Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

Old November 2nd 07, 01:38 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

"Gini" wrote in message news:ghtWi.35$Ph.34@trndny09...

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message
t...

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

The scariest part for me was the write-up on the Texas "First Nine
Months of Fatherhood" project where they talked about the great
opportunity to get fathers financially and legally involved before the
birth of a child.

They're already conditioning fathers to pay large amounts of CS!

Yeah, but that is after a child is born and paternity has been
established. The Texas project is about obligating fathers financially
and legally before a child is born. How will OCSE know who the father
is? Will the mothers word about the father's identity become the basis
for men paying money to women before childbirth?

==
I believe some do. I recall reading somewhere that fathers can be/are held
liable for prenatal/hospital
care.

You are right - but - that is after the child is born and paternity has been
established. The article talks about father involvement during the nine
months leading up to childbirth.

What frosts my butt is the states are looking for ways to spend the Federal
Fatherhood Initiative money to get fathers to pay CS, not help them to
become better parents.

Old November 2nd 07, 01:40 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Gini" wrote in

Is it child support awareness or State Control awareness that needs to be
broadcast?
The day has come when each birth will have a case number and the State
will be a partner in the raising of children.
A case worker will be part of all children's lives and they will see that
this is the person their parent answers to.

==
Good. Then they can pay us "child" support.

I like that win win solution or what they call a blended agreement where a
decent child support is payed and up to 40% Visitation.

In Fact they don't have to visit at all! :-)

Old November 2nd 07, 03:07 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

What frosts my butt is the states are looking for ways to spend the
Federal Fatherhood Initiative money to get fathers to pay CS, not help
them to become better parents.

How would the state possibly begin to know how to make better parents?

Thanks to the State, I'll not get to see my daughter for another 10 years
once she's matured and is able to travel independently on her own. I've put
up enough websites that hopefully she can find me with an internet search.

Old November 2nd 07, 03:21 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

DB wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

What frosts my butt is the states are looking for ways to spend the
Federal Fatherhood Initiative money to get fathers to pay CS, not help
them to become better parents.

How would the state possibly begin to know how to make better parents?

Thanks to the State, I'll not get to see my daughter for another 10 years
once she's matured and is able to travel independently on her own. I've put
up enough websites that hopefully she can find me with an internet search.

I don't understand why women do this. Maybe if a guy got to see his kid,
he's be more forthcoming about supporting it?

--

Sarah Gray
Old November 2nd 07, 04:45 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
DB wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

What frosts my butt is the states are looking for ways to spend the
Federal Fatherhood Initiative money to get fathers to pay CS, not help
them to become better parents.

How would the state possibly begin to know how to make better parents?

Thanks to the State, I'll not get to see my daughter for another 10
years once she's matured and is able to travel independently on her own.
I've put up enough websites that hopefully she can find me with an
internet search.

I don't understand why women do this. Maybe if a guy got to see his kid,
he's be more forthcoming about supporting it?

She's using the system to be vindictive, the child or the money is not the
issue!

Old November 2nd 07, 06:04 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

She's using the system to be vindictive, the child or the money is not
the issue!

see, I don;t get this. I can be a total vindictive bitch when I want to
be, but I don't see the point of ****ing up my daughter's relationship
with her father just for my own self-satisfaction of being "right".

It's not about being right, she just wants to inflict as much damage as
humanly possible!

I think she was overly disappointed that it wasn't enough to garnish 50% of
my income and then remove any future I had in this country, I actually think
she was looking for some serious prison time for me to satisfy her warped
sense of values.

She feels jilted because I wouldn't marry her!

Old November 2nd 07, 06:22 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

DB wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
et...
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

Old November 2nd 07, 01:58 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"DB" wrote in message

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

She's using the system to be vindictive, the child or the money is not
the issue!

see, I don;t get this. I can be a total vindictive bitch when I want to
be, but I don't see the point of ****ing up my daughter's relationship
with her father just for my own self-satisfaction of being "right".

It's not about being right, she just wants to inflict as much damage as
humanly possible!

I think she was overly disappointed that it wasn't enough to garnish 50%
of my income and then remove any future I had in this country, I actually
think she was looking for some serious prison time for me to satisfy her
warped sense of values.

She feels jilted because I wouldn't marry her!

That is so sad. You say she was 42 when she had the child? Did she have
the child just to get you to marry her? You know the line: Hell hath no
fury like a woman scorned.....

Old November 2nd 07, 02:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"teachrmama" wrote in

She feels jilted because I wouldn't marry her!

That is so sad. You say she was 42 when she had the child? Did she have
the child just to get you to marry her?

Yes, a fully grown woman doesn't get knocked up by accident!

I didn't have any skills or the education needed to move to this country
back then, so she thought forcing a marriage thru an unwanted pregnancy
would keep us together. She did offer to abort the child, but i didn't think
that was a good idea to simply kill a life because it was not convenient. I
did help her out for the first 3 years with very limited contact on her
part. She was always too busy to let me see my child and the times when I
did schedule to get down there, she was no where to be found. I didn't make
a lot of money, so hiring a lawyer to get visitation was not an option for
me. When my job went south, she cut off any and all contact until she heard
from mutual friends that i was moving here in 2002. That's when she went to
court in Michigan to get a C$ order which they made retroactive from the
first day of the child's birth, so I had a $42,000 arrearage when i was
arrested at the immigration office.

At no time was i ever notified of any court hearings against me!

The DA offered a plea bargain to drop the felony charges if I signed their
agreement.
$3000 Down, $1200 per month for 5 years on the arrearage, plus the monthly
CS payment.

Needless to say, I or my current wife didn't have that kind of money!

Old November 3rd 07, 03:15 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"DB" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in

[...]

So how many more years do you have of this little song-and-dance routine?