Boksa, birth insults and schizophrenia (also: Gastaldo 'you ignorant asshole' --Allen D. Radant, MD)

Old July 14th 03, 10:52 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Boksa, birth insults and schizophrenia (also: Gastaldo 'you ignorant asshole' --Allen D. Radant, MD)

LAST EMAIL: This Open Letter to Univ. of Washington faculty member ALLEN D.
RADANT, MD posted for global access*** is my last email to him - and to
WENDY RASKIN, PhD, MD...

"Please don't send me more email you ignorant asshole..."
--Allen D. Radant, MD to Gastaldo

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

Allen Radant, M.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
University of Washington School of Medicine
Box 358280 (116)
Seattle, WA 98195
Phone: (206) 277-1761
Fax: (206) 764-2573

Allen,

Thank you for acknowledging receipt of my article, Chiropractic fibromyalgia
results (Univ. of Washington MDs, PhD wrong)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....earthlink.net

I copied you because Univ. of Washington faculty members were wrong and you
are Univ. of Washington faculty.

I copied you also because you are an MD.

It must be difficult for you, an MD, to learn that your profession is
committing massive crimes against mothers and babies.

Your ad hominem ("ignorant asshole") was not persuasive - you included no
substantive criticism.

Perhaps in your medical training YOU personally committed one or more of the
obvious MD crimes?

Perhaps you slashed a vagina or two "to open the birth canal" even as you
closed the birth canal? (As I noted, "routine episiotomy" is American
medicine's most frequent surgical behavior toward females.)

Perhaps you slashed an infant penis or two as an infant screamed and writhed
and bled?

Back in 1987 I noted publicly that the American Academy of Pediatrics/AAP
had just uncritically published the phony "lack of myelin" neurology
underlying organized medicine's claim that babies can't feel pain.

I called for religious child abuse exemptions for Jews.

AAP responded by opposing all religious exemptions to the child abuse
statutes - and called for anonymity for perpetrators of child abuse!

"Routine circumcision" - American medicine's "babies can't feel
pain"-cum-"babies don't verbalize pain" most frequent surgical behavior
toward males is obviously illegal.

See Squatting, Nurse Jenn's genital piercing, the Anti-Vagina - and
Kingston General's Human Mobility Centre...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e... earthlink.net

Allen, whatever the reason you called me an "ignorant asshole" and offered
no substantive criticism, please know that I am in favor of pardons in
advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through this
culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

BIRTH INSULTS AND ALLEN'S SCHIZOPHRENIA RESEARCH

According to a Univ. of Washington Summer 2001 NEWSLETTER:

"Currently Dr. Radant is participating in a multicenter grant application
for funding to study the genetics of neurophysiological abnormalities found
in schizophrenia. Hopefully this strategy will lead to identification of
genes that cause schizophrenia."
--University of Washington School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry and
Behavioral Sciences NEWSLETTER:
http://128.95.25.59/newsletter/Summer2001/facnews.html

I hope you got your funding - and I hope further that your hope to identify
"genes that cause schizophrenia" does not blind you to the notion that BIRTH
INSULTS may cause schizophrenia.

McGill University's Patricia Boksa, Ph.D. says her research interests
include:

"Effects of birth hypoxia and other perinatal stressors on brain
development; possible role of BIRTH INSULTS in schizophrenia..."
http://ww2.mcgill.ca/neurology/boska_p.html (emphasis added)

Will Rogers reportedly said: "We are all ignorant, just about different
things."

I must confess that, until I was stimulated by your "ignorant asshole" ad
hominem, I was indeed ignorant - I did not know that university researchers
like Patricia Boksa, PhD are researching the possible role of BIRTH INSULTS
in schizophrenia.

"It is established obstetric teaching that a narrow pelvic outlet
predisposes to a difficult vaginal delivery..."
--Ass-Ärztin Dr. Andrea Froschauer-Frudinger et al. via
[Frudinger et al. Br J Obstet Gynaecol
2002;109(11):1207-12]

Published x-ray evidence indicates that MDs are closing pelvic outlets up to
30%!

Allen, I would LOVE to hear that you were already aware of this massive
sometimes fatal MD crime and that you have long been protesting it...

Please inform me - preferably publicly - of any publications wherein you
offered your readers the clinical and x-ray evidence that MDs are closing
birth canals up to 30%.

This "ignorant asshole" wants to know why MD-psychiatrists are burning up
money looking for genes that cause schizophrenia - as MD-obstetricians close
birth canals and cause BIRTH INSULTS which may cause some cases of
schizophrenia.

Is Univ. of Washington's Wendy Raskind, PhD, MD really to busy to help stop
this massive MD birth crime?

Wendy wrote to me: "DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE MAIL. I am busier than you and
I do not
appreciate getting junk mail. If you persist I will report you to the FCC
and the police."

Why would Wendy report *me* to the police - and fail to report
birth-canal-closing MD-obstetricians?

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Todd ("ignorant asshole")

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to:

Patricia Boksa, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry; Associate Member, Dept. of
Neurology and Neurosurgery
Research labs located at Douglas Hospital Research Centre
(514) 761-6131 local 5928
Fax: (514) 762-3034
E-mail:

PS One last note... Alan Dinehart, Jr., DC )
wrote: "Take your medicine! It will really help you with your delusions."

Alan was humorously suggesting that it is a delusion for me to think that
chiropractic orthopedists will help stop MDs from closing birth canal and
gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines at birth.

See Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e... arthlink.net

MD-psychiatrists should be just as interested in DC-orthopedists in stopping
The Great Squat Robbery...

In 1944, psychiatrist EA Strecker, MD indirectly suggested there may be
psychiatric ramifications of our culture-wide loss of a fundamental human
range of motion...

"Are we not a crossroads in the path of our civilization when it would be
well for us to emulate that tribe of Amazon River natives who, from time to
time, interrupt their customary routine of activities and squat on the
ground? Neither persuasion nor threat serves to move them until an alloted
time has elapsed. They declare they are waiting for their 'souls to catch
up with their bodies...'" [E.A. Strecker, MD. 1944 Presidential Address
before the American Psychiatric Association. Am J Psychiatry. 1944;101:1-8]

PROBLEM: Western culture ROBS the comfortable prolonged flat-footed
squatting ability.

See again: Chiro orthopedists and global UNREST - and babies...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e... arthlink.net

Thanks for reading, everyone,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

***This Open Letter to Univ. of Washington faculty member ALLEN D. RADANT,
MD - my last email to him (and to Wendy Raskin, PhD, MD) - will be archived
for global access within 24 hours. Search
http://groups.google.com for "I
think Allen called me an 'ignorant asshole' because HE was ignorant of the
fact that MDs are routinely senselessly closing birth canals thereby
routinely senselessly causing BIRTH INSULTS thereby possibly causing some
cases of schizophrenia later in life...Wendy, I think you should MAKE time
to report MD-obstetricians to the police - for ignoring simple biomechanics
and the medical literature to close birth canals. Sometimes this massive
crime of child abuse escalates to criminally negligent homicide - i.e. -
sometimes babies DIE when MD-obstetricians close birth canals. As noted
above, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs..."

Old July 14th 03, 11:01 PM

There is no proof that schizophrenia even exists.. in fact there is no blood test or specific
anatomic lesion for any mental illness.

"Todd Gastaldo" thought everything was going well until Mon, 14 Jul 2003
21:52:07 GMT, when "Todd Gastaldo" wrote the following to
misc.kids.pregnancy :