Strokes in babies! (also: WFC Pres. Paul F. Carey, DC)

Old January 25th 04, 10:00 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Strokes in babies! (also: WFC Pres. Paul F. Carey, DC)

STROKES IN BABIES! See the PS below...

PREGNANT WOMEN: Please forward this to your chiropractors - and to your
MD-obstetricians...

MD-obstetricians are senselessly closing birth canals up to 30% and
gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines.

It's EASY to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%. See
below.

Tell your chiropractor that PAUL F. CAREY, DC, the president of the World
Federation of Chiropractic is apparently doing NOTHING to protest this
massive MD spinal manipulation crime...

"Can you please stop referring to me in your messages...courtesy and
--WFC Pres. Paul F. Carey, DC

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at:

WFC Pres. Paul,

MDs are committing a massive (sometimes fatal) MD spinal manipulation crime
against most babies...

Unless you perceive error in my message - please take action to stop the
massive MD spinal manipulation crime.

Please tell your pregnant patients: MDs are actually SLASHING VAGINAS en
masse - surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything possible
to OPEN birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals!

MDs are keeping their hospitals full by causing...

DELIBERATE TEARS IN VAGINAS...

Michael C. Klein, MD writes: "[E]pisiotomy is a deliberate second degree
tear." [Birth. Letter.
2002;29(1):74]

Some MDs are still claiming (fraudulently) that their episiotomies are
*preventing*
severe tears clear to the anus when in fact MDs are CAUSING severe tears
clear to the anus!

In 1990 the National Institutes of Health researched the issue and found
that deliberate tears by
MDs (episiotomies) cause fifty times MORE severe tears (tears clear to the
anus) relative to leaving the vagina alone.[Shiono et al. Obstet Gynecol
1990;75(5):765-70. In Klein et al. Online J Curr Clin Trials
(Jul1)1992, Doc. No. 10]

Bottomline...

MDs are not only hospitalizing women DURING birth - they are using birth to
hospitalize
women AFTER birth!

"The most common diagnosis for hospitalization among all women is trauma to
perineum due to childbirth."
http://www.ahcpr.gov/data/hcup/factbk3/factbk3.htm

MDs are deliberately/senselessly traumatizing perinea - and
calling it "childbirth." (!)

This is not childbirth! This is MEDICAL birth - obvious criminal
activity...

Immediate-past WFC Pres. Bruce says:

"[D]efinite co-operation between WFC and WHO..."
--Bruce Vaughan, DC Rabid Dogs in the East p. 125
http://books.iuniverse.com/viewbooks...67645&page=125

I recently wrote to Bruce,

If you were one of the thousands of babies being born in Western-style
hospitals throughout the world...

Wouldn't you want Bruce Vaughan, DC asking WFC and WHO to co-operate on
stopping MDs from closing birth canals?

It's a chiropractic emergency.

Bruce never replied. I guess he's just being "courteous" too - babies be
damned.

Thanks for reading, Paul,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS STROKES IN BABIES...

Paul, before I get to strokes in babies...

I also wrote to Bruce Vaughan recently...

To speed an end to the massive MD spinal manipulation crime, I favor
pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through
our culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

The mental meatgrinding of MDs doesn't stop after medical school: Back when
medical interests were calling chiropractic an "unscientific cult" of "rabid
dogs," the AMA was substituting forced consensus for science - and still
is...

Medicine is stuck in a birth-canal-closing rut - BY LAW!

Richard Ikeda, MD - then-Medical Director of the California Medical Board -
told me years ago that he could do nothing because closing birth canals was
"the community norm." (Richard agreed with the grisly biomechanics but
would do nothing to stop MD-obstetricians from closing birth canals -
because most MD-obstetricians were closing birth canals! Richard would not
even recommend that the grisly biomechanics be published in the Medical
Board newsletter sent to all licensed California MDs! This was back when
Dixon Arnett was Medical Board Exec. Dir. - back when the Calif. Medical
Board was investigated by the California Highway Patrol because the Attorney
Generals office had conflicts of interest I think...)

One last matter...

STROKE and MD-spinal manipulation

I think the Lana Dale Lewis stroke inquest (regarding MINORITY spinal
manipulators/DCs) went forward because the *most prolific* spinal
manipulators - MD-obstetricians - are trying to make themselves look good by
making chiropractic look bad.

With MDs closing birth canals - sometimes pulling so hard they rip spinal
nerves out of tiny spinal cords - **MDs* are very likely the major spinal
manipulation stroke offenders...

MD or DC - all spinal manipulation should have purpose. There is NO excuse
for MDs to manipulate the spines of babies with birth canals closed up to
30%.

STROKES IN BABIES

Here's an excerpt of my Open Letter to Patrick Bernat at the American
Chiropractic Association...

"Stroke in infants and children is an important cause of morbidity and
mortality..."
--Karin B. Nelson, MD, NINDS (Lynch et al. Pediatrics 2002
Jan;109(1):116-23]

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

Patrick Bernat

800-986-4636
American Chiropractic Association

Patrick,

MDs *may* be "stroke"-attacking DCs because THEY (MD-obstetricians) are
likely causing strokes with spinal manipulation!

I saw ACA's response to organized medicine's most recent "stroke" attack on
chiropractic...
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...a-ns051203.php

ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC knows about MD-obstetricians likely causing
strokes with spinal manipulation...

But ACA made NO MENTION (in its press release) of the possibility that
organized medicine may be "stroke"-attacking chiropractic to cow
chiropractors into continued silence about organized medicine's obvious
spinal manipulation crime against babies.

Some babies are dying senseless deaths - some are suffering unnecessary
paralysis - MOST babies are enduring senseless gruesome spinal manipulation
at the hands of MD-obstetricians...

WHY is America's chiropractic profession - including and especially the
ACA - ignoring this golden opportunity to save tiny lives and tiny limbs and
PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to adjust by
hand?

Patrick, PLEASE join me in publicly urging the American Chiropractic
Association to help stop MDs from closing birth canals and gruesomely
manipulating most babies' spines.

See Prevent strokes in babies! ('Fax blast' THIS: *MDs* manipulate more
necks
than DCs - far more!)

Bruce, would you post this to chirolist? Drs. Dubin and Zaleski are
censoring me from posting about this ongoing massive MD spinal manipulation
crime.

[Paul, Bruce never posted to chirolist - he's just being "courteous" babies
be damned I guess.]

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to: Immediate-past ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC at

Copied also to: ACA's Patrick Bernat at

END excerpt of what Gastaldo wrote to WFC Immed. Past Pres. Bruce

Vaughan, DC

As indicated above Paul, this post is archived for global access at:

Within 24 hours it will be available in the Google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Strokes in babies! (also: WFC Pres. Paul F.
Carey, DC)

Here, now, is Paul's "courteous" response to me babies be damned...