Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

Old November 3rd 07, 04:34 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

"teachrmama" wrote in

Needless to say, I or my current wife didn't have that kind of money!

So how many more years do you have of this little song-and-dance routine?

The routine is over, by removing my ability to legally work, there is
nothing to garnish!
I'm not sure how long Immigration will take to start the deportation process
as I thought that would have been started by now, but life in limbo is no
treat either. It's like being handed a death sentence and you're just
waiting for the date!
We just take a day at a time and try to enjoy what's left!

Old November 3rd 07, 05:28 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"DB" wrote in message
et...

"teachrmama" wrote in

Needless to say, I or my current wife didn't have that kind of money!

So how many more years do you have of this little song-and-dance routine?

The routine is over, by removing my ability to legally work, there is
nothing to garnish!
I'm not sure how long Immigration will take to start the deportation
process as I thought that would have been started by now, but life in
limbo is no treat either. It's like being handed a death sentence and
you're just waiting for the date!
We just take a day at a time and try to enjoy what's left!

Do you have arrearages continuing to accrue? Or has the whole thing been
dropped? How old is your child now? Internet-surfing age? I know you said
you had posted websites for her to access when she starts looking for you.

Old November 3rd 07, 06:20 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message
et...

"teachrmama" wrote in

Needless to say, I or my current wife didn't have that kind of money!

So how many more years do you have of this little song-and-dance
routine?

The routine is over, by removing my ability to legally work, there is
nothing to garnish!
I'm not sure how long Immigration will take to start the deportation
process as I thought that would have been started by now, but life in
limbo is no treat either. It's like being handed a death sentence and
you're just waiting for the date!
We just take a day at a time and try to enjoy what's left!

Do you have arrearages continuing to accrue? Or has the whole thing been
dropped?

I have notified the mother and CSE of my change in Immigration status last
November.
CSE was garnishing my wages at $800 per month until I had to resign my job
as demanded by the notice from immigration.

Think I received a few monthly CS tickets to send in with the payments and a
recorded balance of $60,000, but haven't seen anything since May. I don't
have the money to fight this any longer and I don't have any grounds to
appeal immigration's decision to revoke my greencard application. I imagine
there is also an arrest warrant out, so any contact will officials will send
me back to prison for a time. This is a complete lost cause!

How old is your child now? Internet-surfing age? I know you said
you had posted websites for her to access when she starts looking for you.

She will be 10 in a few days! I don't know if she is mature enough to
understand any of this, I'm hoping by the time she is 14 that we can at
least start corresponding. I'm also a world class musician and well known
in the small circle of bands that specialize in this art form, there is a
number of articles about me all over the net too that she can easily find.

I wish I knew how she is doing!

Old November 3rd 07, 06:52 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

news

"DB" wrote in message
[...]

The most horrible part of the whole child support thing was my husband
finding out he had a child that he had never known about--he had never been
able to experience any of the wonderful things with her that he had with our
children--first steps, first words, warm hugs, sparkling eyes on Christmas
morning. I don't think they will ever be close. The first conversation
they ever had (just before she turned 13) she told him that her mother had
told her how he had abandoned them--a total lie, of course. And the people
who run this system really seem to think that money is all that
matters--that mothers lying to their children about the fathers and grasping
for more and more money is truly in the best interests of the children!
It's obscene!

Old November 5th 07, 03:27 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Nov 1, 4:58 pm, Jill wrote:

How about these quotes from Virginia Director Nick Young from
Page 3...

"Leadership isn't taught; it is caught-from leaders who went before
you."

And...

"Once the decision is made, you execute it with a willing heart."

Nick Young is an ASSHOLE...that's why I'm suing him and his merry band
of thieves in federal court.

Old November 5th 07, 11:01 AM posted to alt.child-support
Kenneth S.

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 1, 4:58 pm, Jill wrote:

How about these quotes from Virginia Director Nick Young from
Page 3...

"Leadership isn't taught; it is caught-from leaders who went before
you."

And...

"Once the decision is made, you execute it with a willing heart."

Nick Young is an ASSHOLE...that's why I'm suing him and his merry band
of thieves in federal court.

Interesting that this individual gets on his high horse and talks about
leadership. I suppose we should be grateful that at least he didn't talk
about integrity. Those who went before HIM used the revolving door, and
went to work in well-paid positions with companies that were contractors for
the Virginia DCSE -- in one case, Lockheed Martin, which got into the "child
support" enforcement business, and in another case to the infamous Robert
Williams company, Policy Studies, Inc., which tells state CS agencies what
numbers to put into their guidelines.

Apparently, there's no end to the effrontery of the people who work in
this squalid CS enterprise.

Old November 6th 07, 07:16 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Kenneth S." wrote in

Apparently, there's no end to the effrontery of the people who work in
this squalid CS enterprise.

They are in business to make a profit, even have customers too as they
stated in their newsletter!

Hey it's all for the kiddies, right! ;-)

Old November 11th 07, 03:04 AM posted to alt.child-support
glenburke via FamilyKB.com

DB wrote:
"Kenneth S." wrote in

Apparently, there's no end to the effrontery of the people who work in
this squalid CS enterprise.

They are in business to make a profit, even have customers too as they
stated in their newsletter!

Hey it's all for the kiddies, right! ;-)

Nah, i'm sure it's for the ho's..