child support review objection

Old December 13th 07, 11:21 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default child support review objection

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
7.102...
"Chris" wrote in
news
You are trying to make it sound as if a mother not sending
her child 10 hours away to live with a father who chose to walk away
from his own child is abusive on the part of the mother.

No I'm not.

Well, if you are not trying to do that, you certainly are succeeding.
What were you intending to sound like?

EXACTLY as I stated in my words, which is NOT the above words.

Yet you have no comment
as to the behavior of the father in walking away from his agreed-on
rights and responsibilities toward his child.

He has no rights, hence no responsibilities.

He has rights,

Such as?

but he is ****ing himself over

Old December 13th 07, 11:22 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
7.102...
wrote in news:2c52e3e7-41f7-4cb2-ac46-
:

On Dec 12, 12:41 am, Sarah Gray wrote:
"Chris" wrote innews:4mE7j.5941$Qf1.4604

@newsfe07.phx:

Correction: SHE did by interfering with the child being with him.
He places the child in the car saying "we're moving 10 hours away",
and she will immediately prevent it. He secretly takes the child

with
him, and she will have him arrested and take the child away from

him.
Am I wrong?

Why would *any* parent just say "ok" to that? It is illegal for

*either*
parent to move the child out of state without the other parent's
permission.

Only if that parent gets the law involved. You just answered why he
didn't try to take his daughter w/him. He didn't abandon her, he moved
and was not allowed by you (the person who would get the law involved
if he tried) to take his child along.

He didn't even *ask* to take her.

Like he was unaware that you will have him arrested for even attempting to
take her. Even I knew that, and I have never met you, let alone lived with
you. Nice try though.

He left town with 12 hours notice!
I can't imagine most parents not calling the police if their child is
kidnapped by anyone...

Old December 13th 07, 11:23 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"teachrmama" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Dec 12, 1:16 am, Sarah Gray wrote:
"Chris" wrote :

"My child", except when it comes to "child support"........

So are you saying that she's not my child? Must I always refer to her

as
"our child" even though she is clearly *my* child concurrently?

Then take care of your child.
*Your* child, *your* responsibility.

I think you are Chris in drag.

Thanks for the compliment. Don't you too wish you could be like someone who
presents CLEAR thought?

Old December 13th 07, 11:24 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"teachrmama" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Dec 12, 1:09 am, Sarah Gray wrote:
wrote in

@d27g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Heh-Lifestyle support is what it is! I read other posts and Sarah
seemed so against child support and the system, but as I progressed

in
the readings she is only opposed where it doesn't concern her and her
lifestyle.
Heh-she should be doing it alone as she claims other CP's should.
Being married to a looser doesn't entitle her to CS!

I don't think custodial parents should "do it alone". I think the

system
is really messed up and that child support is calculated all wrong. Not
to mention the inequities men have when it comes to reproductive choice
and custody.

If he is contributing reasonably to our daughter's support, yes, it

will
put me in a more comfortable financial situation. But that doesn't mean
that he *shouldn't* cover half of the costs of raising her. I mean, me
paying for all of her expenses, but him still being allowed to spend
what time he can with her certainly puts *him* in a more comfortable
place financially.

The thing is, when I say that $250 makes a significant difference in my
monthly budget, I'm either told that I'm petty or that I should find a
better job.

I don't think custodial parents should "do it alone". I think the
system
is really messed up and that child support is calculated all wrong.
Not
to mention the inequities men have when it comes to reproductive
choice
and custody.

Well your ex has decided on a post conception choice... Don't you
support that?

Uh, Leda, how long do you think post-conception choice should be an

option?
Apparently fro at least 5 years, according to what you say to Sarah. Do

you
think that both parents should have the same post conception choices? So
both parents can, legally, according to you, leave their child at school

and
run off to another state and never be held responsible inb any way?

That's
ok with you?

Apparently, any parent that does that is unfit to be a parent. So, what
better way than that to give up custody of the child.

Old December 13th 07, 01:55 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

"Chris" wrote in
:

Hmmmm........and do you not consider it lazy for a parent to move 10
hours away from their child, abandoning their parental
responsibilities, and refusing to work to help support their own
child?

What parent did THIS?

