Terri and Rob...

Old October 21st 04, 02:07 AM
GandSBrock

Default Terri and Rob...

Were your younguns in the opening scene? The little bald baby in the sandbox
with the "star" baby? Very cute!

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99
Old October 21st 04, 12:56 PM
Terri and Rob

Yes, that was them. Thanks for the compliment.

--

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)

Old October 22nd 04, 01:39 AM
GandSBrock

Did you get to meet Taye Diggs? Is he as cute in real life as on the screen?

Let us know if you find out the date of "the little stars" next appearance!
Very exciting!
Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99
Old October 22nd 04, 02:45 AM
Terri and Rob

I did meet him, and he is. He is also very unpretentious and down to
earth. He is a very nice guy.
Their next appearance is a much bigger role. They are in several scenes
throughout the entire episode. It will be in the show "Wild Card",
which is on Sunday nights at 10pm on Lifetime in the US. In Canada, it
is not aired yet, but will be after Christmas (not sure where you are).
I do not have an exact airdate but I will let you know.

Old October 22nd 04, 04:45 AM
Missy in Indiana

Well I'm just catching onto this thread. How neat to have little stars on the
ng Congrats! I'll have to check for them on that Wildcard show you
mentioned. I'll have to make a note to TIVO it or something since I'm
unfamiliar.

Neato!
Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)