The Death Threat Problem - And resolution.

Old April 9th 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Default The Death Threat Problem - And resolution.

Greegor wrote:
Kane,
If there is a real issue, then send me a letter
from your attorney, or at least contact
information for your attorney.

My attorney would contact YOU if there was an issue.

So far, not issue. No one has followed through on their threats.

If you can't pony up some beef when it comes
to these supposed THREATS AGAINST YOU,
then quit browbeating everybody with your a-priori
quasi-legalese mumbo jumbo.

You feel browbeaten do you? Just being informed you ****ed up by posting
Don Fisher's data and trying to link him to CPS and me to him?

Guess you'll just have to suffer.

You're the same MORON who tried to
say that identifying you was a criminal threat.

Please post that comment of mine. Full quote, with link to the message,
live. I want people to see what a liar you are.

You also seem to think that names and addresses
posted all over the WORLD WIDE WEB for promotion
purposes can still be "private information".

It isn't. My point was the the poster did not identify himself as a CPS
employee along with his address and phone number. THAT WAS YOUR DOING.

See if you can figure that out.

And if anything happens to him or his, guess who's posting that false,
or even if true, information will be noted. I'll see to that FOR him, if
he's not around to do it for himself.

Next you'll be saying that the entire PHONE BOOK
is classified top secret because it's DANGEROUS!

Every entry that would include enforcement associations, such as police
or CPS, would be dangerous for the lister. Do you see them doing that?

You just saw someone do it FOR a worker, and you seem to approve.

How you feelin'?

Why don't you do some listings of your own, from your case, if you think
it's okay and has no potential for violent attack, or at least stalking.

Call the state of Iowa and tell them it's legal and you are going to do
it then get back to us.

0:-

Old April 9th 06, 08:44 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Kane, You are your own worst enemy.

Since you have worked to anger so many people
so deeply,

No I haven't. Your standards would, if applied equally equate with them
working to anger me, Dummy.

for years, even before posting in this
newsgroup, and since you posted profanity in
this newsgroup for over a year, why are you now
expressing concern about your secret identity?

Which of my profanity deserves physical harm to me or my family?

You said that your wife and kid/s wanted you
to use an anonymous name to avoid threats
and harassment from the CPS manager.

And others.

If that's true, then why did you come to this
newsgroup so full of **** and vinegar, working
to cultivate so much anger?

Why for the same reason others have come here full of ****, Greg. You
for instance. Because I wanted to.

Why attract so much attention to yourself?

Not my intent.

Didn't you endanger them by doing so?

Yep. IF I revealed my personal Identifying information and said I was a
CPS worker. Did I do that, or did YOU try to?

Geez, Kane, I don't have Private Investigator
resources for finding people, mostly GOOGLE
and phone book listings.

But you can make false claims that people are CPS workers.

How come you and your wife aren't unlisted?

We are unlisted.

Now how about Don Fisher and his wife, who YOU claim is a CPS
caseworker? Who you publicly posted information on with that claim? Any
thoughts?

Why is it you are not answering my questions, when I work so hard to
answer all of yours?

You going to answer, or keep dodging?

0:-

Old April 10th 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Kane, You are your own worst enemy.
Since you have worked to anger so many people
so deeply,

Kane wrote
No I haven't. Your standards would, if applied
equally equate with them working
to anger me, Dummy.

Kinda like when most people just don't buy
your BS about spanking eh?
People in general must anger you a lot!

Greg wrote
for years, even before posting in this
newsgroup, and since you posted profanity in
this newsgroup for over a year, why are you now
expressing concern about your secret identity?

Kane wrote
Which of my profanity deserves physical harm to me or my family?

What does your active cultivation of anger
have to do with deserving or justifying physical harm?
I am more concerned about WHY a person
would actively cultivate so much anger that
they then conciously live in fear of the many
people they anger?

Greg wrote
You said that your wife and kid/s wanted you
to use an anonymous name to avoid threats
and harassment from the CPS manager.

Kane wrote
And others.

Ah! So your entire family is aware that you
actively worked to anger a lot more people
than even the CPS manager, and all long before
you began posting as Kane or d'geezer. Interesting.

Greg wrote
If that's true, then why did you come to this
newsgroup so full of **** and vinegar, working
to cultivate so much anger?

Kane wrote
Why for the same reason others have come
here full of ****, Greg.

G I see. You had an emotional need to spread your own.

K You for instance. Because I wanted to.

G Why attract so much attention to yourself?
K Not my intent.
G Then what WERE you thinking?

G Didn't you endanger them by doing so?

K Yep. IF I revealed my personal Identifying
K information and said I was a CPS worker.
K Did I do that, or did YOU try to?

Am I some sort of wizard of secret phone books
or have you revealed your own true self to be
a system suck with your comments so typical
of system sucks?

But seriously, you knew all along that eventually
somebody would see through your "secret identity".

Aren't you glad I'm not a Hells Angel?

Greg wrote
Geez, Kane, I don't have Private Investigator
resources for finding people, mostly GOOGLE
and phone book listings.

K But you can make false claims that people are CPS workers.

