child support some one explain

Old October 23rd 07, 06:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default child support some one explain

DB wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

I'm pretty sure I do not spend $810 per month on each of my children.
What would you spend that much money on?
==
Cheap wine for her dates?

That may be how you got a man, but pretty women don't have to do that.

Can't be too pretty if you are looking for child support! LOLOLOL

You would lick your chops to be seen with me, bitch-made. I'm young, pretty,
and I have a bomb body. Stop sitting in front of your computer screen, work
out a little bit, eat healthy, loose some weight, and just maybe you could
land a woman that looks even 1/2 as good as me.
Tell the fat women the same thing. That's why they are bitching about child
support, it takes away from their TWINKIE fund.

Fat people are lazy, like deadbeats.

Old October 23rd 07, 06:48 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

DUmb as **** too! LOLOLOLOL

Old October 23rd 07, 08:48 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:
DB wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

I'd be careful what you ask for. If she showed recipts for everything
she
buy's for the child, your amount would increase. It costs a lot more
than 405.
00 to raise a kid.
405 x 2 = 810

$810.00- are you raising your kid in the projects?

I can't see how basic food, shelter, and clothing costs for two children
could be more than that.

food, for example:
http://www.cnpp.usda.gov/Publication...fFoodAug07.pdf

--

Sarah Gray

It costs NOWHERE near the amount these feminazi pigs claims It takes to
raise thier child. 810 bucks a month? PLEASE!
Since my 14 year old daughter moved In with me last August, I'd estimate my
cost of living has raised no more than 100 to 150 dollars a month at the
most. I'm already paying rent, that didn't change. I'm already paying
utilities. I havn't noticed them going up at all. The only extra expense Is
food in her mouth! CS Is NOT for rent, your bills, fixing your car or
anything BUT FOR THE CHILD! You lazy, greedy money grubbers who say It costs
810 dollars a month are so full of **** you are on the verge of exploding!

Old October 23rd 07, 08:56 PM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

On Oct 23, 1:13 pm, "Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote:
DB wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

I'm pretty sure I do not spend $810 per month on each of my children.
What would you spend that much money on?
==
Cheap wine for her dates?

That may be how you got a man, but pretty women don't have to do that.

Can't be too pretty if you are looking for child support! LOLOLOL

You would lick your chops to be seen with me, bitch-made. I'm young, pretty,
and I have a bomb body. Stop sitting in front of your computer screen, work
out a little bit, eat healthy, loose some weight, and just maybe you could
land a woman that looks even 1/2 as good as me.
Tell the fat women the same thing. That's why they are bitching about child
support, it takes away from their TWINKIE fund.

Fat people are lazy, like deadbeats.

The saddest thing in the world is not that Ileanna is a troll but that
obviously
she has kids who unfortunately will turn out just like her...GOD HELP
US ALL!

Old October 24th 07, 02:44 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

DB wrote:
[...]

I would say that it would be fair to use child support funds to pay for,
say,the difference between a one-bedroom apartment and one with two
bedrooms.

Old October 24th 07, 03:06 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

I would say that it would be fair to use child support funds to pay for,
say,the difference between a one-bedroom apartment and one with two
bedrooms.

I would agree with that, and again the difference is split in half .

Old October 24th 07, 03:46 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

DB wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in

I would say that it would be fair to use child support funds to pay for,
say,the difference between a one-bedroom apartment and one with two
bedrooms.

I would agree with that, and again the difference is split in half .

of course

--

Sarah Gray
Old October 24th 07, 12:15 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Sarah Gray wrote:
Child support is to help the children then why dont they make the CP
show where the money goes with receipts, not the rent or food or house

[quoted text clipped - 47 lines]
buy's for the child, your amount would increase. It costs a lot more than 405.
00 to raise a kid.

of course it does. You don't expect him to shoulder *all* of the costs
of raising his child, do you? Shouldn't both parents contribute?

At WHAT time did I say the NCP should shoulder it all? I just said they need
to pay their child support! You were bitching about $75.00 a month in another
post. If that's going to make you or break you then you should spend less
time on line.

Old October 24th 07, 12:46 PM posted to alt.child-support
animal05

DB wrote:

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

I'm pretty sure I do not spend $810 per month on each of my children.
What would you spend that much money on?

==
Cheap wine for her dates?

That may be how you got a man, but pretty women don't have to do that.

Can't be too pretty if you are looking for child support! LOLOLOL

You would lick your chops to be seen with me, bitch-made. I'm young, pretty,
and I have a bomb body.

snicker a body which in ten years will be just another has been, and
the poor guy will be stuck with your nasty personality and dumb as a
tree stump intellect.

Stop sitting in front of your computer screen, work
out a little bit, eat healthy, loose some weight, and just maybe you could
land a woman that looks even 1/2 as good as me.

Narcissim is not a flattering character trait.

Tell the fat women the same thing. That's why they are bitching about child
support, it takes away from their TWINKIE fund.

Fat people are lazy, like deadbeats.

You aren't very bright, are you?

Old October 24th 07, 12:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
animal05

Sarah Gray wrote:

DB wrote:

[...]

No it isn't, because the NCP has to provide equivelant housing for the
child as well