I need help tracking down a this deadbeat asshole !

Old January 21st 05, 08:13 PM
P.Fritz

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106334344.ab33067d2cdf8cd6e07b6fc68ab1af45@t eranews...
Alot of the people on here are terribly mean, I wish there were more kind
hearted people around. It makes me feel very ashamed of my fellow
Americans.

I'm ashamed there are money grubbing irresponsible morons like you out there
having/raising kids

"Storm" wrote in message ...
Kari,

Shut up...your response reveals to much about yourself, and, it aint

pretty.

Storm

"Kari" wrote in message
Mandy Smith wrote:

Hello,

You've come to the wrong place breeder troll. You did this
to yourself and deserve every bit of what you've got. I
just hate being one of the people paying for your mistake.

A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

Old January 21st 05, 08:59 PM
Jason G

In article 1106333839.1ad627b27a591591c0f99116ffbc7a34@teran ews, Mandy Smith
says...

Kari, you don't know me first of all, secondly I'm not a breeder. I only
have one child, you probably have none. Is this the way you treat someone
that needs help ?

No, but its the way we treat stupid-ass single-mother sluts too dumb to use
birth control or abort.

Let me guess, you think abortion is wrong. But fornication is just okey-dokey
with Jeezus. How many other guys have hit it and quit it with you?

Stupid slut. I'm sure with your horrible example, your ******* daughter will be
pregnant very soon.

--
Jason G
"This isn't a matter of being tolerant;
Old January 21st 05, 09:09 PM
Stephanie Stowe

"The Dave©" wrote in message
Kari wrote:
FYI, trolltard, I am too damn smart to make baybees.
Unlike you, I prefer to think with my brain instead of my
uterus.

Ahem... isn't the reason you're here because of the fact that you got
pregnant without thinking?

She is not the OP.

--
"Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution
yet." ~ Mae West

Old January 21st 05, 09:10 PM
Kari

.. wrote:
"Kari" wrote in message

V wrote:

Mandy Smith wrote:

Hello,

You've come to the wrong place breeder troll. You did this
to yourself and deserve every bit of what you've got. I
just hate being one of the people paying for your mistake.

A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

You are one nasty human being, even if this Pete person said it first.

Thank you. Trolls deserve evry bit of flaming and
biting that is dished out here when they barge in
uninvited.

You can't just barge in here, **** on the rug, then
expect not to be spanked for doing so.

Now, don't you have some kids to ignore?

I wonder what the ladies at your Bible Study group would say about your
behavior, Kari.

I don't go to no silly babble study group. I'm way
smarter than that. Snd since when did your silly
imaginary friend die and appoint you as my judge?
Old January 21st 05, 09:17 PM
Kari

Mandy Smith wrote:

Kari, you don't know me first of all,

Typical crybaby copout--"you don't know me". Is there
some law that says that I have to know something about
you in order to see that you CHOSE to make an illegitimate
child?

secondly I'm not a breeder.

Yes, you are. You made a mistake and now are looking for
a walking wallet to clean up your mess. It sounds like
the taxpayers already gave you plenty of handouts. And
you are proud of that?

I only
have one child, you probably have none. Is this the way you treat someone
that needs help ?

Need help my ass!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I don't have any kids.
But guess what? ALL the financial aid for colleges are
geared toward irresponsible idiots like you who can't
be bothered with BC. The financial aid office had the
chutzpah to tell me that I'd have to go out and get
knocked up just to get any financial aid.

You have a very cold, evil, and dark soul, I recommend
professional help for your lack of humanity.

Yeah, the breeders' answer to everything. Medicate anyone who
disagrees with them. Even Ritalin has become the lazy breeders'
answer for child-rearing.

Just remember, no one took your hand and made you barge in here.

Now, don't you have a kid to ignore?

Old January 21st 05, 09:26 PM
The Dave©

Stephanie Stowe wrote:
She is not the OP.

Damn, you're right. I stand corrected.

--
It has been determined that research causes cancer in lab rats.
Old January 21st 05, 09:31 PM
Kari

Jason G wrote:

In article 1106333839.1ad627b27a591591c0f99116ffbc7a34@teran ews, Mandy Smith
says...

Kari, you don't know me first of all, secondly I'm not a breeder. I only
have one child, you probably have none. Is this the way you treat someone
that needs help ?

No, but its the way we treat stupid-ass single-mother sluts too dumb to use
birth control or abort.

Let me guess, you think abortion is wrong. But fornication is just okey-dokey
with Jeezus. How many other guys have hit it and quit it with you?

Stupid slut. I'm sure with your horrible example, your ******* daughter will be
pregnant very soon.

I'll second the hell out of this!!! You took the
words right out of my mouth.
Old January 21st 05, 10:50 PM

"Kari" spewed

Thank you. Trolls deserve evry bit of flaming and
biting that is dished out here when they barge in
uninvited.

You can't just barge in here, **** on the rug, then
expect not to be spanked for doing so.

Crossposting is not barging. It was posted in our group as well.

Now, don't you have some kids to ignore?

Just as mommy isolated you from her love? Uhm, no.

I did not "barge" in anywhere....you abortive, muculent cur.
Now run along to your therapy appointment to talk about your problems that
stemmed from a bad childhood.
"If we do not maintain justice, justice will not maintain us."
-Francis Bacon, Sr.

Old January 21st 05, 10:51 PM

"DaKitty" wrote in message
newsr0Id.7797$Nu.4768@fed1read04...

V wrote:
Mandy Smith wrote:

Hello,

You've come to the wrong place breeder troll. You did this
to yourself and deserve every bit of what you've got. I
just hate being one of the people paying for your mistake.

A really great solution to your self-inflicted problem is
to go kill your illegitimate kid, then yourself, then
**** the bodies...as Pete would say.

You are one nasty human being, even if this Pete person said it first.

Thank you. Trolls deserve evry bit of flaming and
biting that is dished out here when they barge in
uninvited.

You can't just barge in here, **** on the rug, then
expect not to be spanked for doing so.

Now, don't you have some kids to ignore?

You know, you could see a doctor for that nasty condition you've got. I
think he might give you some xanax or similar. Really, it will help.
[DaKitty: thinking she knows exactly why the marriage is childless and
feeling sorry for the husband.]

Ice is coming to mind.

"I have learned silence from the talkative; tolerance from the intolerant
and kindness from the unkind. I should not be ungrateful to those teachers"
Kahilil Gibran

Old January 21st 05, 10:52 PM

"Jason G" wrote in message
[...]

Jason does not get to "hit" anything often.

"One way to stop a runaway horse is to bet on him."
Jeffrey Bernard.