deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

Old October 27th 07, 04:31 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

Default deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"animal05" wrote in message
news:Pu2dnXrlja7S1b7anZ2dnUVZ_ournZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Chris wrote:

"DB" wrote in message
news
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

It's pointless withyou to dig up all the facts, but why do so many

loving

nurturing mothers butcher their children?

For the same reasons many loving nurturing fathers butcher, and rape

their

son's and daughters.

When is the last time a father drowned his two daughters in a bath tub?

Or in a lake with a car?

I don't know who is worse, system supports like illi, or the misogynists
like yourself that make all men look bad.

Maybe not drowning, but is the method so important?

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2...g-car-on-fire/

Women commit more, and more violent crime against men and children then men
commit against women and children.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/fam27.htm

Old October 27th 07, 05:09 PM posted to alt.child-support
animal05

Chris wrote:

"DB" wrote in message
news

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

It's pointless withyou to dig up all the facts, but why do so many

loving

nurturing mothers butcher their children?

For the same reasons many loving nurturing fathers butcher, and rape

their

son's and daughters.

When is the last time a father drowned his two daughters in a bath tub?

Or in a lake with a car?

I don't know who is worse, system supports like illi, or the misogynists
like yourself that make all men look bad.

Maybe not drowning, but is the method so important?

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2...g-car-on-fire/

Women commit more, and more violent crime against men and children then men
commit against women and children.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/fam27.htm

snicker I've used the same stats in the past against misandrist
posters here. THe problem is when you ignore the fact that there are
problems on both sides of the fence.
Old October 27th 07, 05:35 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Shadow36" wrote in

Women commit more, and more violent crime against men and children then
men commit against women and children.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/fam27.htm

There's a series on Cable channels called, "Snapped".

It's about women that murder, but the title suggests that something went
wrong when instead it demonstrates that some women can be cold, calculating
deviants.

I tell all young men now that with all the divorce and CS laws in place,
women stand to financially gain alot of money from you. Look past the big
blonde hair as that will fade quickly and realize you are putting your
future in the hands of stranger. When I look at woman now, I see nothing
but a money pitt!

Is it any wonder why marriage is on the decline!

Old October 27th 07, 09:08 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Chris wrote:

"DB" wrote in message
[...]

Indeed! Now look up the stats on children protected by Child "Protective"
Services. That children under the "protection" of CPS are MANY times more
likely to be murdered and be involved in crime than are children who escape
the tentacles of CPS speaks volumes about what these government strangers
are doing to other people's children.

Since the whole agenda of CPS is based upon statistics, use these stats
against them and watch how they go absolutely nuts trying to defend their
evil agenda. It's amusing to say the least.
I happen to know someone who is a former CPS agent. He's glad that he left
the organization due to the corruption and harm they cause to children.

Old October 27th 07, 09:16 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"DB" wrote in message
t...

"Shadow36" wrote in

Women commit more, and more violent crime against men and children then
men commit against women and children.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/fam27.htm

There's a series on Cable channels called, "Snapped".

It's about women that murder, but the title suggests that something went
wrong when instead it demonstrates that some women can be cold,

calculating
deviants.

I tell all young men now that with all the divorce and CS laws in place,
women stand to financially gain alot of money from you. Look past the big
blonde hair as that will fade quickly and realize you are putting your
future in the hands of stranger. When I look at woman now, I see nothing
but a money pitt!

Is it any wonder why marriage is on the decline!

More and more I hear people mention that it is FAR cheaper (over the course
of years) to pay high priced hookers than it is to pay "child support" to
the whore that forced a man into parenthood. Not to mention, the quality of
the sex is no doubt superior! To boot, some of these poor schmucks slapped
with "child support" only got ONE session of sex. For the same dollar
amount, you can get literally several DOZEN sessions from the professional
prostitute. So, let's see: One session of low quality sex from an amateur
prostitute for megabucks, or MANY sessions of high quality sex from the pros
for pennies on the dollar? Gee, I'm no rocket scientist, but I think I know
the answer.

