My twins don't pay any attention to each other.

Old July 6th 04, 07:41 PM
Sarah

Default My twins don't pay any attention to each other.

I have twin boys - 11 months old. They talk and smile to adults and older
children, but they don't seem to notice each other yet. They play around
each other and take toys away from each other. Is that normal?

Sarah

Old July 6th 04, 08:23 PM
KimandJuan

Perfectly! Enjoy it as long as it lasts... then the fighting will begin, which
is also perfectly normal.
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Old July 6th 04, 08:27 PM
Terri and Rob

I can not say whether or not this is "normal" because I do not have a lot of
knowledge in the area. I can tell you, though, that my six month old twin
girls have been interacting with each other for about a month already. They
smile at each other, touch each other, hold hands, and always seek each
other out when put on the floor to play. They lie face to face, and coo and
giggle and laugh. My point is that they noticed each other at about five
months and that is the extent of my personal experience and knowledge.

--

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)

Old July 7th 04, 01:10 AM
shirley

They are also girls - more social, less withdrawn. Boys do interact but in
a totally different way - at least from what I've read (Raising Cain) and
what I've seen (my 9.5 year old). Eventually they will get the picture that
they have an instant playmate. Just go with the flow - it will happen in
their time table not ours.

Shirley
Chris and Kathleen 1/95

. ..

B/G twins here Janine Twins & Triplets 1 May 19th 04 03:43 PM
Hyperactivity and Attention Deficit Disorder Psi Kids Health 3 April 14th 04 12:54 AM
Friend pregnant with twins in hospital :( Jill Pregnancy 6 February 2nd 04 08:15 PM
Letter to APA 5/03 dubunking BS ADHD SickofCrazyBS Kids Health 0 November 25th 03 05:48 AM