new dads site open...but plenty of room for moms too!

Old February 4th 07, 05:48 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
eternalpaul

Default new dads site open...but plenty of room for moms too!

Hey there is a new site that I formed several weeks ago and it is
blowing up quickly. I hope to add many things very soon. Right
now I do have a lot of moms there because they followed me from a site
that I was banned from for being a guy (cafemom.com) . They do have a
lot of priceless insight on the family and many great ideas that us
single dads can benefit from so I hope you will introduce yourself to
everyone with a blog or even a comment to someone else and I look
forward to chatting with you further.

Check it out at www.cafedad.com

2001 New York opened its juvenile hearings four years ago Greegor Spanking 5 January 27th 07 06:48 AM
Options for bedrooms? Kathryn General 28 July 3rd 06 01:03 AM
Vaccines *Truth* Jan Drew Kids Health 34 May 30th 06 02:24 PM
some people are so STOOOOOOOOPID I wonder how they can LIVE Stephanie Stowe Breastfeeding 20 December 20th 03 05:31 AM