Old October 27th 07, 09:16 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Chris wrote:

"DB" wrote in message
news
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

It's pointless withyou to dig up all the facts, but why do so many

loving

nurturing mothers butcher their children?

For the same reasons many loving nurturing fathers butcher, and rape

their

son's and daughters.

When is the last time a father drowned his two daughters in a bath tub?

Or in a lake with a car?

I don't know who is worse, system supports like illi, or the misogynists
like yourself that make all men look bad.

I am a misogynist because?

Maybe not drowning, but is the method so important?

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2...setting-car-on
-fire/

Old October 27th 07, 09:16 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"animal05" wrote in message
news:apidnSVQCM4O2b7anZ2dnUVZ_sfinZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Chris wrote:

"animal05" wrote in message
news:ub2dnZZ0C8LE_rzanZ2dnUVZ_vTinZ2d@wideopenwest .com...

Chris wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
gy.net...

Chris wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
igy.net...

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:

Sarah Gray wrote:

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in *ethical*.

[quoted text clipped - 17 lines]

How is it that you fell it is o.k to trivialize the things that

went

on

during that time to an issue of child support?

a man that impregnates a woman is forced to a parent in the sense

that

he has no post conception rights. I'm not nearly as hard-line

about

this

stuff as some folks on here, but I at least can understand their
arguments, geez!

You understand aproval from strangers. Can your ex just sign away

his

rights,

and you would let him? Be real, you enjoy the crack pipe too much.

You

were

complaining about $75.00! You change your stand point to gain

approval

from

people who don't care about their own kids, let alone yours.

At least I have my own mind...

My daughter is 5, not a week old. I am not complaining about $75. I

am
complaining about my daughter's father *insisting* that I take him

court over support because he will not agree to a reasonable amount,
which he can afford.

What's wrong with him taking care of her directly just like YOU do?

Better

yet, how about you pay HIM to take care of the child. Heck, if one

parent is

good enough to get paid to care for their child, then BOTH parents

are

good

enough for same, no?

He used to, before he moved out of state abruptly. I am not asking him
to pay me to take care of his child. I want him to contribute to the
costs of raising her to a degree that is more equitable.

Nonsense. You simply want him to pay you money for taking care of your
child. The proof that you do NOT believe the arrangement which you are
proposing is equitable lies in the fact that you would NOT be willing

bestow upon yourself that which you desire upon him. In other words,

you

are

unwilling to taste your own medicine.

Hold on there........if he moved voluntarily out of state, he is
essentially abandoning his ability and willingness to be a parent.

How so?

snicker just asking the question shows how one sided you are.

Ok, so I'm one sided. Now, care to answer the question?

In
those cases, I have no problem with the NCP be assessed CS.

Note- She did not move away from the father.

And that's relevant how?

Because the father abandoned his ability to parent.

Untrue, non sequitur, AND circular reasoning. NONE of your claims bear any
relevance to the issue.

If you cannot grasp that simple concept, then you are beyond hope.

I can't grasp the simple concept of dry water either.

Hypothesizing about fixing the current statutes to
reflect equity for fathers does not change the responsibilities of

men
who have already *chosen* to be part of their children's lives.

--

Sarah Gray

--

Sarah Gray

Old October 28th 07, 04:06 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
t...
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. net...
Sarah Gray wrote:
[...]

complaining about my daughter's father *insisting* that I take him to
court over support because he will not agree to a reasonable amount,
which he can afford.
What's wrong with him taking care of her directly just like YOU do?
Better
yet, how about you pay HIM to take care of the child. Heck, if one
parent is
good enough to get paid to care for their child, then BOTH parents are
good
enough for same, no?

