Flu shot destroys baby Saba's life

Old March 21st 11, 10:42 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

Default Flu shot destroys baby Saba's life

Flu shot destroys baby Saba's life

Mar 20, 2011 3:40pm
http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/top/...as-life/321294

THIS time last year, Saba Button was a beautiful, thriving 11-month-old.
She'd just taken her first three steps, and spoken her first three words.
She was perfect in almost every way.

Her mum and dad, Kirsten and Mick, chose to follow the Health Department
recommendation and give Saba the flu vaccination.

What they thought was a simple and responsible decision has - in the blink
of an eye - destroyed the health and happiness of this very decent family.

Saba had her vaccination at lunchtime, by dinner time she was softly moaning
in her cot, with a raging temperature of 40.2 degrees. Life was limping out
of her.

Saba then began a desperate fight. After two days in ICU at PMH her family
was called in to say goodbye. Kirsten and Mick refused to give up. So did
Saba.

She survived but she's now a very different child. Saba has an acquired
brain injury from prolonged seizures, it's a global injury, she is no longer
able to walk or talk, or eat by mouth.

What makes this story so desperately sad is her parents believe the injury
to their daughter could have been prevented.

In the days leading up to Saba's flu jab, 111 other Perth children had
suffered adverse reactions.

The Health Department must have known about these terrible outcomes, but
didn't issue a warning to parents.

Indeed, while Saba was in ICU clinging to life, nobody in the medical
bureaucracy stepped in to stop the program.

So, this wasn't like a car accident that couldn't be avoided. This was a
crash where the alarm bells had been ringing for days, if not weeks.

I'd like to know if medical practitioners armed with the knowledge of the
adverse reactions were vaccinating their children? Or was it just the
innocent deluded public, who trust in their health authorities?

This family's beautiful life has been destroyed. Mick and Kirsten pass in
hospital corridors, tag teaming so Saba is never left alone. Their son -
Cooper - has lost the tight family unit of a year ago. His sister will never
be the same.

I've cried myself to sleep this week, thinking it could have been my family,
it could have been yours.

Surely the health department needs to answer a few questions like, when did
they know Saba could be at serious risk? Why didn't it pull the program when
it was so clear it was going so horribly wrong? And, how can they assure us
it will be any different this year?

* Dixie Marshall's exclusive interview with Kirsten and Mick Button on Nine
News, Monday at 6pm

http://whale.to/vaccines/flu.html

Old March 21st 11, 11:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

Can you please prove that this was the flu shot? I mean little kids get
fevers all the time. This could be just coincidence. Please provide the
evidence that kids who get the shots get sick as a result of the shots.

Jeff
Old March 22nd 11, 01:40 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Happy Oyster

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:42:25 -0000, "john" wrote:

Flu shot destroys baby Saba's life

Flu killed 22 million people.

..
-

Herr zu Röttgen entlarvt die Lügen der Regierung:

http://transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo...15649#msg15649
Old March 22nd 11, 09:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
Can you please prove that this was the flu shot? I mean little kids get fevers all the time. This could be
just coincidence. Please provide the evidence that kids who get the shots get sick as a result of the shots.

Jeff

What's the matter Jeff, are you living in the land of denial where no harm ever results from vaccinations?

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old March 22nd 11, 11:33 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 3/22/11 4:28 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
Can you please prove that this was the flu shot? I mean little kids get fevers all the time. This could be
just coincidence. Please provide the evidence that kids who get the shots get sick as a result of the shots.

Jeff

What's the matter Jeff, are you living in the land of denial where no harm ever results from vaccinations?

Not at all. With everything, there is a risk and benefit. The benefit of
vaccines far outweigh their risk. But the reality is that kids who don't
get vaccines get sick, too. As unfortunate as this illness is, there is
no evidence evidence presented that the vaccine had anything to do with it.

Jeff

Old March 22nd 11, 12:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 3/22/11 4:28 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
Can you please prove that this was the flu shot? I mean little kids get fevers all the time. This could be
just coincidence. Please provide the evidence that kids who get the shots get sick as a result of the
shots.

Jeff

What's the matter Jeff, are you living in the land of denial where no harm ever results from vaccinations?

Not at all. With everything, there is a risk and benefit. The benefit of vaccines far outweigh their risk.
But the reality is that kids who don't get vaccines get sick, too. As unfortunate as this illness is, there
is no evidence evidence presented that the vaccine had anything to do with it.

Jeff

How do you know that the benefits outweigh the risks?
I don't think there have ever been any studies to compare the overall health of vaccinated children against
unvaccinated.
Yes, we are all trained to think that vaccinations are beneficial but then there's a steep rise in autism that
has never been adequately explained.

Old March 22nd 11, 01:44 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

"carole" wrote in message
pond.com...

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
Can you please prove that this was the flu shot? I mean little kids get
fevers all the time. This could be just coincidence. Please provide the
evidence that kids who get the shots get sick as a result of the shots.

Jeff

Jeff = http://whale.to/b/reptilian_hosting.html
http://whale.to/b/psychopaths_h.html

see also personality traits
http://whale.to/b/authoritarian_personality_traits.html

"Nothing shows lack of conscience better than bold-faced lying."---Bob
Altemeyer

Old March 22nd 11, 10:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 3/22/11 8:44 AM, john wrote:
wrote in message
pond.com...

wrote in message
Can you please prove that this was the flu shot? I mean little kids get
fevers all the time. This could be just coincidence. Please provide the
evidence that kids who get the shots get sick as a result of the shots.

Jeff

Jeff = http://whale.to/b/reptilian_hosting.html
http://whale.to/b/psychopaths_h.html

see also personality traits
http://whale.to/b/authoritarian_personality_traits.html

"Nothing shows lack of conscience better than bold-faced lying."---Bob
Altemeyer

Nice personal attacks. That's your best argument.

Old March 22nd 11, 10:51 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 3/22/11 7:18 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 3/22/11 4:28 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
[...]

How many people died from small pox last year? None. Thanks to vaccines.

I don't think there are any studies to compare the overall health of
kids who starve and kids who are feed normal amounts of food, either.
But, we know that food helps kids grow.

There is no scientifically sound reason to believe that, except for rare
cases of vaccine reactions, kids or adults who get vaccines are more
likely to be harmed by them than when kids or adults get the illnesses
that the vaccines protect against. None. None based on the mechanisms
of how vaccines work or based on how the immune system works.

Yes, we are all trained to think that vaccinations are beneficial but then there's a steep rise in autism that
has never been adequately explained.

So? It has been shown repeatedly that there is no association between
vaccines and autism. None. There is no plausible mechanism, either.

Jeff
Old March 24th 11, 02:48 AM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
news[_11_]

"carole" wrote in message
pond.com...

"dr_jeff" wrote in message
[...]