Is Gastaldo hurting chiropractic?

Old October 14th 04, 06:04 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Is Gastaldo hurting chiropractic?

IS GASTALDO HURTING CHIROPRACTIC?

PREGNANT WOMEN:

What if you didn't have to ask the obstetrician not to close your birth
canal up to 30%?

What if you didn't have to ask the obstetrician not to KEEP your birth canal
closed when he pushed on violently on your baby's spine with oxytocin or
pulled gruesomely with hands, forceps and vacuums?

Details on these obvious OB felonies below - I'm hoping Deputy Sheriff Mike
Schroeder and the Disneyland DA will take action - see below.

NOTE: To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% - simply roll
onto your side as you push your baby out. But talk to your obstetrician/OB
about this today because some OBs will let you "try" alternative delivery
positions but will move you back to semisitting or dorsal - close your birth
canal - as you push your baby out.

What if health care professionals (DCs for example) simply did their job and
reported the obvious OB felony as child abuse - and eventually ENDED it so
women didn't have to talk to their OBs and ask for the "extra" up to 30% -
wouldn't that be better/easier? (In Deputy Sheriff Mike Schroeder's
jurisdiction - it is appropriate to call 911. See below.)

Some DCs think I should be silent about this and not urge use of the system
to stop the massive OB felony.

According to TIM McCULLOUGH, DC, my action "hurts [the chiropractic]
profession." See below.

I say the chiropractic profession is hurting BABIES by remaining silent.

I say the chiropractic profession is hurting babies by not using the system
to stop the massive OB felony....

I say that a chiropractic profession that doesn't help stop OBs from closing
birth canals and gruesomely manipulating babies' spines DESERVES to be
hurt....

I think the chiropractic profession will take action eventually. It's the
LAW to report when it is so much as SUSPECTED that babies are being abused.

OBs are *knowingly* closing birth canals - and KEEPING birth canals closed
when babies get stuck.

This is not just a matter of "suspected" child abuse - though of course
"suspected" child abuse reports are the reports to be filed - and again - in
Deputy Sheriff Mike Schroeder's jurisdiction (and probably most all others)
it is appropriate to call 911 when a massive crime like this is being
committed.

BTW, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs - for the reason given
below.

Onward...

Attorney ED GRAUKE, JD, DC (with a co-author) says:

"...Recently disclosed facts show that medical malpractice is the eighth
leading cause of mortality in the U.S., and that 'legally' prescribed drugs
are the fourth leading cause of death. This proves irrefutably that the
system is not efficient at even the most basic of objectives: keeping people
alive."
http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/18/19/09.html

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Ed Grauke, JD, DC

Ed,

It is worse than you think. Medical malpractice is KILLING people - and a
lot of the medical malpractice isn't even (yet) acknowledged as malpractice.

DCs are remaining silent about OBs committing a massive spinal manipulation
felony: OBs are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30% at delivery - and
KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get stuck.

OBs are violently pushing on tiny spines (with oxytocin and Cytotec) and
gruesomely pulling (with hands, forceps and vacuums) - with birth canals
senselessly closed up to 30%.

Tim McCullough, DC is pretending that DCs do not have an ethical obligation
to report this massive spinal manipulation crime to sheriffs and DAs...

Tim pretends further that it is NOT THE JOB of sheriffs and DAs to stop the
massive spinal manipulation crime.

(OBs are slicing vaginas en masse - "episiotomy" - surgically/fraudulently
inferring they are doing everything possible to OPEN birth canals - even as
they CLOSE birth canals up to 30%. OBs are also slicing ABDOMENS en masse -
"c-section" - surgically/fraudulently inferring they have DONE everything
possible to open birth canals - even as they close birth canals up to 30%.
The OB felony is massive - and sometimes fatal.)

Tim says I am hurting the chiropractic profession by speaking out in the
manner prescribed by the system's child protection laws as I urge others to
do the same in accord the First Amendment.

Ed, since Tim took the liberty of copying you - an attorney - his private
correspondence with me...

I am taking the liberty of copying this response to the usenet - making a
Google record...

Ed, I urge you and Tim to help stop OBs from closing birth canals up to 30%.

The chiropractic profession is missing a golden opportunity to save tiny
lives and tiny limbs and PREVENT more putative vertebral subluxations than
DCs will ever be able to adjust by hand - just by using the system...