The child's father.
Old December 13th 07, 01:57 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

"Chris" wrote in
:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 17.102...
wrote in

@l1g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

On Dec 12, 1:36 am, Sarah Gray wrote:
"Chris" wrote
:

Let's see: Because you shouldered ALL the choice to birth her.
Because you shoulder all the rights to have custody of her.
Because you have ALL the custody of her. NOT rocket science.

But he shouldered all the choice to be her parent once she was
born. And I did *not* automatically get custody when we got
divorced. I only have all the custody of her because he left. If I
had left, would you be saying that he should just suck it up and
not expect me to help support her financially?

No, you have all of the custody because you KEPT the child, and
have a court order identifing you as the CP.

There is only a court order identifying me as that because he ****ed
off the referee at our hearing.

Of course, there is ALWAYS some reason that the father caused the
mother to have custody. Why everyone knows that. Don't you find it a
bit odd that almost EVERY divorced father causes the mother to have
custody and almost EVERY divorced mother causes herself to have
custody? Such a very strange phenomenon............

You cannot use that as a blanket excuse for men to not have to support
their children. Is is my fault that my ex-husband decided to up his
irresponsibility quotient suddenly?

Then again, the other court employee there
said that by leaving the state, he could lose legal custody as well.

How have I done wrong by my child by taking care of her 100% of the
time when he decided to take off? Was I supposed to send her with
less than a day's notice to live 10 hours away and not see her for
months?

Heck NO! ONLY fathers are supposed to do that.

Chris, I have said time and time again that I think it is wrong for a
parent to leave the state like that and take the child with them.
Old December 13th 07, 01:59 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

"Chris" wrote in
:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 17.102...
"Chris" wrote in
:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 17.102...
"Chris" wrote in
:

Let's see: Because you shouldered ALL the choice to birth her.
Because you shoulder all the rights to have custody of her.
Because you have ALL the custody of her. NOT rocket science.

But he shouldered all the choice to be her parent once she was
born.

Now that you REFUSE to allow him to BE a parent, so much for that
lil tidbit of information.

How have I refused to allow him to parent?

Last I checked, one of the characteristics of parenting is caring for
one's child in that parent's home.

Which was what we agreed that *both* of us would do, here in Detroit.

And I
did *not* automatically get custody when we got divorced. I only
have all the custody of her because he left.

Untrue. You have ALL the custody becaues you deny him ANY custody!
Why do you continue to perpetuate this false claim?

If I had left, would you be saying that
he should just suck it up and not expect me to help support her
financially?

YES!

I thought men had no responsibilities to their children?

And you'd be correct. Such responsibilities include raising the child;
something you refuse to allow him to do. Why? Because you agree with
me that men don't have those responsibilities.

Men *do* have those responsibilities. It was a rhetorical question,
remarking on the "both sides of the issue" position you take.

When he lived here, he had physical custody of her 50% of the time. He
is simply not exercising his parenting time by choice.
Old December 13th 07, 02:06 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 17.102...
"Chris" wrote in :

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 17.102...
"Chris" wrote in
:

Let's see: Because you shouldered ALL the choice to birth her.
Because you shoulder all the rights to have custody of her. Because
you have ALL the custody of her. NOT rocket science.

But he shouldered all the choice to be her parent once she was born.

Now that you REFUSE to allow him to BE a parent, so much for that lil
tidbit of information.

How have I refused to allow him to parent?

Last I checked, one of the characteristics of parenting is caring for
one's
child in that parent's home.

Hmmmmm....you've got to wonder why he chose to stop doing that by moving 10
hours away.........

Old December 13th 07, 02:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

wrote in message
[...]

chuckle "Gosh, I don't want to work or pay money to take care of my
child, so I will just move away, and free myself from responsibility. And I
don't want to pay for my TV or car, either, so I'll just leave those here
and move away, and they can't make me pay for those, either."

Old December 13th 07, 02:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
7.102...
"Chris" wrote in :

We
AGREED to have 50/50 custody, with each of us managing expenses for

our
daughter while she was with us in our respective households. Now that

he
has left, that means I am now responsible for twice what we AGREED

on.

That's YOUR choice.

No, it was not my choice for him to reneg on a binding legal agreement
we had.

Yes, it was your choice to be responsible for twice what you agreed upon.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.....oh, Chris, you are droll!!