'Closed vagina' never discussed/Louis XIV viewed vagina at birth...

Old November 2nd 03, 06:34 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default 'Closed vagina' never discussed/Louis XIV viewed vagina at birth...

PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs are closing BIRTH CANALS - up to 30%... It is EASY to
allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% - just roll onto your
side as you push your baby out - but see the two WARNINGS below.

The vagina is part of the birth canal - but it is the PELVIC BONES being
senselessly closed down on the birth canal - on the baby - that concerns
me - see below. Some babies are DYING as MDs senselessly close most birth
canals up to 30%.

"CLOSED VAGINA"

Stuart Ezrin, DC asked,

"Do you ever have anything else to discuss besides closed vagina?...I don't
recall you ever voicing in on anything else."
--Stuart Ezrin, DC to Gastaldo

OPEN LETTER (instantly archived for global access at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2240)

Stuart Ezrin, DC

Stuart,

I have never mentioned "closed vagina."

I have however mentioned MDs closing *birth canals* then SLASHING vaginas
(open) thereby surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything
possible to open birth canals.

Contrary to your inference, I have "voiced in" on MANY birth topics
including: mass vagina slashing (euphemism "routine episiotomy"; just
mentioned), breastfeedings = immunizations, Exclusion Day vaccination fraud,
penis slashing (euphemism "routine circumcision"), and many others...

Thanks for reading Stuart - but please read more closely,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 Stuart, you offered some sexual humor, writing: "Personally I like
vagina readily accessible and open, but that's a different topic
altogether..." (I have seen sexually explicit photos of women holding their
vaginas open. I personally am not aroused by this - though I do find other
sexually explicit photos arousing.)

Regarding vaginas "readily accessible," of course all heterosexual males
desire this sometimes...

LOUIS XIV VIEWED VAGINA AT BIRTH...

The desire of a ROYAL male to view the vagina *at birth* reportedly saddled
Western culture with a birth position: "legs in the stirrups, up on a
table"...

Midwife Beth Overton writes: our so called modern method of "legs in the
stirrups, up on a table" birth in hospitals comes from a point in history
when "Louis XIV commanded that a 'viewing table' be constructed so he could
better see the birth of one of his mistress's children. Of course since he
was the king it became the thing 'au courant' to do among the elite and
eventually made its way into the accepted norm.
http://www.texas-midwife.com/choices.htm

PS2 Stuart, these pejorations - explicit and implicit - your sexually
humorous trivialization of the mass spinal manipulation crime of MDs and
your failure to protest Chiro Bouncer Bob censoring me for persistently
protesting MDs closing birth canals...

These things tell me you do not wish to be on my distribution list. Say the
word and I will delete you immediately.

PS3 As you might have gathered from this public post, I sometimes publicly
post trivializations of my work - humorous or otherwise. Publicizing
humorous pejoration helps me keep my protest going. The public should know
which chiropractors don't really give a damn about MDs harming (sometimes
killing) mothers and babies - with spinal manipulation - with birth canals
senselessly closed up to 30%.

Stuart, you appear to me to be one such don't-give-a-damn chiropractor...
If you choose to keep reading my posts, I hope you will read them more
carefully or at least not send me pejoration. But even if you do send me
more pejoration, please know that I don't really mind - esp. if it helps me
keep my protest going.

Here is a much better pejoration - from a chiro student, Erik Klein...

From: Todd Gastaldo
From: Todd Gastaldo