Chicken Pox

Old July 29th 04, 04:39 PM
Terri and Rob

Default Chicken Pox

It is available in Canada too, but very expensive and not covered. There is
talk about getting it covered though, so we will see. In the meantime, my
kids will just have to endure the virus like kids in other countries.

--

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)

"Mirethy & Arjan" wrote in message
Dear Jack,
I am very happy you live in a country
where you can get that one ..
Here in Holland is not offered ..
And it is not fun....
Gr
Mirethy

"Jack H." schreef in bericht

"Mirethy & Arjan" wrote in message
Hi there,

I was wondering if some of you have been thru the
Chicken Pox with the kids and if there is any homemade
remedies to help them ...? Thanks ahead ...

Desperate in Holland,

Sorry, no help here.
We are taking the kids to get the Chicken pox vaccine today.

Good luck.

Mirethy
Mother of Kreychelle and Draychelle born may 12th, 2003

Jack
Abigail and Jonathan 9-10-02

Old July 29th 04, 06:41 PM
Jack H.

"Terri and Rob" wrote in message
It is available in Canada too, but very expensive and not covered. There

is
talk about getting it covered though, so we will see. In the meantime, my
kids will just have to endure the virus like kids in other countries.

Here it is not covered also, it is an elective vaccine.
Cost was 60 shequels each, about 13 US dollars.
Worth it if you ask me.

Old July 29th 04, 06:44 PM
Jack H.

"Mirethy & Arjan" wrote in message
Dear Jack,
I am very happy you live in a country
where you can get that one ..
Here in Holland is not offered ..
And it is not fun....
Gr
Mirethy

I remember my bout with chicken pox about 30 years ago and agree that it is
not fun but this too shall pass.

Here is is an elective vaccine and you have to ask for it and pay yourself.
but the cost was not prohibitive at all.
Can you do something like that in Holland at all or is it really NOT
available?

I would send some but it is VERY tempurature sensitive

Jack

Old July 29th 04, 07:28 PM
Mirethy & Arjan

Hi Terri,

I dont think is even available in Holland. I found out about the vaccine
thru internet in American websites. here is not even mentioned.
We had a great home remedy from Briggitte and i have found some
other ones ...
It has been going beter than we expected with two chicken pox kids.
No much fever and they have not been (after all) that sick .. they keep
playing around like normal...

Gr,

Mirethy

"Terri and Rob" schreef in bericht

Old July 29th 04, 07:30 PM
Mirethy & Arjan

Hi Jack,

First of all, thanks for offering to send some. In which country are you?
And if i was you, and the vaccine was only 13 USD, I would do the same.
If i am by the doctor I'll ask information about it but I have never heard
here anything about the vaccine, as I said to Terri, I found out the vaccine
existed after my girls had it thru some internet pages...

Gr,

Mirethy

"Jack H." schreef in bericht