Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Old October 9th 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default Dad's Visitation Responsibility

"Lvnsurpriseaz via FamilyKB.com" u37991@uwe wrote in

If he wants $80 pair of shoes, I pay half,

yea, my father would have laughed and given me directions to Payless shoes!

$80 shoes are not a necessity!!!!

Old October 10th 07, 12:58 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Although she posted less than 15 minutes after the below-referenced
posting, her silence speaks volumes.

On Oct 9, 3:45 pm, " wrote:

On Oct 8, 5:17 pm, "Lvnsurpriseaz via FamilyKB.com" u37991@uwe
wrote:

Court orders don't specify an amount that the CP provides? If the father had
more visitation his CS would go down because he would have to provide for his
son when he has visitation.

How much does the Court ORDER you to pay for your child? Why not post
a copy of the last court order of support entered and let us all see
how much some fat, lazy ass judge ORDERED you to pay for your kid?

___ NONE ___ that's how much the court ordered you to pay.

Stupid bitch.

Old October 10th 07, 01:28 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"DB" wrote in message
t...

"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in

Think I spent a total of $200 last year on new clothes.

That was new clothes for myself! I still have T-shirts that are over 6

years
in use!

jackets, and coats are too small. I spent close to $1,100.00 last
winter, and close to $500.00 this summer.

Ever hear of Wal-Mart?

Screw Walmart; hand-me-downs and thrift stores.

Old October 10th 07, 01:28 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 6, 1:27 am, "DB" wrote:
"Shadow36" wrote in

564 a month? wow It doesn't cost anywhere close to that amount to

support
my 14 year old...

That's supposed to represent 50% of the total cost to raise a child!
Sure is a lot of new shoes, shirts and jeans every month!

Think I spent a total of $200 last year on new clothes.

Where are YOU buying cloths for your kids to spend ONLY $200.00 for
the year. I seem to be buying new wardrobes every 6 months or so, and
my kid is only about to be 5. I must know where you have gotten
wardrobe for your kids for that price. You must share this with all of
us. Winter is on the way, and my little one has grown a lot over the
summer. He went from 3'5 to 3'9 3/4. All of his jeans, shirts,
jackets, and coats are too small. I spent close to $1,100.00 last
winter, and close to $500.00 this summer.

The above fiscal recklessness is typical of people that think they are
somehow owed "child support".

Old October 10th 07, 03:46 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Chris" wrote in

jackets, and coats are too small. I spent close to $1,100.00 last
winter, and close to $500.00 this summer.

Ever hear of Wal-Mart?

Screw Walmart; hand-me-downs and thrift stores.

Well I felt extravagant the time, shame on me for indulging what little
money I had on myself! LOL

I couldn't begin to know how to spend $1600 on clothes?

Old October 10th 07, 03:48 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Chris" wrote in

jackets, and coats are too small. I spent close to $1,100.00 last
winter, and close to $500.00 this summer.

The above fiscal recklessness is typical of people that think they are
somehow owed "child support".

Is it any wonder they can make ends meet with the thousands of tax free
money they get?

Old October 10th 07, 12:06 PM posted to alt.child-support

On Oct 8, 2:41 pm, "DB" wrote:
"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in

Think I spent a total of $200 last year on new clothes.

That was new clothes for myself! I still have T-shirts that are over 6 years
in use!

jackets, and coats are too small. I spent close to $1,100.00 last
winter, and close to $500.00 this summer.

Ever hear of Wal-Mart?

Ever hear of quality?

Old October 10th 07, 12:08 PM posted to alt.child-support
child support owed by deadbeats

On Oct 8, 7:00 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Lvnsurpriseaz via FamilyKB.com" wrote What are you thinking Child support is for? It isn't just for shoes,
clothes
and food. It for a portion of everything I need to keep a home running
and a
car running for the childs benefit as well. CS is for all household
expenses,
vehicle expenses, ontop of clothes, shoes, haircuts, food, entertainment,
etc.

====
No, it's NOT "for a portion of everything [you] need to keep a home running
and a car running."
It is NOT "for all household expenses, vehicle expenses..." The amount of
child support applicable
for household expenses is negligible. For instance, the amount of utilities
to which child support can be applied is one half (or the NCP's percent
share)
of the difference *between the amount needed for the parent and other family
members* and the amount
directly attributible to the child(ren) of the order. ie--Only the amount of
electricity directly used by the child of the order.
It is not an even split between all household members. The NCP is
NOT responsible for one dime of the CPs and other family members' household
needs. Rent is somewhat easier to define--
If a one bedroom apartment rents for 400. per month and a two bedroom rents
for 465. per month, the child support
share of rent would be one half (or the NCPs percent share) of the
difference. In this case, CS for rent would be one half
of $65.00., or 32.50 per month--assuming no other children in the
household. If there is even one other child, the CS contribution for rent
would be even less or none at all especially if the child shares a room with
a child not of the order. Auto expenses--The NCP is not responsible for half
the cost of keeping your car on the road. You are required to insure your
car no matter how many kids you have. Your car is required to have tires and
other maintenance, regardless how many kids are riding in it. Unless the
child is a driver, no CS is to be allocated for car insurance and very
little for auto maintenance. These numbers are even less when there are more
family members not of the order. It appears, from what you've written here,
that you are grossly mismanaging your child's support money by diverting it
to the household pool which is not permitted.

If only Gini had put this much passion forth toward her OWN
children....

Old October 10th 07, 12:17 PM posted to alt.child-support
child support owed by deadbeats

On Oct 9, 10:46 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Chris" wrote in

jackets, and coats are too small. I spent close to $1,100.00 last
winter, and close to $500.00 this summer.

Ever hear of Wal-Mart?

Screw Walmart; hand-me-downs and thrift stores.

Well I felt extravagant the time, shame on me for indulging what little
money I had on myself! LOL

I couldn't begin to know how to spend $1600 on clothes?

Shame on you. You should have been spending that money on your child.
SELFISH!

Old October 10th 07, 12:21 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"child support owed by deadbeats" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 9, 10:46 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Chris" wrote in

jackets, and coats are too small. I spent close to $1,100.00 last
winter, and close to $500.00 this summer.

Ever hear of Wal-Mart?

Screw Walmart; hand-me-downs and thrift stores.

Well I felt extravagant the time, shame on me for indulging what little
money I had on myself! LOL

I couldn't begin to know how to spend $1600 on clothes?

Shame on you. You should have been spending that money on your child.
SELFISH!

Ummmm--even NCP's need clothes.