Welcome Fathers Rights and Family Rights people!

Old December 26th 06, 05:50 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Welcome Fathers Rights and Family Rights people!

Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
About a month ago Dan Sullivan was STILL lifting text from a
private Family Rights web site based Support Group and posting it
in the PUBLIC newsgroups.

Dan wrote Private?
Dan wrote I still go there.

You have been disinvited twice from that one web site/group.

Greg wrote
He got caught using a Fake Name and cloaking his IP address.

Dan wrote
If someone used a fake name and cloaked
their IP address how could you know it was me?

It wasn't up to me to know.

You made the claim. How, Oliver Sutton, do YOU know?

I never even complained.

Sorry, you complained and whined continuously in this ng for days, Greg.

The management there recognized you as soon
as you posted your bitchy puke directed at me.

No one in the world but Dan posts bitchy puke about you? R R R R R

Hello, my name is Kane, and I'm a bitchy puker about Greg, for years now.

I've played with Fight CPS for years, Greg.

Your "finesse" from before you were ejected was instantly recognizable.

I find it fun to post like Dan now and then, and especially after you
and your cronies started claiming one of us was the other's 'sock.'

You are the frosting on my happy cake, Greg. With out you, I'd only have
plain funny cake.

R R R R R R R R R

I have made you stupid gits bite on so many hooks and jump through many
hoops for years, and I'm still doing so. Michael is thoroughly convinced
he's the only person that can use anon remailers and play with headers.

He forgets, but has had a lesson recently from the nitwit Father's
Rights wienies, that one can produce ANY header info one wishes.

I am actually one of the crowd of socks that got into that flurry of
posts. Try to guess which one.

If you get it right, I'll tell you my real name that I use in the United
States. In fact, I'll tell you all three names I use for international
business...all legal.

You silly ****ants have been set chasing your tails, and each others
smelling assholes so many times by me I'm even getting bored with it,
occasionally.

0 : - ]
Old December 26th 06, 06:28 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

I'm being watched? So what? We all are. Carnivore was nothing.

It's like the NAZI's saying "Vee have vays!", I get it.

Does your camera do well with MOONLIGHT?

Old December 26th 06, 10:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
ps.com...

Hell, you ARE a profanity, just by your choice of targets for vicious
attacks by you. YOU ATTACK THE FAMILIES THAT HAVE WON AGAINST
CPS....that MAKES you a CPS suck yourself, you stupid git.

What do you consider a "win" against CPS?

Getting your children back into your custody. Frosting would be
overturning the founded allegations and having the state back-off even
before you go to court. Such as having the judge, at a shelter hearing,
close the case for lack of credible evidence.

That's not a "win" in our book unless the record is cleared to show the
allegations were "false" to begin with and in a malicious case, that
somebody pays tghe price, such as termination or other legal sanction.

Now ask me who's done that. Then ask how many times. Then ask for who?

We have done it for 30 years in many cases. Some of them for free. (I
know what you want - but I'm not giving it to you.)

Then I'll refer you to many posts in
alt.support.child-protective-services.

And your definition of a "win" would be...?

Proving the allegatisons false, making sure the CPS records reflect
that. HOW???? Well proving it in court and dragging the head of the agency
in with the agency records on the case and making sure the record shows the
proper conclusion. If there has been a case worker who has been bad, we make
sure that individual is "terminated" and perhaps even supervisors. We make
damn sure that if somebody else makes another false allegation next year
they won't repeat the same excesses.

By the way, stop answering the attackers if you wish to be left alone.

He won't stop.

And especially if you wish to have a credible and responsible exchange
with some of us here.

Kane - I engage sane conversation with same. Fair enough?

Greg will engage you to dodge his responsibility for leading families
astray. He loves to have folks like Kathleen or your crowd here to
muddy things up.

Kathleen in "lost in translation?"

A few of us prefer to focus on what works without costing people their
financial future.

Often there's no other way guy. It'd be nice to always cure cancer for
free. It is foolheardy to think you can do brain surgery on a budget!

Thanks for your question and the opportunity you provide for me to answer.

We have a slightly different focus. I have been at this long enough to
see the cycle you have yet to really observe. A huge problem is that one you
are IN the "system" even if you duck the immediate bullet - the real problem
is when another allegation comes along and they ALWAYS DO! It may take a
year, it may take 5 or even 10 years. You have to see the bigger picture. I
have seen people survive an allegation. That's not hard with the first one.
What you have to fear is the second and third. That's the problem with
anonymous reporting laws. In fact - let's say you have a neighbor who hates
you, some asshole like David Moore as a good example. The warped TOTALLY
mind screwed cretin whose life mission is to destroy your life. The fact
that their little plot failed will REALLY **** them off and lead them to
even more extremes. The more they fail the angrier they become.Eventually
you'll be worn down. You see - eventually you'll pay. Either in installments
and it will wear on you like Chinese water torture or at once and be done
with it.

Old December 26th 06, 03:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
I'm being watched? So what? We all are. Carnivore was nothing.

It's like the NAZI's saying "Vee have vays!", I get it.

Does your camera do well with MOONLIGHT?

What makes you think you are being watched, Greg?

Just reading your tripe isn't 'watching' you.

It's just reading your tripe and LMAO.

0:-

We don need no steenkin' CPS. 0:-> Spanking 223 July 19th 06 07:32 AM
Fathers' Day 2006 Dusty Child Support 0 June 18th 06 08:20 PM
NCP ACTION ALERT!!! NY Shared Parenting bill under attack!! Dusty Child Support 4 March 8th 06 06:45 AM
Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight them! S Myers Child Support 115 September 12th 05 12:37 AM
AL: Court issues history-making decision in child custody case Dusty Child Support 1 August 3rd 05 01:07 AM