Roll Call

Old December 25th 03, 10:29 PM
Jack H.

Default Roll Call

"Daddy2b" wrote in message
m...
I am Dennis and have been married to my DW Lisa for 10 years. We live
in Southern California. Mom is 23 wks with b/g twins after a
successful in vitro process. 2 cats and a dog will make quite the
circus in April, but we cannot wait!

Daddy2b

It is something else!
also have b/g 1 year and 3.5 months now.
IVF is how it happened for me.
Glad you have had good results with it too.
May all go well and health be with you and yours!

Peace.

Jack

Old December 25th 03, 10:50 PM
Taniwha grrrl

"blumeeni" wrote in message

I was interested to see that your twins were
several minutes apart. With ours, Caleb came at 12:54 and

Joshua at 1:11.
Most twins have much closer delivery times.

My girls were nearly an hour apart, and I've heard of much
longer intervals between twins, some are weeks apart.

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

Old December 25th 03, 10:54 PM
Taniwha grrrl

I'm Andrea (34) from New Zealand, on and off poster for
about 3 years. We have 11 children aged 15-5mths, our girls
Rose and Amelia are fraternal twins and are 4 years old.

Old December 26th 03, 04:05 AM
Missy in Indiana

Hello I'm Missy (33) and my awesome dh is Rich (35). We're from Indiana.
Morgan Olivia and Julia Lucille were born on April 28, 2001 after more than 5
years and typical procedures including 4 IVF's & PGT. Another night just
passed w/us sitting on the couch exclaiming how they were worth ten-fold

Still trying to figure out how/why I've been so blessed -
Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Old December 26th 03, 05:56 AM
middletree

You're from New Zealand? You have probably heard this a few times, but I am
a latecomer to the Lord of the Rings movies, and now I want to see NZ! What
an incredible place it seems to be.

Of course, I don't know if I'll ever make it there, but I would love to. So
how close are you to that scenery? Or is the whole country like that?

Old December 26th 03, 09:05 AM
Jack H.

"Missy in Indiana" wrote in message
Hello I'm Missy (33) and my awesome dh is Rich (35). We're from

Indiana.
Morgan Olivia and Julia Lucille were born on April 28, 2001 after more

than 5
years and typical procedures including 4 IVF's & PGT. Another night just
passed w/us sitting on the couch exclaiming how they were worth ten-fold

Still trying to figure out how/why I've been so blessed -
Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Great pictures!

Nice looking family.
I always like to hear about IVF stories gone right.
Heard too many bad ones in the 3 years that we were at it.

Blessings.

Jack

May Birthday Roll Call DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 7 April 30th 04 09:56 AM
6 month roll call Kathy Breastfeeding 10 March 16th 04 05:36 PM
9 month ish roll call teapot Breastfeeding 25 March 15th 04 04:36 AM
December birthday roll call Sophie Pregnancy 9 December 3rd 03 08:54 PM
5 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 13 November 12th 03 08:59 AM