maya wrap

Old September 15th 04, 03:39 AM
SuperEeyore

Default maya wrap

Who is it again that is a distributor of maya wrap here? Could you email
me?

Laurel

---

Old September 15th 04, 04:44 AM
Carol Ann

I have one I'm thinking about selling. Brand new. I never used it. Comes
with the cd to show you how to use it. I bought it from www.mayawrap.com .

Sized Medium,

This is the one I have:
http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c..../it.A/id.71/.f

This is a list of distributors:

http://www.mayawrap.com/s_distributors.php

Let me know!

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the FREE Monthly Weightloss Challenge
http://tinyurl.com/66bvu ---Recent Pictures of Morgan

Old September 15th 04, 05:43 PM
SuperEeyore

"SuperEeyore" wrote in message
Who is it again that is a distributor of maya wrap here? Could you email
me?

Updating that one of the nice ladies here has emailed me!

Laurel

---

Old September 16th 04, 04:45 AM
Irene

"Carol Ann" wrote in message news:GUO1d.178938$9d6.122272@attbi_s54...
I have one I'm thinking about selling. Brand new. I never used it. Comes
with the cd to show you how to use it. I bought it from www.mayawrap.com .

Oh, no - what didn't you like about it? I feel bad because I
encouraged you to get it. :-(

Irene
Old September 17th 04, 09:34 PM
Carol Ann

I have one I'm thinking about selling. Brand new. I never used it.
Comes
with the cd to show you how to use it. I bought it from

www.mayawrap.com .

Oh, no - what didn't you like about it? I feel bad because I
encouraged you to get it. :-(

Irene

Don't feel bad, Irene!! I confess to watching the dvd and then freaking out
b/c it seemed overwhelming.

I then ran out and bought a Bjorn (days before being given one as a gift),
which as some may recall, I was too afraid to use alone for fear of the baby
getting stuck.

Now, however, I am quick at putting in and taking out Morgan. Easy as can
be! The Maya wrap, on the other hand just overwhelms me when I look at it.

I should review the dvd and try again. My mom uses a Korean carrier (back
or front tie on wrap).

I don't know...I'm looking at the Maya now and it still seems so
overwhelming.

~Carol Ann
http://tinyurl.com/66bvu ---Recent Pictures of Morgan

Old September 18th 04, 01:52 AM
nichole

Carol Ann wrote:

Now, however, I am quick at putting in and taking out Morgan. Easy as can
be! The Maya wrap, on the other hand just overwhelms me when I look at it.

snip

Oh Carol Ann, I was very overwhelmed when I first started trying to figure out
the maya wrap. It hung on my wall for the first couple months that salome was
alive, and I regret that so much. We didn't start using it until I could use
it hip carry. I think I would die without it now, I love it so much. It's
super duper easy to use once you get the hang of it. I didn't have Salome in
it the other day because I didn't think we were walking as far as we did...so I
took it out of my backpack, put it on, and adjusted it while walking through a
shopping center....didn't break my stride.

Actually, what really helped me were the online instructions from their
website. The dvd just confused me.

Anyway, hope it all works out for you.

Nichole
mom to 9 month old Salome
http://public.fotki.com/sealmyfate/salome-1/september/
Old September 19th 04, 10:34 PM
Carol Ann

[...]

I'll try it......eventually....

I visited your site and oohhhhhh my goodness what a doll you have!!! She's
sooooo cute!!

Two things....how do you use the food holder she is eating with? I see them
all the time, but never really know if I would get any use out of it. Does
Salome like all the blocks? I bought the giraffe with about 6 blocks. I
see you stacked them up. Does she respond well to them?

Thanks!

~Carol Ann
http://tinyurl.com/66bvu ---Recent Pictures of Morgan

Old September 20th 04, 02:28 AM
nichole

Carol Ann wrote:

I visited your site and oohhhhhh my goodness what a doll you have!!! She's
sooooo cute!!

Two things....how do you use the food holder she is eating with? I see them
all the time, but never really know if I would get any use out of it. Does
Salome like all the blocks? I bought the giraffe with about 6 blocks. I
see you stacked them up. Does she respond well to them?

Thank you. =)
You have quite a cutie too, I check out your pictures whenever you say you
updated them.

That "lil dipper" thing that she is eating with...well she mostly chews on it.
She loves to chew on it though. I mostly use it for distraction so she doesn't
try to steal the spoon I am trying to feed her with. Sometimes I scoop a
little food onto the end of it, but it doesn't hold much and there is no
telling which end she is going to point at her mouth.

Those peek a blocks...Salome adores them. I like them because I think/hope we
will use them for a long time. We have that intelliblock thing (seen here
http://public.fotki.com/sealmyfate/s...salome_52.html) and she has
a lot of fun with it. She loves making the blocks spin around on the top.
It's another thing that I think she will enjoy for a long time. Her favorite
blocks are the touch sensation ones, there is one with ribbons coming out of it
that is her favorite block.

Lately our game has been stack up blocks and knock them down. She is
hilarious. We are buying a video camera just because of how funny she is
knocking the blocks down. She is like godzilla. A baby on a mission.

=)
Nichole
mom to Salomezilla
http://public.fotki.com/sealmyfate/salome-1/september/

Old September 20th 04, 04:55 AM
Carol Ann

Just found it. For those interested, here is a link directly to the item at
Fisher Price:

http://www.fisher-price.com/us/infan...upeek&id=30441

Cool!!

~Carol Ann