He used to, before he moved out of state abruptly. I am not asking him
to pay me to take care of his child. I want him to contribute to the
costs of raising her to a degree that is more equitable.
Nonsense. You simply want him to pay you money for taking care of your
child. The proof that you do NOT believe the arrangement which you are
proposing is equitable lies in the fact that you would NOT be willing to
bestow upon yourself that which you desire upon him. In other words, you

are
unwilling to taste your own medicine.

I do not think he is as responsible as I am as a parent.

Which supports my claim.

That is my opinion. If he wanted to be an active parent, he could have
stayed in the same state as she lives in.

But not because
I am a woman. If he *had* full custody,

"If" is a big word.

Well, you asked *if* I would be reasonable if the tables were turned.
And I would be.

I would ask about expenses and
come up with an agreement that we *submitted* to the court, instead of
them using their formula - if only to ensure that payments are recorded
as child support and not as "gifts". I have de facto primary physical
custody because he left the state with less than a day's notice. Do you
suggest that I send her to live with him primarily, when he's already
shown that he can't manage his money or a household?

I am suggesting that you practice what you preach. Being equitable means
that he is entitled to the SAME parental position as you. Did that answer
your question?

I should send her off hundreds of miles, after the school year has
started, to a man who cannot even budget $200 for groceries for a few
weeks? Who has no plans to have his own apartment anytime soon? He LEFT.
If I had LEFT, I would not expect to retain primary physical custody.
The difference between he and I is that I would never put myself in a
position where I would go three months without seeing my daughter.

(I haven't even
gotten into all of that.)
I don't want him to pay me for taking care of our child.

Yes you do.

No, I don't. I want him to contribute equally to the cost of raising her.

I want him to
contribute an equal share towards food, shelter, clothing, latchkey.

Great! Then allow him to provide such things just like YOU do.
[note: if fathers are EQUAL parents to mothers, then why is it that fathers
need the permission of mothers regarding any interaction with their
children?]

I gave him a detailed accounting of costs for raising our daughter and
asked him to contribute half. He told me to take him to court. So I am.
(We are talking about a matter of an extra $175 a month from what he is
paying now, He lives with his parents and has few expenses.)
He doesn't need my *permission* to see our daughter, but considering he
has moved out of state, obviously, he needs to work around *her*
schedule. She can't go to school half the year in one place and half the
year at another,

Right now, I have excellent health insurance benefits, so I agreed to
write to the Friend of the Court so that he would not be required to
carry health insurance for her.

--

Sarah Gray

--

Sarah Gray
Old October 28th 07, 04:13 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Chris wrote:
"animal05" wrote in message
news:ub2dnZZ0C8LE_rzanZ2dnUVZ_vTinZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Chris wrote:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. net...

Sarah Gray wrote:

[...]

By putting himself in a position where he has not seen his daughter, let
alone taken her to school, prepared meals for her, played games with
her, bathed her, etc. in over three months.

Old October 28th 07, 06:21 AM posted to alt.child-support
Atlanta

On Oct 12, 10:09 am, "Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote:
Why is the DBP crew in every group, discussion, topic, and thread when it is
about child support? Is it possible for them to gripe anymore about something
that is in place to help single parents take care of their children?
I wonder why those people are so adamant about not paying child support. They
all claim not to be deadbeats, or enablers, yet their comments, way of
thinking, and bashing of the custodial parents tell a different story.
What is wrong with those people, and why is it the same small group attempt
to dominate the all of the discussions having to do with child support? It's
not like I am going to wake up one morning and say
"I don't think my child's father should be held accountable for anything.
Let me drop child support, because he should not be held responsible for
having sex, only I should."
Is it possible to stop trying to bash custodial parents, and allow one of
these threads to just have replies relevant to the topic?

Hi, am a custodial parent and I have been bashed all over Usenet by
Republicans. I am shocked by the horrendous things they say to me. I
wish I could tell my story, but I can not tell it in public because I
have had my anonymity ripped away from me by a s... head in a
religious group.