Pregnant!!! (m/c ment)

Old August 3rd 03, 07:42 PM
Carol Ann

Default Pregnant!!! (m/c ment)

:: Well, I decided to make a formal m.k.p. announcement that I am pregnant
and
:: due 4/4/04. Cool date, huh?

That is a cool date!

:: It's a little bittersweet since some of you may remember I discovered I
had
:: miscarried at 12 weeks back at the end of December. We conceived the same
:: month I was due which is a little weird, but I guess it worked out that
way
:: for a reason.
::
:: Don't have many symptoms at all except slightly tender breasts and
slightly
:: more fatigue, but had I not missed a period I wouldn't even know I am
:: pregnant. Guess it's still early.
::
:: We are being cautiously excited since don't feel like I'll be safe until
:: well past the point I m/c'd last time which is going to be a loooong
time.
:: My plan is to keep myself busy which shouldn't be too hard since I'm
still
:: up here at the lake house and will be until Labor Day it looks like.
Also,
:: that means I won't see my midwife until then but that's fine with me.
::
:: Anyway, just wanted to let people know that there will be a reason that I
:: will probably be more active here again.

Congratulations!!! Sounds like you will have a great time at your
lakehouse!!

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Weightloss Challenge

Old August 3rd 03, 07:58 PM
cloud nine

That is excellent news, Jenn! I am really happy for you! Hope you have an
uneventful pregnancy.

Sue & Benton - 26 months

Old August 3rd 03, 08:17 PM
Denise

--

Cool! Congrats! Wishing you the best.

Old August 3rd 03, 08:25 PM
Shelly

Congratulations, and best wishes for you and the little babe!

--
Michelle
critter edd 3/14/03

Old August 3rd 03, 10:01 PM
Kara H

"newfy" wrote
Well, I decided to make a formal m.k.p. announcement that I am pregnant

and
due 4/4/04. Cool date, huh?

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! That *is* a cool date, but if you wouldn't mind
going 3 days late, your bub and I could share a birthday! I'm so happy for
you! Relax for the next few weeks while you are at the lake (If you don't
mind me asking, which lake is your house on?).

-Kara

Old August 3rd 03, 10:27 PM
newfy

[...]

JennP.
mom to matthew 10/11/00
EDD 4/4/04

Old August 3rd 03, 10:52 PM
Elaine

In article , newfy wrote:
Well, I decided to make a formal m.k.p. announcement that I am pregnant and
due 4/4/04. Cool date, huh?

Congrats! Early april is getting crowded already, there must have been
something in the air mid-july.

Elaine
Old August 4th 03, 02:21 AM
bethG

Congrats to my great AF secret santa! Wishing you all the best for an
uneventful, healthy pregnancy/birth

beth
TTC #1, on break from infertility tx

Old August 4th 03, 04:35 AM
sabie

Congratulations, Jenn! I sure do remember what youve been through last
December! I hope and pray for you that things are going well this time. I
had been in the same situation: I miscarried August 5, 2002; tomorrow,
August 4, 2003, is my 2 week postpartum check up for Rebekka Friederike! I
have been a nervous wreck for the first trimester, but had some reassuring
tests done (several hcg tests and an u/s at 6 weeks to see the heartbeat).
Again, congratulations and all the best for your pregnancy,

Sabine

Jonathan 6/8/2000
Rebekka 7/19/2003

Old August 4th 03, 06:48 AM
Alicia Elliott

Hi Jenn, a teeny quiet congratulations to you on your pregnancy. I really
wish you all the best, I can't imagine how it would feel to miscarry, and
then have to get through that period again in a subsequent pregnancy. Take
care of yourself and I look forward to hearing more from you. : )
Alicia