Teaching children spanish.

Old December 12th 07, 08:54 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Teaching children spanish.

Did you know that it is predicted that in the next 15 years it will be
almost impossible to get a job if you dont speak spanish? Parents need
to become aware of this and help there children to learn the skills
they need for the future. ! I have had the hardest struggle getting
the jobs I want because I didn't speak Spanish. Have any of you had
that same problem? Did you know that 320 million people speak Spanish
as their primary language in the U.S? Not only is that amazing, but it
is amazing the rate that the language is growing. I have a blog where
I give more information about Hispanics in the U.S. if you are
interested here is the link. It has information from the census, and a
top 10 list of reasons to learn Spanish. http://spanishgetsthejob.blogspot.com/