I have a daughter that is 6 her "father" hasn't paid a dime

Old September 16th 04, 12:37 PM
LZPalmer

by "bunnylove1994" Jul 26, 2004 at 03:56 AM

HMMMMMMM..how very interesting...so I should put daughter
in harms way way just because you sterotypes say so? NAH,
I knew that your answer was going to be something like
that.

Father O'Nearly is David Morrison. His previous name
prior to changing it to avoid the CSA was David Nash, and
he's a self-confessed woman beater who's been turned down
by every court in the land from EVER being permitted the
most basic access to his children. On Usent, while using
the name Judas, he openly confessed that he smashed the
face of one of his girlfriends, and has a long history
of violence against women;

"Yes I did smash my ex girlfriend Tracy's face when I
was younger in 1979 and I have had to live with myself
since."
David Nash 24 May 2002 http://tinyurl.com/4wxlv

The guy is a maniac and hopes to intimidate the mother
of his kids into giving him access with threats of violence
and poster campaigns around her village to "name and shame"
her. Check out his other posts here to see for yourself
and look through Google archives to see his confessions
over beating up on women.

Old September 16th 04, 09:42 PM
Moanica Lewdwinski

Eric wrote:

Some of the women here scream, some yell, some ignore. I guess I
should reword that. I ask a simple question and someone has to point
out a grammatical error. Excuse me, let me rephrase that as yell and
scream OR ignore. Or maybe yell,scream, and/or ignore Bob's arguement
(granted it may not completely be his original idea, I am aware of
this. In fact many people have this exact same idea, some women agree
also. My fiance does.

For now.

Moanica