Postive thoughts for Nan, please!

Old April 9th 04, 07:31 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Default Postive thoughts for Nan, please!

Her DH just posted over at alt.mothers that there has been a
complication with Nan. She had her staples removed Wednesday (she had a
c-section on March 31) and her incision *completely* opened up while in
the pharmacy getting her medication. She was taken back to hospital by
ambulance and is still there. They don't know when she will be released.

I think she needs as many positive thoughts as we can muster right now.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/isabellazora/

~ Harriet Martineau

Old April 9th 04, 07:34 PM
Carla

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 11:31:47 -0700, DeliciousTruffles
wrote:

Her DH just posted over at alt.mothers that there has been a
complication with Nan. She had her staples removed Wednesday (she had a
c-section on March 31) and her incision *completely* opened up while in
the pharmacy getting her medication. She was taken back to hospital by
ambulance and is still there. They don't know when she will be released.

I think she needs as many positive thoughts as we can muster right now.

Good lord how awful! Please let her know she & her family are in my
thoughts.

Old April 9th 04, 07:42 PM
JennP

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
Her DH just posted over at alt.mothers that there has been a
complication with Nan. She had her staples removed Wednesday (she had a
c-section on March 31) and her incision *completely* opened up while in
the pharmacy getting her medication. She was taken back to hospital by
ambulance and is still there. They don't know when she will be released.

I think she needs as many positive thoughts as we can muster right now.

Oh my God. That's just awful! I'm sending my thoughts to her and her family.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old April 9th 04, 07:51 PM
Sophie

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
Her DH just posted over at alt.mothers that there has been a
complication with Nan. She had her staples removed Wednesday (she had a
c-section on March 31) and her incision *completely* opened up while in
the pharmacy getting her medication. She was taken back to hospital by
ambulance and is still there. They don't know when she will be released.

I think she needs as many positive thoughts as we can muster right now.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/isabellazora/

~ Harriet Martineau

OMGoodness, thinking good thoughts for sure.

Old April 9th 04, 08:34 PM
Christine

WoW, poor gal.....that must have been a nightmare for her AND her
DH.....
she will be in my thoughts and prayers.........

Christine

Old April 9th 04, 08:35 PM
Jill

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
Her DH just posted over at alt.mothers that there has been a
complication with Nan. She had her staples removed Wednesday (she had a
c-section on March 31) and her incision *completely* opened up while in
the pharmacy getting her medication. She was taken back to hospital by
ambulance and is still there.

Yikes!!!!!!!

She is certainly in my thoughts and well-wishes.

Jill

Old April 9th 04, 10:10 PM
Kat

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
Her DH just posted over at alt.mothers that there has been a
complication with Nan. She had her staples removed Wednesday (she had a
c-section on March 31) and her incision *completely* opened up while in
the pharmacy getting her medication. She was taken back to hospital by
ambulance and is still there. They don't know when she will be released.

I think she needs as many positive thoughts as we can muster right now.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/isabellazora/

~ Harriet Martineau

How horrible and traumitizing!! I wish her a speedy recovery! Hope her and
the baby are doing well!
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and Will 02/10/04

Old April 9th 04, 11:07 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

DeliciousTruffles wrote:

Her DH just posted over at alt.mothers that there has been a
complication with Nan. She had her staples removed Wednesday (she had a
c-section on March 31) and her incision *completely* opened up while in
the pharmacy getting her medication. She was taken back to hospital by
ambulance and is still there. They don't know when she will be released.

I think she needs as many positive thoughts as we can muster right now.

Oh my gosh, positive thoughts definitely!!! Oh Nan! I can't wait for
her to be better!

Holy smokes, if ever there was something that needed to be investigated,
*that's* a perfect example.

Old April 9th 04, 11:59 PM
A&G&K

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
Her DH just posted over at alt.mothers that there has been a
complication with Nan. She had her staples removed Wednesday (she had a
c-section on March 31) and her incision *completely* opened up while in
the pharmacy getting her medication. She was taken back to hospital by
ambulance and is still there. They don't know when she will be released.

I think she needs as many positive thoughts as we can muster right now.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/isabellazora/

~ Harriet Martineau

Yikes - how frightening. I do hope she is OK. Can you please keep us
updated (or ask her DH to drop us a line so that we know she's OK) .... I
can't get alt.mothers
+++++++++ve vibes
Amanda

--