I need help tracking down a this deadbeat asshole !

Old March 31st 05, 07:49 AM
rj

Rambler wrote:
'Kate wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:18:34 +0800, Rambler
the following was posted in blue
crayon:

Go ahead, you can have the last word. I know that is important to

you.

What an angry man.

Come on, you've got to have a better last word than that, don't you?

mean this one is so ... so ... transparent.

Not being able to answer a single thing, you delved quickly into name

calling. I mean, I figured as the self made representative of a
superior class, you could at least come up with something witty,
something stinging, something provocative or even downright

intelligent,
as opposed to a trite fallback. Perhaps a huddle with V the feminist

lawyer want-to-be is in order. You can take the family therapist
student role, and she can take the law student role. (Oh, btw, if you

truly are studying to be a family therapist, I would think again ...

way
to many issues and labels for you to be of help to somebody ... I

mean,
wouldn't it be the angry men that you were trying to save to save
marriage ... or would those be a convenient excuse in your practive

....).

Come on, one more for the Gipper ....

Rambler

And Rambler...

grin

You're just as much to blame. Both of you... Cut out the condescension
and the cleverly-worded name-calling and go to your corners.

rj

Old March 31st 05, 08:02 AM
rj

'Kate wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:18:34 +0800, Rambler
the following was posted in blue
crayon:

Go ahead, you can have the last word. I know that is important to

you.

What an angry man.

'Kate

sigh...

And what an angry woman.

I was finding this exchange to be both intelligent (a rarity on usenet)
and stimulating. Then somewhere along the way it degenerated into
finger-pointing and name-calling. A pity...

rj

Old March 31st 05, 08:21 AM
rj

On 30 Mar 2005 23:02:07 -0800, "rj" the

'Kate wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:18:34 +0800, Rambler
the following was posted in blue
crayon:

Go ahead, you can have the last word. I know that is important

you.

What an angry man.

'Kate

sigh...

And what an angry woman.

Actually, I'm laughing at this. I can't believe his cover story.

It's
too funny.

I was finding this exchange to be both intelligent (a rarity on

usenet)
and stimulating. Then somewhere along the way it degenerated into
finger-pointing and name-calling. A pity...

rj

Actually, I was too. Too bad Rambler couldn't keep up.

'Kate

Stop it, I say! Stop it!

rj

Old March 31st 05, 08:32 AM
Rambler

'Kate wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:18:34 +0800, Rambler
the following was posted in blue
crayon:

Go ahead, you can have the last word. I know that is important to

you.

What an angry man.

'Kate

sigh...

And what an angry woman.

Actually, I'm laughing at this. I can't believe his cover story. It's
too funny.

I was finding this exchange to be both intelligent (a rarity on usenet)
and stimulating. Then somewhere along the way it degenerated into
finger-pointing and name-calling. A pity...

rj

rj,

For some reason your posts are not getting through on my server (and
there it was I thought you were ignoring me). Just checked to make sure
I hadn't accidentally filtered you, and I haven't, so wondering if
you've changed servers or something? Thought I would point it out.

Rambler
(Ms. Gotalltheanswers' response isn't worth my time - still didn't get a
good last line from her though. I can see how one morphs over to "the
Dark Side" if that was the type of discourse one engages the opposite
gender in though. I'm glad ASD has some very intelligent and
knowledgable women in it).
Old March 31st 05, 08:51 AM
Rambler

'Kate wrote:

You obviously couldn't follow the original conversation, got all
flustered, and attacked.

Oh well.. that's usenet for ya [sic].

rofl ... actually, what you should perhaps do is go back up-thread seven
posts when, to refute an argument, you wrote "I see that this is just
another "I'm right and you're a woman" posts." You lost right there.
The argument, credibility. You name it.

Your follow-on responses continued to drill nails in your coffin,
terminating with how anybody that can hold a conversation that you can't
follow or understand due to a lack of experience is an "angry man" -
disingenuous.

