Prayers at the Western Wall

Old October 28th 07, 10:36 AM posted to alt.child-support
Shira

Default Prayers at the Western Wall

My cousin just signed up for 40 days of prayer at the Western Wall and
wound up getting married after, so I thought I'd pass this gem
along ...

There is an organization, that will allow you to send a Torah-
observant Jew to pray at the Wall for you for 40 days. In Jerusalem,
these '40-days' are considered a famous segula (Kabbalistic recipe) to
get your prayers answered.

I've seen also people who recovered from illness, got jobs, found lost
objects, and improved their relationships through this site. The
website url is: http://www.westernwallprayers.org/fo.../whatwedo.html.

I also know a few of the people who pray, and they are incredible
human beings. The money goes to a very worthy cause!

Old October 28th 07, 06:06 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Shira" wrote in

My cousin just signed up for 40 days of prayer at the Western Wall and
wound up getting married after, so I thought I'd pass this gem
along ...

She must have prayed for a meal ticket!

There is an organization, that will allow you to send a Torah-
observant Jew to pray at the Wall for you for 40 days. In Jerusalem,
these '40-days' are considered a famous segula (Kabbalistic recipe) to
get your prayers answered.

Think my prayers have already been answered, this government is about to
lose all it's power and authority.
Perhaps a good depression will reboot the system and fix the greed and
selfishness that has plagued this country for a very long time.

Prayers and good vibes please April Pregnancy 5 December 31st 06 11:36 PM
Prayers for the UK Not Jewish General 0 July 8th 05 11:06 PM
An Appeal for prayers Gabriel Kids Health 0 August 3rd 04 12:41 AM
Thoughts and prayers please..... Bebelestrnge0721 Single Parents 16 May 1st 04 11:25 PM