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

HERE IS TIM'S RESPONSE with my responses interspersed ######

From: Todd Gastaldo
To: Mike Madigan ) ; Rita Rubin ;

Cc:
; Commitment to Accuracy ;
; ;
; ;
;
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 2:11 PM
Rita Rubin's error

DEPUTY SHERIFF MIKE SCHROEDER: BIRTH FELONY

USA TODAY REPORTER RITA RUBIN'S ERROR:

"You have to remember that during labor, your pelvis expands..."
(Quote is from p. 26 of Rita's new book What If I Have a C-section?)

(RITA: During labor, OBs and CNMwives are CLOSING birth canals - up
to 30% - and KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get stuck. It's an
obvious mass felony. See below.)

PREGNANT? It's easy to OPEN your birth canal the "extra" up to
30% - just roll onto your side as you push your baby out - but beware - some
OBs and CNMwives will move you back to semisitting or dorsal (close your
birth canal) for the actual delivery.

Beware also: OBs and CNMwives are temporarily asphyxiating babies
to rob massive amounts of blood from them. This too is easily prevented -
see the very end of this post. Talk to your OB or CNMwife today.

WHAT IF I HAVE A C-SECTION?

Ladies: If the OB or CNMwife closed your birth canal (placed you
semisitting or dorsal) and used forceps/vacuum extractor - perhaps you had a
c-section - it was obvious criminal negligence - obvious assault and
battery - contact your local district attorney. Maybe you could email
him/her this post and copy me.

If the OB or CNMwife closed your birth canal and sliced your vagina
("performed an episiotomy") - another assault and battery occurred. One
does not close birth canals and surgically/fraudulently pretend that
everything possible is being done to open birth canals. Contact your local
district attorney. Again, please copy me.

I'm ccing this post - like so many others - to Oregon Attorney
General Hardy Meyers and Disneyland DA Tony Rackauckas and others in law
enforcement - including Orange County California Deputy Sheriff Mike
Schroeder (also an attorney) via
;

Prof Jane Shade and Atty William R. Mitchell write of DEPUTY
SCHROEDER: "when the [OC Asst Sheriff] Jaramillo scandal broke, OC Sheriff
Carona hired Michael Schroeder to 'assist' in the internal investigation and
to provide political counsel. Carona actually deputized Schroeder..."
--Jane Shade, Professor of Law, Western State University and William
R. Mitchell, Newport Beach attorney and former chairman of the OC chapter of
Common Cause, Orange County Register, October 3, 2004 as quoted by Mike
Madigan )
http://www.twistedbadge.com/feature_tonyr_p29.htm

NOTE: Prof. Jane Shade "was a prosecutor in the Orange County
District Attorneys Office for almost 20 years...[and]...served as the
Supervising District Attorney...responsible for felony physical child
abuse..."
http://www.wsulaw.edu/faculty_detail.asp?facid=47

This is the first time I've emailed Prof. Shade. I hope she will
encourage DA Tony Rackauckas to take immediate action to protect babies -
see Orange County 911 calling criteria below.

Oddly, Deputy Sheriff Schroeder - a "chiropractic" attorney - has
been silent so far about the obvious ongoing massive spinal manipulation
crime of MD-obstetricians. Hopefully, now that Schroeder is a deputy
sheriff he will do something. Hopefully, the OC chiropractors receiving
this post will encourage Deputy Schroeder to take action.

To protect babies in Orange County, it is appropriate to call 911...

According to Deputy Sheriff Schroeder's department...

When to Call 9-1-1

Dial 9-1-1 when there is a medical, fire or police emergency, such
as
? Life or Lives are in danger
? A fire
? Serious injury
? Serious medical condition
? A serious crime in progress

Dial 9-1-1 only when an immediate response is necessary, such as
? Immediate help from law enforcement
? Immediate help from fire department
? Immediate help from paramedics

Dial 9-1-1 if in doubt about the seriousness of a situation, such as
? Any possible situation that you believe may be serious and that
may result
in injury, death, loss of property, apprehension of a suspected
criminal or
prevention of a crime that is about to occur
? When in doubt, dial 9 -1-1

Assistance is always dispatched to the most critical incidents
first.
http://www.ocsd.org/SitePages/WhenToCall911.pdf

With OBs closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals
closed as babies asphyxiate - obviously OC sheriffs will be dispatched first
to hospital maternity wards...

USA Today medical reporter Rita Rubin authored What If I Have a
C-Section? [2004]

I responded on Oct. 6 telling her that OBs and CNMwives are closing
birth canals up to 30% and asking her to publicize this grisly White
Elephant fact.

