Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

Old November 13th 04, 09:14 PM
Chris

http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm

Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.

Chris

Old December 8th 04, 10:48 PM
Greegor

Chris, your obsessive reposting of this makes me
wonder if you aren't deriving some perverse
sexual jollies from it.

Old December 9th 04, 04:49 AM
Kane

On 8 Dec 2004 13:48:15 -0800, "Greegor" wrote:

Chris, your obsessive reposting of this makes me
wonder if you aren't deriving some perverse
sexual jollies from it.

Your assumption it's obsessive and perverse suggests you haven't the
capacity to judge.

We revisit knowledge for many reasons. And we reexhibit it for many
very legitimate reasons.

That's what museums are for. They make us think. This is a museum
exhibit. And one day it will be a strange and sick exhibit that
children will be listening to along with their parents reminding them
we are no longer savages that assault our own children. Go listen. Try
it.

Have you listened to the tape? Please do. Chris provides an important
public service with it. It reminds those of us with a conscience just
what is involved in this compulsion to strike a child, and for those
without a sufficiently developed conscience..well, in time it might
start to sink in, but in your case....naw!

Kane

Old December 14th 04, 05:48 AM

For all of you out there, the sounds are actually Chris's own spanking.
If you listen, you can hear it is not as bad as you might think. Not
that many swats were heard. The voice of the mother was more
tramatizing! Can someone please change this record? Play a new tape
of another ACTUAL spanking so we can judge.

Thank you

Chuck

Old December 16th 04, 11:31 PM
Greegor

For those of you who wish to hear what it sounds like for a child to
grow up and be incarcerated because they did not learn self-discipline,
most any news program should give you examples, or you can simply
listen to a song by Smashing Pumpkins "The world is a vampire...."
"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage!"

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane General 13 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 05:27 AM