Child Support is TOTALLY UNFAIR TO FATHERS

Old February 6th 04, 10:30 PM
Thomas

Default Child Support is TOTALLY UNFAIR TO FATHERS

If you are a father and pay a ex child support, then this may sound
familiar.
I have been ordered and have been paying child support to a ex for 4 years
now. This was ordered after about 8 years thinking the child was not mine.
When we split, it was due to her telling me that the child she was carrying
was not mine and had belonged to my best friend, which my best friend had
totally denied and totally denied even having touching her. Well, She took
him to cour for child support after she had about 3 more kids later
(different fathers) and found that he was not the parent and I was. So
therefore I'm the one stuck with the $$$$. Out of her 5 kids, 1 belongs to
me, 2 belong to another guy, and the other 2 belong to 2 different guys, I
am the only one that has been ordered to pay support. That is unfair in
itself. I know my choices when I was younger were not the best. So please
don't go there.
I have a son that lives with me from a previous marriage. I have been
married now for 4 years. I have been fighting for over 2 years now to get
child support from my ex wife for my son. But I keep getting the runnaround
because I am not currently recieving state assistance (welfare).
Does this sound familiar? Any ideas on what I should do.
The state of Indiana, particularly MARTINSVILLE INDIANA has taken me and my
current wifes Federal taxes this year to pay for child support payments that
I have missed because of being layed off from my job. This has put a BIG
burden on my family. The woman that is recieving this support has NO reason
why she cannot work. But she prefers to lay around on her back and put out
babies and yet I'm the only one being forced into this support.
TOTALLY UNFAIR.
Tom