all his molars at the same time, too. Not fun.

Other than that, she is a dream!! Happy go lucky. Laughing allot.

She's up
to 22 lbs now. BIG GIRL!

I loved the pic of her in her red coat and white hat. Sooo cute!
PC

mom to DS 10/2003

Old January 31st 05, 08:50 PM
Irene

Gorgeous, adorable pictures! I love the Pebbles hairdo g

(I just gave in and gave Gwendolyn bangs this weekend, btw)
Hope Morgan and all feel better soon!

Irene

Morgan fell off the bed!! New Pics. Carol Ann Pregnancy 42 October 16th 04 05:16 AM
New Pics of Morgan Carol Ann Pregnancy 8 August 18th 04 10:30 PM
pics Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 0 August 15th 04 11:02 PM
New pics of Morgan Carol Ann Pregnancy 10 June 21st 04 05:11 PM
Justice delayed is justice denied Kenneth S. Child Support 4 December 19th 03 09:02 AM