October due dates

Old April 1st 04, 06:19 PM
Mary

Default October due dates

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings? It's only just begun...

Old April 1st 04, 08:45 PM
JennP

"Mary" wrote in message

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up?

Well, I posted about some annoying nausea the other day. It seems to come at
night which is good. I don't know how I'd cope if I had to take care of ds
*and* deal with nausea. I'm a real wimp with nausea, I'll admit. Yesterday
my OB suggested I try the vitamin B6 and see if that helps. I discontinued
my prenatal vitamin because I couldn't tolerate the iron. He said that's
fine, and prescribed a folic acid supplement to take with my multivitamin.

Do you look pregnant?

God no!!!! LOL! Actually, I must be starting to grow a bit though because my
bikini underwear are starting to roll down a bit. I do have some flab on my
belly and my uterus must just be making it protude more than it should.

Heard the heartbeat yet,

No heartbeat via doppler yet, but we did have an u/s at 8 weeks due to
bleeding. Good strong heartrate, 167, iirc.

or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

Nope. Due to my two m/c's my OB wants to see me until about 18 weeks (after
the my ultrasound), then he said I can see the midwives and use the birth
center. I'm very happy about this.

Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings? It's only just begun...

All of the above! Just counting down until I'm past 12 weeks.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old April 2nd 04, 12:10 AM
Andrea J. Richardson

my original due date was sept 28, but then got changed to october 2, so i
guess i am in this category, although my mom had both me and my brother 10
days early

"Mary" wrote in message

How are you feeling this month, three-monthers? You're almost out of
the first trimester
(depending on how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you
starting to pick up?

I am pretty much tired all the time. I was lucky enough to not get morning
sickness

Do you look pregnant?

Yes, I look pregnant. I am already wearing maternity clothes. My stomach
bulges out a little bit.

Heard the heartbeat yet, or
still searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

I saw the heartbeat at 8 weeks and I finally get to hear the heartbeat
tomorrow, YEAH!

Is it feeling
real to your DH, or still sinking in?

It is feeling real to me DH. He is as excited about everything as I am

Wild dreams, hormonal mood
swings, food cravings? It's only just begun...

I have been wanting chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Usually when
I want candy I like having starbursts and skittles and such, but not now,
now i want twix and 3 muskateers

Old April 2nd 04, 07:04 AM
Tori M.

*Do you feel pregnant yet, or is it still new and stunning?
No I still dont. Except the whole hungry ALL the time thing and the
tiredness.

*Have you started telling people?
I told just about everyone I knew 5 minutes after the test came back
positive

* Started to look around at the hospitals and birth centers near you, taking
prenatal? Any food cravings, any morning queasiness?
I never remember vitamins, I never had morning sickness but I can NOT stand
the thought of eating hamburgers or any sort of pressed beef...

* Peeing a million times a day?
I am bad about this. I hold it ... I know tmi...

* How's pregnancy treating you so far?
Pretty good. But I am worried that I will get GD. I have been testing my
sugars (with hubbies tester) and I got a 76 the other day. I keep feeling
myself go low. I sure wish that I had the tester today because I KNOW it
was really low. I ended up eating at Mc. Donald's because I was going to
die if I did not eat soon... Really starving shaky hungry.. I hate that..
Anyway I keep joking with DH that this one is going to be a boy and it is
defiantly his son... I was NEVER hungry with DD unless I did not eat for
many hours..

Tori
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier or Anna due 10/17/04

October due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 5 March 8th 04 08:49 PM
October due dates, TTC'ers, and new members Mary S. Pregnancy 15 February 12th 04 04:58 AM
October due dates, TTC'ers, and new members Mary S. Pregnancy 30 January 8th 04 04:21 PM
October due dates Dagny Pregnancy 5 September 7th 03 10:39 PM
September & October due dates Kereru Pregnancy 22 August 31st 03 03:52 AM