For a long time you tried to sell your BS and
pretend you were a neutral observer. Your comments
made it obvious that you were not. Only MUCH
later, when it suited your purposes, did you admit
to your "practicum" with a CPS agency and your
work as a contractor. Comments from you about
my false claims just don't excite me much.

G How come you and your wife aren't unlisted?
K We are unlisted.

G Then you might want to look yourself up a bit more,
G I don't think you're getting the secrecy you pay for.

K Now how about Don Fisher and his wife, who
K YOU claim is a CPS caseworker? Who you
K publicly posted information on with that claim?
K Any thoughts?

G If you post your information and past employment
G WORLD WIDE, why pretend later it is private information?

Kane wrote
Why is it you are not answering my questions,
when I work so hard to answer all of yours?
You going to answer, or keep dodging?

I am ever so sorry that I have not fulfilled your
emotional needs to vilify me. I wouldn't want
to make it too easy for you or your life would
become so empty and void of purpose.

Old April 10th 06, 02:32 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greegor wrote:
[...]

BACA.

Ever heard of them?

I think YOU are the one who's lucky there aren't any bikers hanging out in
this ol newsgroup.

Greg wrote

Old April 10th 06, 03:32 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane, You are your own worst enemy.
Since you have worked to anger so many people
so deeply,

Kane wrote
No I haven't. Your standards would, if applied
equally equate with them working
to anger me, Dummy.

Kinda like when most people just don't buy
your BS about spanking eh?
People in general must anger you a lot!

No, people in general to not anger me.

Greg wrote
for years, even before posting in this
newsgroup, and since you posted profanity in
this newsgroup for over a year, why are you now
expressing concern about your secret identity?

Kane wrote
Which of my profanity deserves physical harm to me or my family?

What does your active cultivation of anger
have to do with deserving or justifying physical harm?

None, as far as the law or civil society is concerned. Why do you ask?
You haven't settled that question for yourself yet?

I am more concerned about WHY a person
would actively cultivate so much anger that
they then conciously live in fear of the many
people they anger?

It has to do with freedom of speech.

Those who speak their mind have to be realistic about those they might
upset.

Greg wrote
You said that your wife and kid/s wanted you
to use an anonymous name to avoid threats
and harassment from the CPS manager.

Kane wrote
And others.

Ah! So your entire family is aware that you
actively worked to anger a lot more people
than even the CPS manager, and all long before
you began posting as Kane or d'geezer. Interesting.

You are confused.

And being badly misled.

And my family has never expressed it that way you put words into their
mouths or thoughts in their minds.

It was a CPS supervisor. And a certifiably dangerous person. That was
not known until a group of people, not me alone...as I have clearly
explained...expose that supervisor and his background was discovered.
Background that had been hidden by his victims, he was so very
dangerous. He frightened people that much.

Greg wrote
If that's true, then why did you come to this
newsgroup so full of **** and vinegar, working
to cultivate so much anger?

Kane wrote
Why for the same reason others have come
here full of ****, Greg.

G I see. You had an emotional need to spread your own.

K You for instance. Because I wanted to.

G Why attract so much attention to yourself?
K Not my intent.
G Then what WERE you thinking?

G Didn't you endanger them by doing so?

K Yep. IF I revealed my personal Identifying
K information and said I was a CPS worker.
K Did I do that, or did YOU try to?

Am I some sort of wizard of secret phone books
or have you revealed your own true self to be
a system suck with your comments so typical
of system sucks?

Your obtuse oblique references escape all reason.

Posting information about people, even their location, UNLESS YOU HAD
INTENT TO DO HARM, has NO meaning whatsoever. If, however, you post such
information AND ATTACH TO IT labels that invited harm, then my child,
you may well find yourself, SHOULD SOME HARM COME TO THEM, an accessory.

Unless there is a local statute that covers it, you have done no
criminal act. (But don't count on it).

It is when harm actually comes to your target that **** will hit YOUR fan.

Have you sorted this out yet, or are you still cultivating ignorance so
you won't have to face the frightening fact that you put YOUR ass in a
sling that OTHERS now have control of?

You know perfectly well the kind of people you've buddied up to on this
ng. "KILLCPS" folks for instance, that have plainly advocated killing
CPS WORKERS.

Yet you tried to paste a CPS worker label on someone and post all their
identifying information.

Figure it out, you stupid sap. Then sleep well tonight.

But seriously, you knew all along that eventually
somebody would see through your "secret identity".

You haven't as yet.

Aren't you glad I'm not a Hells Angel?

One of your old cronies here, who advocated killing CPS workers,
mentioned that he could go to the local biker bar and $50 get a hit on
someone. Probably cost more now.

Are you advocating that if you could you would attack me?

Greg wrote
Geez, Kane, I don't have Private Investigator
resources for finding people, mostly GOOGLE
and phone book listings.

K But you can make false claims that people are CPS workers.

For a long time you tried to sell your BS and
pretend you were a neutral observer.

You can't find a single post of mine that could be even remotely
construed as my claiming any such thing.

Your comments
made it obvious that you were not.

Yes, because I'm not. Gosh, you are brilliant.