Nobody was calling you names, even though you had been doing it to a
variety of posters with a "there is intelligent life out there" and "the
person I origninally responded to seemed intelligent." You have a
problem with intelligence it seems. You're not very subtle, and you are
very sarcastic. I know. I can be very sarcastic as well.

You had a discussion going, but it seems you couldn't keep up, so
instead it appears you went down the "I'm smarter than you and you're
just plain not listening because you're angry" route. Hey, that's fine
- you can operate in your own world. The only one that loses is you.

But for your own personal growth, I would suggest that you pull your
head out of your back pocket and take a strong look at the statements
that you are making ... and see how they apply to you. Not just from a
discussion standpoint, but from your interaction on an intimate level as
well. I can now better understand your comment about perhaps never
getting married again.

It's tough when you've got limited experience (I'll figure that you're
in your early/mid 20's) but even my 10 year old daughter has learned
calm discussion in emotional situations. We just had one of those and
she came through with absolute flying colours over a period of several
days, even though she and I were on opposites sides of the discussion
and she ultimately got what (she thinks) she wanted.

Good luck Kate. I really think you'll need it.

Rambler
Old March 31st 05, 01:06 PM
rj

'Kate wrote:

[...]

Nope. Nothing has changed.

I do post from both a personal dial-up account using a *good*
newsreader (when I'm at home) and also from a corporate account using
Google (like now).

Rambler
(Ms. Gotalltheanswers' response isn't worth my time - still didn't

get a
good last line from her though. I can see how one morphs over to

"the
Dark Side" if that was the type of discourse one engages the opposite

gender in though. I'm glad ASD has some very intelligent and
knowledgable women in it).

wags finger

Stop it, I say! Stop it!

rj

Old March 31st 05, 03:19 PM
Phil #3

"V" wrote in message

"Cloaked" wrote in message
SNIP

So you are accusing him of being a cheater? Rather presumptuous,
wouldn't you say? Sounds like something a femminist lawyer would come
out with.

snip

Hey, hey.....watch it....everyone move out of here.......there is nothing
to see here....psst....hey you...yeah..you mister...with the loin cloth
and knuckles dragging as you gait slowly....yeah...you...
Ahem...you gotta problem with feminist lawyers?
V, who is a feminist and working on being a lawyer

Speaking only for myself, admission of feminism completely eliminates
credibility.
Phil #3

Old March 31st 05, 03:42 PM

"Rambler" wrote in message
snip

It's because I'm a man, isn't it, one of those horrible wretches who put
you in your current positon. I can take it .., I'm used to getting picked
on.

Rambler

snip

Kate lost her husband to death.
We do not think men are bad people. Actually we love men who have
accountability.
Your childhood and being picked on has nothing to do with this group. Why
are you used to being picked on? You should seek therapy for being so darn
angry!

Old March 31st 05, 03:48 PM

"Rambler" wrote in message
'Kate wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:18:34 +0800, Rambler
the following was posted in blue
crayon:

Go ahead, you can have the last word. I know that is important to you.

What an angry man.

Come on, you've got to have a better last word than that, don't you? I
[...]

I have a new name..."V the feminist lawyer want to be"
BAH.
I can not wait to tell my wittle fwends at the prescwool....I met a meanie
on usenet who dislike feminists lawyer wanna bes......
lol

Old March 31st 05, 04:14 PM
Cloaked

I am not convinced that the admission eliminates credibility; however,
it does imply a defininte bias - and that comments and actions must be
closely examined for hidden agendas.

Just from casual observation, there was a time when femminism stood
for equality. Now, it appears that femminists want superiority. How
ironic that they would subscribe to a behaviour in themselves that
they profess to detest in men!

Hmmm.... perhaps they are closer to equality that they thought!

Too bad they could not have used this opporetunity to raise us all up
a notch!

But alas, they are achieving equality by reverting to the lowest
common denominator.

sigh

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:19:57 GMT, "Phil #3"