On Oct. 12, USA Today reporter Rita responded to Zaz (who wasn't
pleased with the excerpt of What If I Have a C-Section posted by Jane
Smith)...

USA Today reporter Rita took the opportunity to further promote her
book:

"snipHello...I'm the author of "What If I Have a
C-Section?"snipThe book...is available on Amazon...Clearly, C-sections can
be lifesaving. But it's just as clear that many are unnecessary. The only
thing I'm advocating is that pregnant women arm themselves with as much
information as possible!"
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

USA Today reporter Rita,

You are "arming" readers of your book with a key bit of FALSE
information.

You write:

"You have to remember that during labor, your pelvis expands..." (p.
26)

This is false.

During labor, the pelvis closes - or rather - OBs are knowingly
knowingly closing birth canals - up to 30% - and forcing uteri to push
against pelvic outlets senselessly closed up to 30%.

When a uterus has a problem pushing, OBs chemically whip it to
contract violently - with Cytotec and/or Pitocin. Cytotec and Pitocin can
cause the uterus to contract so violently that it ruptures and/or kills the
baby.

It is criminal negligence for OBs close the birth canal and further
criminal negligence for OBs to KEEP the birth canal closed as they
chemically whip the uterus to contract/push violently.

When baby's shoulders get stuck - head inside the vagina or out -
OBs keep the birth canal closed as they PULL with hands, forceps or vacuums.

Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal
cords.

Some babies die, some get paralyzed - most "only" suffer gruesome
wrenching of their spines.

As a doctor of chiropractic, I am appalled.

ALL spinal manipulation (pushing and pulling) is gruesome with the
birth canal closed.

Please arm women with this key bit of information. Tell them how
easy it is for them to allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to
30% - all they have to do is roll onto their sides as they push their babies
out.

Please issue an errata sheet for "What If I Have a C-section" and
publicize it in USA Today. Take out a paid USA Today ad if you have to.

Please also report regularly on the obvious ongoing obstetric
criminal negligence in USA Today - and keep reporting on it until it ends.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 Retired surgeon Peter Moran, MB ChB once called my information
"Gastaldo's nonsense" - but then I pointed out that the authors of Williams
Obstetrics PUBLISHED my "nonsense." They published it in the same paragraph
in which appeared (again!) the "dorsal widens" nonsense that caused me to
contact the publisher of Williams Obstetrics...

The dorsal delivery position CLOSES - and so does semisitting.

Surgeon Peter isn't taking action to stop the mass surgical
travesty.

See The surgeon's pretense - babies be damned...

Surgeon Robert A. Fink, MD, FACS lamely sprang to Surgeon Peter's
defense...

See ChB means Chirur'giae Baccalau'reus...

Neither surgeon is taking action to stop OBs from closing birth
canals.

Dr. Sarah Vaughan, a pregnant British medical doctor who subscribes
to misc.kids.pregnancy says she "doesn't disagree" with me...But she isn't
taking action either to stop OBs from closing birth canals...

I recently wrote to Dr. Sarah...

Sarah, I shall never forget evidence-based-medicine guru Iain (now
Sir Iain)
Chalmers, MD telling me in effect that we shouldn't tell women that
OBs are
lying and closing birth canals - until there are randomised
controlled
trials showing benefit...

It was gross abuse of science by Sir Iain - babies be damned - OB
reputations benefit - MD cultural authority remains intact.

Here is Carol Sakala, PhD, MSPH, Director of Programs, Maternity
Center
Association essentially echoing Sir Iain's "scientific"
insanity-babies-be-damned...

Todd's comments interspersed #####

Dear Todd,

Thank you for your interest in the work of the Maternity Center
Association
and the content of our 2004 booklet, What Every Pregnant Woman Needs
to Know
About Cesarean Section (available at
http://www.maternitywise.org/cesareanbooklet/).

At the Maternity Center Association, we have great regard for
appropriate
caregiver support of physiologic labor.

##### I disagree and offer a few examples

##### You are failing to tell women that OBs demonstrated early last
century
massive change in AP pelvic outlet diameter; but then changed to
saying that
obstetric diameters don't change.

##### You are also failing to tell women that when informed (by
Ohlsen) of
radiographic evidence that pelvic diameters DO change, OBs shifted
to saying
(erroneously) that dorsal widens.

##### And when OBs were informed that this too was false (by me) -
they
re-published their dorsal widens falsehood - but included (as I
requested)
the correct biomechanics.

