Spiritual Help

Old October 26th 03, 05:29 AM

Default Spiritual Help

Old October 27th 03, 04:03 AM
turtledove

#1 This color you've chose really sucks. And HTML on usenet is a big no no.
#2 Those aren't angels in your picture. They are fairies. And if you'd like me to tell you what the moon represents in the picture you've chosen I will, but I think that you'll probably want to change your picture afterwards.

*bri

Old October 27th 03, 01:34 PM
Tiffany

Old October 27th 03, 11:13 PM
ŠkatŠ

#1 This color you've chose really sucks. And HTML on usenet is a big no
no.

There really are 10 types of people in this world; those that understand
binary and those that do not.

#2 Those aren't angels in your picture. They are fairies. And if you'd
like me to tell you what the moon represents in the picture you've chosen

will, but I think that you'll probably want to change your picture
afterwards.

*bri

What? Tell me?!?!!?

I really have no idea what's going on...

Old November 2nd 03, 01:01 AM
turtledove

For the fairy, the moon is a representation of the Goddess.
If you're looking at it from a religious aspect that is...

*bri

Old November 8th 03, 06:05 PM
Celtic Castaway

Not only is she using pagan art, bad colour, html, and inappropriate use of Capital Letters, but she can't spell worth a darn either, and her grammer and lack of punctuation is really quite sad! But she is Spamming a newsgroup, which if I recall is against the rules?

Good grief...

wrote in message ...
I Would Like To Invite You To Speek With Me Live Over The Phone ...

I've Been A GOD Gifted Reader For Over 20 Year's I've Help Thousand's
Across Canada And The U.s.

If You Have Question's About Love, Money, Health, Relationship's Or
Anything I Can Help Guide You In The Right Direction To Finding Your
Soul Mate To Regaining Controle Of Your Life...

If You Beleave In The Power Of GOD And His Angel's You Will Beleave In
My Power's To Heal The Broken Hearted, Mend Broken Relationship's And
The ill...

You Will Recive $5.00 Free When You Call No Need To Join A Club Or Use A
Credit Card It Is Free...

I Look Forward To Hearing From You All ,Angel

Please Scroll Down Or Goto www.Keen.Com/Angel-Reader
And You Will Be Connected Live With Me

"Angel Spiritual Reader"
And
Gifted Through "GOD"
Guided By Angel's

"Angelic Readings"
"Spiritual Readings"
"Dream Readings"
"Tarot Readings"
And
"Meditational Readings"

Gifted Through "GOD"
And
Guided By Angel's

"Honest And Accurate"
With Over
"20 Year's Experience"
&
"Exceptional Qualifacations"
"Professional Readings"
"Insightful And Imformative"

---
Old November 18th 03, 01:38 PM
turtledove

Hello Celtic Castaway! I love that name, because I've felt exactly like that lately. Been doing a lot of reading about the Celts as of late. :-)!

Welcome to the group by the way!

*bri

Old November 18th 03, 07:23 PM
kat

I CAN'T READ IT!!!
If I can't highlight it and read it, it's not worth it to try harder... Stupid people... Breaking my eyes...

Old November 18th 03, 07:35 PM
steveb

"kat" lifted the trapdoor, peered around and wrote:

Not only is she using pagan art, bad colour, html, and inappropriate =
use of Capital Letters, but she can't spell worth a darn either, and her =
grammer and lack of punctuation is really quite sad!

The very instant I read:

I skip to the next message ....

People can please themselves if they want to post in HTML, or other such
****. My news server filters most, and I ignore the rest.

Let them be pig-headed and post any damned way they like (just because they
can) .... they are being heard by fewer and fewer people.

These fools can assert their rights to a steadily disappearing audience
until the cows come home... why should anyone give a damn when they vanish
up their own nether regions?

steveb