TTC #6

Old December 1st 04, 07:19 PM
Paula Johnson

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:15:51 -0500, Ilse Witch
wrote:

At least I'm doing very well, both physically and mentally, besides from
some lingering thyroid problems. I've started Clomid this cycle, and hope
it will make the difference.

Very best of luck! Please keep us posted!

--
Paula
Mom to Olivia and Cassie (b. 4/8/03 @ 26 weeks)
Old December 1st 04, 08:02 PM
Fiona

cyber baby vibes!

Fiona
DS 33 months
EDD 7 March
Old December 1st 04, 08:20 PM
Mum of Two

Good luck Ilse!
Wishing with all my heart for a baby for you for Christmas, and may this one
stick around!

--
Amy,
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
On Thanksgiving AF returned. A lot sooner than I had expected, but at
least that means we're back onto TTC number 6. Feels weird to write it
that way, having been preggers 5 times already and have only DS to show
for it... But BOY am I glad he's around!!

At least I'm doing very well, both physically and mentally, besides from
some lingering thyroid problems. I've started Clomid this cycle, and hope
it will make the difference. They've also tested for some more clotting
disorders, the ones we didn't do over summer since they are very rare. At
this point the Clomid is more or less our last resort. If this doesn't
work either, I just have to keep on trying and hope for the best.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Old December 1st 04, 10:28 PM
Ilse Witch

Everyone: thanks so much for your support and nice words! It feels so good
to know that you are all rooting for me, it warms my heart. I will surely
keep you posted on how we proceed. Just recently I got the impression that
my karma has taken a turn for the better: too many good things happening
at the right moment. Like AF showing up at exactly the day I had set for
returning to my normal work and work-out schedule. And that's just one of
many things. I hope the good karma sticks around for a year or two...

Old December 1st 04, 10:56 PM
Unadulterated Me

Ilse Witch wrote:

At
this point the Clomid is more or less our last resort.

I hope it works Ilse, good luck with this next cycle. {{{hugs}}}

Andrea

Old December 2nd 04, 03:01 AM
Elle

Ilse Witch wrote in message ...
On Thanksgiving AF returned. A lot sooner than I had expected, but at
least that means we're back onto TTC number 6. Feels weird to write it
that way, having been preggers 5 times already and have only DS to show
for it... But BOY am I glad he's around!!

At least I'm doing very well, both physically and mentally, besides from
some lingering thyroid problems. I've started Clomid this cycle, and hope
it will make the difference. They've also tested for some more clotting
disorders, the ones we didn't do over summer since they are very rare. At
this point the Clomid is more or less our last resort. If this doesn't
work either, I just have to keep on trying and hope for the best.

I'll be cheering you on Ilse, and hoping for good news soon. It is
certainly your turn!

Elle
Old December 2nd 04, 10:41 AM
Chookie

Best of luck, and enjoy your Bding!!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet
Old December 2nd 04, 06:12 PM
Crystal Dreamer

"Ilse Witch" wrote:
On Thanksgiving AF returned. A lot sooner than I had expected, but at
least that means we're back onto TTC number 6. Feels weird to write it
that way, having been preggers 5 times already and have only DS to show
for it... But BOY am I glad he's around!!

At least I'm doing very well, both physically and mentally, besides from
some lingering thyroid problems. I've started Clomid this cycle, and hope
it will make the difference. They've also tested for some more clotting
disorders, the ones we didn't do over summer since they are very rare. At
this point the Clomid is more or less our last resort. If this doesn't
work either, I just have to keep on trying and hope for the best.

Best wishes Ilse! You deserve this, I hope the Clomid does the trick.

--
-Lisa
Memories of Mariam

Old December 7th 04, 04:31 PM
Joybelle

"Elle" wrote in message
om...
Ilse Witch wrote in message

On Thanksgiving AF returned. A lot sooner than I had expected, but at
least that means we're back onto TTC number 6. Feels weird to write it
that way, having been preggers 5 times already and have only DS to show
for it... But BOY am I glad he's around!!

At least I'm doing very well, both physically and mentally, besides from
some lingering thyroid problems. I've started Clomid this cycle, and

hope
it will make the difference. They've also tested for some more clotting
disorders, the ones we didn't do over summer since they are very rare.

At
this point the Clomid is more or less our last resort. If this doesn't
work either, I just have to keep on trying and hope for the best.

I'll be cheering you on Ilse, and hoping for good news soon. It is
certainly your turn!

Sorry for piggybacking....

Oh, Ilse, I am hoping for you to have great success!
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01