Only MUCH
later, when it suited your purposes, did you admit
to your "practicum" with a CPS agency and your
work as a contractor. Comments from you about
my false claims just don't excite me much.

I have this failing. Like most human beings. I'm unable to tell you
everything at once. Each takes time, and is revealed when most
appropriate. YOU, on the other hand, don't reveal things when most
appropriate, but for dodging...like your recent finally answering a
question over a year old.

G How come you and your wife aren't unlisted?
K We are unlisted.

G Then you might want to look yourself up a bit more,
G I don't think you're getting the secrecy you pay for.

K Now how about Don Fisher and his wife, who
K YOU claim is a CPS caseworker? Who you
K publicly posted information on with that claim?
K Any thoughts?

G If you post your information and past employment
G WORLD WIDE, why pretend later it is private information?

Where did Don Fisher do that?

And where have I given out MY personal addy info and claimed to be
anything other than a student employee with CPS in 80-81?

I never said I was a CPS contractor. I was a contractor, but not to CPS,
stupid. How were my clients...do you not recall?

Kane wrote
Why is it you are not answering my questions,
when I work so hard to answer all of yours?
You going to answer, or keep dodging?

I am ever so sorry that I have not fulfilled your
emotional needs to vilify me.

I have not such emotional need. I do have a practical need to expose you
for the twit and family hating ****ant you appear to be by your
postings. You are a considerable threat to people in need, and likely
vulnerable, that come to this newsgroup for help.

I wouldn't want
to make it too easy for you or your life would
become so empty and void of purpose.

An empty void of purpose comment. Try reading it aloud to yourself. Or
better, to Lisa.

Say, you never have taken up my invitation to have Lisa come to this ng
and converse with us.

Why is that I wonder?

0:-

Old April 10th 06, 03:35 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Dragon's Girl wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greegor wrote:
[...]

....snip.......

I've heard a rumor that Bikers are particularly unhappy with child abusers.

Probably just a rumor.

0:-

Old April 10th 06, 06:15 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

I'm sure bikers hate real child abusers, but they
especially hate corrupt agency officials who
lie in court and make false accusations
in order to tear up families.

A biker served for several years as the
leader of CPS Watch in Iowa.

ABATE?

Old April 10th 06, 01:14 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Greegor wrote:
I'm sure bikers hate real child abusers,

Some sure do.

but they
especially hate corrupt agency officials who
lie in court and make false accusations
in order to tear up families.

Can you provide some proof please?

Start with actual proof, rather than hearsay as we are so often treated
to here, that in fact there is a preponderance of "corrupt agency
officials who lie in court and make false accusations in order to tear
up families." End with a list of these bikers.

A biker served for several years as the
leader of CPS Watch in Iowa.

"A" biker. DG was referring to a far sized organization of bikers. Do
you think they are stupid enough to fall for your bull**** claims as above?

ABATE?

Yes, and you won't find member clubs of ABATE or BACA suckered by you
and your kind, punk.

If you told one your story ... well, use your imagination.

0:-

Old April 10th 06, 04:04 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
I don't need to use my imagination, because
I've already told some you fartknocker.

Would you like some ABATE counseling?

Do you think you are capable of arranging some?
Got associations, do you?
LOL

Old April 10th 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm sure bikers hate real child abusers, but they
especially hate corrupt agency officials who
lie in court and make false accusations
in order to tear up families.

Exactly who are you talking about here Greg?
Are you talking about your typical run of the mill guy riding a motorcycle
down the road, big ol suitcases on the side, wind jammer obscuring his
vision, mics in his helmet so he can chit chat with his co pilot, or are you
talking about real life BIKERS?

A'course, I can't speak for anyone, I don't have any 'associations', but
I've had the pleasure of meeting and spending some time with a few people,
and I can tell you righ now, instead of concerning themselves, for the most
part, with political bitching, they actually DO something.

Fund raisers like poker runs and such...yeah, they are TRUE activists for
the cause of child protection.

Meanwhile, Greg sits here on the internet bitching...getting no further now
than he was several years ago, telling US what the BIKERS do.

(ride your ass 200 miles on a Harley in 62 degree weather and then you will
know what TRUE dedication is!)

ROFL.

Lemme tell you about a 'biker' I know. Had long black silky hair, just
GORGEOUS. Came almost all the way down to his ass.
He had it all cut off.
Donated it to Locks Of Love.
I knew one, notorious guy he was, very deceased now tho, who gave kids shoes
for school and brought food to their homes almost like meals on wheels.
Lemme tell you about another one I know.
He has kids of his own.
He works in a homeless family atmosphere...spends every day seeing the
effects of abuse and neglect on kids, and families.
I don't know of ANYTHING he's ever been asked to do for a family that he's
not stepped up and done.
I've known many 'bikers' over the years.
I have more individual one on one respect for most of them than I do
mainstreamers....know why?
They don't let that one hand know what the other is doing, and they don't
sit around bitching about what they can't change, instead they do their
part, whatever part they can, to have a positive impact.

Speak for the diverse groups that you don't really know anything about?

A biker served for several years as the
leader of CPS Watch in Iowa.

Aaaaand?

ABATE?