getting CSE history

Old January 10th 08, 04:39 PM posted to alt.child-support
jenecepa

Default getting CSE history

Last february the NCP contacted me to let me know that the CSE just
located him and was starting action against him for his arreages in
back child support
(around $40.000,oo).
To prevent him to go to jail knowing that anyway at this point i wont
receive any support and also for our daughter,I agreed to go to Court
to "sign off"all those arreages stipuling that I did received his
payments directly (which is not true since he did actually pay me
directly maybe $5000).
Anyway,like I said i did this with his verbal promise to do better and
because the support order will stay on effect.
Since this date he did not pay me a dime and he got his DL suspended.
(he owes now closed to $4000,00).
To avoid more enforcement he is now asking for custody of our
daughter,he is represented by a free lawyers agency,so I can not apply
for their services and can not afford a private attorney.
What can I do to prove that he never care about custody (last ten
years) until he got caught by the CSE?
I went to CSE local office ,they told me that they cannot give me any
documentation about the history of their actions for enforcement.
So, How can I prove that because there is absolutely no doubt about
it?
I understand that it was really naive from my part to have signed off
his baxk child support,is it possible to reverse this action?if yes
how?
in case he will succeed on the custody issue what will happen about
his new arreages?
Is it true that without an attorney i will have no chance to win the
custody issue?
Will I lose my daughter over such an obvious scam?
Thanks in advance for any advices.
Old January 10th 08, 06:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini[_2_]

"jenecepa" wrote
[...]

====
You lied to the court and are asking if you can now take the lie back?
You do know that lying under oath is against the law, right? (More Below)
=====
if yes
how?
in case he will succeed on the custody issue what will happen about
his new arreages?

=====
It will remain due. Possibly offset by any child support you may be required
to pay.
=====
Is it true that without an attorney i will have no chance to win the
custody issue?

=====
No.
=====
Will I lose my daughter over such an obvious scam?

====
Probably not...unless they think you are a liar or something (just kidding
about that part).
A custody change requires a lot of proof that the custodial parent is unfit.
Is there any such
proof?
=====

Old January 11th 08, 05:19 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

Why don't they just garnish his wages if there is a court order in place?

A History Lesson 0:-> Spanking 0 November 2nd 06 10:36 PM
History of polio Jeff Kids Health 1 May 24th 05 01:36 AM
History Repeats Itself [email protected] Single Parents 0 January 1st 05 07:16 PM
The history of circumcision Jude & Sandra Solutions 4 June 13th 04 02:45 AM
Duke Univ. students to change history (obstetric history)? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 June 10th 04 06:31 PM