Poor Mothers crying Wa Wa

Old May 19th 09, 12:42 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

Default more unwed Mothers

wrote in message
news
On Mon, 18 May 2009 11:12:52 -0500, "Phil"
wrote:

wrote in message
news

The interesting thing is they form groups and bitch about it ad
infinitum. Get a life. Get on with it. These are people who are likely
to tell others "life isn't fair" "suck it up or **** off".

We're not bitching but trying to find a way to insure all citizens have
equal rights, not just women.
Of course some people see "equal" as infringing upon women's rights,
which it would.

But they bitch about it forever!

We live it forever. DUH. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are
you?

get a life already.

Ok, exactly how? I'm sure you think it is of little consequence that
thousands of fathers are not allowed to BE fathers because of rampant
and legal vengeance. I doubt you care as long as women get, men give.

(Now watch the string of I would but she took it whines.)

Your turn may be coming... unless you are female (which I highly
suspect, given your misandry).

Are you going to spend your whole life being a victim? Or are you
going to get on with your life?

Our lives have been taken from us, we have no choice!

Old May 19th 09, 04:53 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

wrote in message
On Mon, 18 May 2009 11:07:35 -0500, "Phil"
wrote:

Same old ****: 'men are guilty (of everything) and women are stupid and
helpless victims'.

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

WAaaaaaa my gas went up!
WAaaaaaa I lost my house to foreclosure!
WAaaaaaa, I have to pay more road taxes!
WAaaaaaa, we're over 10 $Trillion in debt.
WAaaaaaa, companies and banks are closing
WAaaaaaa, we are all a nation of whiners, why is my whining any less
relevant?

Old May 19th 09, 04:56 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

wrote in message
On Mon, 18 May 2009 16:42:54 -0700, "DB" wrote:

Your turn may be coming... unless you are female (which I highly
suspect, given your misandry).

Are you going to spend your whole life being a victim? Or are you
going to get on with your life?

Our lives have been taken from us, we have no choice!

Waaaah. SO the answer is A. I understand. I've seen DB doing this act
for years. No wonder you guys . . . Oh never mind.

It's only when everyone wakes up and realizes that if you take a majority of
male citizen's independence, you have no society worth living in.

Old May 19th 09, 05:07 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Clave

wrote:

Same old ****: 'men are guilty (of everything) and women are stupid and
helpless victims'.

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

WAaaaaaa my gas went up!
WAaaaaaa I lost my house to foreclosure!
WAaaaaaa, I have to pay more road taxes!
WAaaaaaa, we're over 10 $Trillion in debt.
WAaaaaaa, companies and banks are closing
WAaaaaaa, we are all a nation of whiners, why is my whining any less
relevant?

"WAAAAAAAAH! I don't want to take care of my kids!"

Yeah, it's amazing how people take that last one so differently.

Jim

Old May 19th 09, 05:11 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

"Clave" wrote in message

wrote:

Same old ****: 'men are guilty (of everything) and women are stupid and
helpless victims'.

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

WAaaaaaa my gas went up!
WAaaaaaa I lost my house to foreclosure!
WAaaaaaa, I have to pay more road taxes!
WAaaaaaa, we're over 10 $Trillion in debt.
WAaaaaaa, companies and banks are closing
WAaaaaaa, we are all a nation of whiners, why is my whining any less
relevant?

"WAAAAAAAAH! I don't want to take care of my kids!"

Yeah, it's amazing how people take that last one so differently.

I'll decide how to take careof my kids, we don't need the government telling
us how!
Read this and tell me how good the government system is?

http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/?p=3293

Old May 19th 09, 05:18 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Clave

"DB" wrote in message

"Clave" wrote in message

wrote:

Same old ****: 'men are guilty (of everything) and women are stupid and
helpless victims'.

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

WAaaaaaa my gas went up!
WAaaaaaa I lost my house to foreclosure!
WAaaaaaa, I have to pay more road taxes!
WAaaaaaa, we're over 10 $Trillion in debt.
WAaaaaaa, companies and banks are closing
WAaaaaaa, we are all a nation of whiners, why is my whining any less
relevant?

"WAAAAAAAAH! I don't want to take care of my kids!"

Yeah, it's amazing how people take that last one so differently.

I'll decide how to take careof my kids, we don't need the government
telling us how!

So you don't want to talk about whining equivalence any more. That may be
the first smart thing you've done in this thread.

Anyway, the laws are the way they are *because* of people like you.

Grow a pair, man up and show your kids how a man handles responsibility
(hint -- it has nothing to do with whining day after day about how "life
done me wrong" on Usenet).

Jim

Old May 19th 09, 05:34 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Clave

wrote in message
On Mon, 18 May 2009 21:18:12 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

show your kids how a man handles responsibility

Bingo!

Well that's the whole deal, innit?

Can you imagine their kids running across these threads when they're older
and realizing what a financial *inconvenience* they were to their own
emotionally-stunted fathers?

It'd be a rare kid who wouldn't come off that **** without scars.

Jim

Old May 19th 09, 05:39 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Clave

"Clave" wrote in message
news:fe6dnewJhO1sq4_XnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com...
wrote:

show your kids how a man handles responsibility

Bingo!

Well that's the whole deal, innit?

Can you imagine their kids running across these threads when they're older
and realizing what a financial *inconvenience* they were to their own
emotionally-stunted fathers?

It'd be a rare kid who wouldn't come off that **** without scars.

^
would

You know what I meant.

Jim

Old May 19th 09, 06:01 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

wrote:

show your kids how a man handles responsibility

Bingo!

IS this a real enough man for you?
http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/?p=3293

Proves Retro was lying!

Old May 19th 09, 06:09 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Clave

wrote:

show your kids how a man handles responsibility

Bingo!

IS this a real enough man for you?
http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/?p=3293

Proves Retro was lying!

I don't click blind links.

What does it say?

Jim

easy cash for mothers/ single mothers/ single fathers/ single parenting [email protected] General 0 October 10th 07 12:55 PM
What to do about crying mypet General 25 November 17th 03 06:18 PM
Crying it out Melissa Breastfeeding 33 November 10th 03 07:00 AM
Any Mothers Out There With Excess Mothers Milk In Sydney Australia, Gateman Breastfeeding 0 August 15th 03 10:54 AM
Any Mothers Out There With Excess Mothers Milk In Sydney Australia, Gateman Breastfeeding 0 August 14th 03 06:51 PM