###### Which is the lie? Why not tell women the truth -
explicit-like?
It's only their babies' brains on the line...

[Oct. 13, 2004 addendum: I discuss the bizarre obstetric shifts in
my Open Letter to FTC: http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html]

However, our formal recommendations
require more than plausibility, logic, and informal observation.
Those
approaches have led us down the wrong path in maternity care many
times in
the past.

At present, the best formal sorting of research on these matters is
the
Cochrane Review entitled "Position for Women During Second Stage of
Labour."
Currently, all variations on "upright" position are folded in
together in
this systematic review. It is certainly plausible that future
research will
discriminate among different upright positions and lend support to
your
concerns. I hope that you and others will consider undertaking
needed
research to help clarify these matters.

Please post this message to your discussion group to clarify our
position
for others as well.

Best wishes,
Carol

Carol Sakala, PhD, MSPH
Director of Programs
Maternity Center Association

MDs are lying and babies are dying unexplained deaths - and the
Maternity
Center Association PhD is falling back on Sir Iain's "science."

BTW, Carol Sakala, PhD of the Maternity Center Association was
responding to
my post:

Big babies/Bizarre acts of omission (and a 1957 x-ray accident)

Carol mentioned "discriminating among different upright
positions"...

Jason Gardosi, MD of Britain conducted a "randomised controlled
trial of
squatting" - where nobody squatted. (!)

Now THAT was science! LOL!

Interesting factoid: In a separate paper, Jason stated the grisly
birth-canal-closing biomechanics of semisitting - but said he had to
use
semisitting because MIDWIVES insisted - LOL!

MDs and MBs anti-scientifically, anti-competitively drove women
[midwives] into
hospitals - and Gardosi blamed 'em for a bad habit they picked up!
LOL!

Why do MDs and MBs do such things?

[Maybe i]t's sort of like the reason dogs lick their testicles -
because they CAN?

If only the MD/MB lies were as pleasurable. : )

(Well, I guess the MD/MB lies *are* pleasurable in a sense - they
keep the
money flowing into medical coffers.)

I say again Sarah...

NOTE TO DR. SARAH VAUGHAN:

Todd, I think your real problem is that you're grossly misjudging

what
sort of approach is likely to get people to listen to you.

I think you're grossly misjudging the problem. It's the OBs'
problem - and
they transfer it to babies - sometimes fatally so. They prefer to
harm
babies rather than their reputations. Your profession is LYING to
cover-up
a sometimes fatal obstetric felony. When the "crazy" doctor of
chiropractic
runs in shouting that the obstetric roof is on fire and BABIES are
burning -
you go outside and check - and HELP PUT OUT THE FIRE. You DON'T
tell him he
had better shout fire "nice" or he won't be listened to - or
rather - you
don't do that unless you either are a cultural authority who can
engage in
such poppycock - or you are a supporter of such poppycock. Both of
these
poppycockers exist on this newsgroup - you are in the former
category: MDs
and MBs are cultural authorities who can commit obvious sometimes
fatal
felonies with impunity. THAT is the problem.

Maternity Center Association has a PhD poppycocker - Carol Sakala -
quoted
above.

...I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs and MBs. MDs
and MBs are just academic prime cuts forced through this culture's
most
powerful mental meatgrinder. As naive med students they are TRAINED
commit the obvious felony.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

END GASTALDO'S NOTE TO DR. SARAH VAUGHAN.

Excerpted from: Obstetric roof on fire! (The problem and Dr.
Sarah...)

PS2 BACK TO USA TODAY'S RITA RUBIN...

Rita,

On p. 117 you state that the American College of Obstetricians and
Gynecologists/ACOG says that if a woman has "a large enough pelvis" it
increases the chances for a successful vaginal birth after cesarean.

Sorry to repeat myself Rita... But OBs are repeating THEMselves -
thousands of times per day - gruesomely. OBs are closing birth canals up to
30%, keeping them closed up to 30% -and then when there are problems -
solving those problems with forceps, vacuums and cesareans - as they PRETEND
they are really interested in whether the pelvis is large enough at
delivery.

Allowing the birth canal/pelvis to open maximally will not prevent
all cesareans - but it can't hurt. It is quite likely that most women
having cesareans for "cephalopelvic disproportion" DO have "a large enough
pelvis."

THINK ABOUT IT OBs are negligently closing pelvises up to 30% and
putting in medical records "cephalopelvic disproportion" - thereby
fraudulently suggesting to women that their babies are too big and/or they
don't have large enough pelvises

Again, your falsehood: "You have to remember that during labor,
your pelvis expands..." (p. 26)

The pelvis is SUPPOSED to be able to expand but OBs and CNMwives
often aren't letting it do so.

