bye for now (m/c ment)

Old February 17th 04, 05:39 PM
Mary W.

Default bye for now (m/c ment)

"Rob, Laura and Izabella W" wrote:

Just wanted to thank everyone for their warm wishes and welcoming me back to
this group, but my time was very short lived as I am in the process of
misscarrying and its not something I was ready to deal with right now or at
any time for that matter. My heart is broken and I just have so many
emotions its not good at all. This was not meant to be my time, or so
everyone tells me.

Oh, Laura, I'm so sorry - its so hard. Best wishes to you. Take
care of yourself.

Mary

Old February 17th 04, 05:43 PM
Dagny

Oh Laura. People need to stop saying things that don't help right? Once
you open your heart to your child, at any stage, the loss causes such grief.

Love,
Dagny

Old February 17th 04, 05:51 PM
Anne Marie

I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.
Take care of your self.

AnneMarie

Old February 17th 04, 05:55 PM
Welches

Rob, Laura and Izabella W wrote in message
.. .
Just wanted to thank everyone for their warm wishes and welcoming me back

this group, but my time was very short lived as I am in the process of
misscarrying and its not something I was ready to deal with right now or

at
any time for that matter. My heart is broken and I just have so many
emotions its not good at all. This was not meant to be my time, or so
everyone tells me.

I will lurk in the background for a while, and post every now and than.

If
I dont misscarry on my own I will have to return for a D&C next week,

while
having the Ultrasound yesterday they also found a spot big enough for them
to worry about on my bladder, so I have to also get that checked into.
Again I hope to be back soon. And thanks for all your support.
If you need to talk to me or want to email me here is my address

Thanks once again
--
Laura,
My Angel, Feb 2004

hugs
With prayers:
Debbie

Old February 17th 04, 06:03 PM
Auntie Bubbles

My heart goes out to you, Laura. May you find peace and comfort.
Alexis

Old February 17th 04, 06:32 PM
New York Jen

((((((Laura))))))

Wishing you healing thoughts and best wishes. Can't wait to see you here
again in a few months with another great announcement!

- Jen

Old February 17th 04, 06:47 PM
Fer

I am so sorry Laura Take care and I hope to see you back when you are
ready. *hugs*

--

Jenn
-WAHM

Old February 17th 04, 07:00 PM
little one

laura,
i'm so sorry. you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

melanie

Old February 17th 04, 07:04 PM
Sophie

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sophie

Old February 17th 04, 07:17 PM
Ilse Witch

I am so sorry for your loss Laura! We are never ready for such things.
Take good care of yourself and take your time to grief.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (19m)

I am back (preg ment) Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 13 February 16th 04 07:57 PM
m/c ment.... Leinweber Pregnancy 12 January 12th 04 11:13 PM
Update on me (m/c ment) Ilse Witch Pregnancy 11 November 2nd 03 08:48 PM
(m/c ment.) D&C this am JNJ Pregnancy 16 September 29th 03 08:18 PM
Finding the postive (m/c ment) Fer Pregnancy 4 September 22nd 03 02:28 PM