Please immediately report this bizarre obstetric and CNMwifery
behavior in USA Today.

Rita, my tone here is a bit harsh because I suspect you are ignoring
email I sent to you via various addressees...

I originally copied you via "Email Rita Rubin" - via
and via...
http://www.alumni.northwestern.edu/b...response&id=20
also via: USA Today Reader Editor Brent Jones
and via: the prevention experts at Rita's publisher

I will send this this time (also) via

On Oct. 6, 2004, USA Today Reader Editor Brent Jones sent the
following electronic response:

Old October 15th 04, 08:33 PM
Daye

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:04:39 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

According to TIM McCULLOUGH, DC, my action "hurts [the chiropractic]
profession." See below.

Hey Todd,

I don't think you are hurting anyone. I am glad that you have a
mission and that you are not afraid to keep speaking out so that
people will hear your message.

Since I have taken you off killfile, I noticed that you actually post
to mkp, and that you have a great sense of humor. I am still a little
shocked by that. I was one of the people who defended you as not
being a troll, and I didn't realize that you posted as well.

My thought on Tim above is that some people see the benefit of
chiropratics and some don't. I know that they help people. Keep
fighting the good fight!

Just one request: For those of us with a short attention span, you
think you could do a shorter version every now and again? Thanks!

--
Daye
Old October 16th 04, 06:48 AM
Todd Gastaldo

CHIROCENTRICITY (ALSO: DAYE WANTS "MINI ME" POSTS - LOL!)

See below...

news
wrote:

According to TIM McCULLOUGH, DC, my action "hurts [the chiropractic]
profession." See below.

Hey Todd,

I don't think you are hurting anyone. I am glad that you have a
mission and that you are not afraid to keep speaking out so that
people will hear your message.

Thanks Daye.

Since I have taken you off killfile, I noticed that you actually post
to mkp, and that you have a great sense of humor.

Thanks for saying I have a great sense of humor - but hey - I only have one
joke - the shortest joke - and that's IT. : )

Here it is again for readers who might have missed it:

THE SHORTEST JOKE: Two duck hunters and their dogs aren't having any luck.
One duck hunter says to the other: "Maybe we aren't throwing the dogs high
enough..."

(I know, I know, it gets old the second time. : )

I am still a little
shocked by that.

LOL - Your shock is quite understandable - sometimes my "good humored
inflexibility" regarding OBs closing birth canals was too serious - but
really - I tried - and try - to make it good humored...

I was one of the people who defended you as not
being a troll, and I didn't realize that you posted as well.

I remember you speaking up, Daye - thanks.

I am posting more fun stuff now. I really meant it when I said recently
that it is finally dawning on me that the world doesn't work like I thought
it did and I likely won't see MDs stop closing birth canals, etc. in my
lifetime.

It feels good to let go of that...though I am bound to have recurrences of
the same thought - as I did in response to Tim...

My thought on Tim above is that some people see the benefit of
chiropratics and some don't. I know that they help people.

You are probably referring to spinal adjusting. I agree that spinal
adjusting helps people - but there is no scientific proof yet that vertebral
subluxations exist and cause disease and stop causing disease when adjusted.

For the Founder of chiropractic, adjusting minds (education) was
chiropractic. Everyone is a chiropractor in this sense. Everyone helps
people via non-spinal adjusting. Sometimes our non-spinal (educational)
adjustments are in error and if we are fortunate people will take the time
to help us adjust ourselves.

I know, I know - non-spinal subluxations - the ultimate in chirocentricity -
but hey - I'm a chiro at heart - always will be.

Keep
fighting the good fight!

Thanks Daye.

Just one request: For those of us with a short attention span, you
think you could do a shorter version every now and again? Thanks!

Oh - so you want "Mini Me" posts sometimes! LOL!

I will try.

Thanks for writing, Daye.

Todd

--
Daye

Old October 18th 04, 08:03 PM
Daye

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 05:48:02 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

Thanks for saying I have a great sense of humor - but hey - I only have one
joke - the shortest joke - and that's IT. : )

Okay, you may only know one joke, but your posts are fun and funny. I
have enjoyed reading them.

Oh - so you want "Mini Me" posts sometimes! LOL!

I will try.

Thanks, Todd. I look forward to reading some "Mini Me" posts soon.

--
Daye