A technical question

Old September 26th 03, 04:11 AM
Strong

Default A technical question

I am accessing through Google and they are saying it is a three to
five hour wait for a message to post. That doesn't bode for any rapid
fire posting....like sometimes could happen in the 'old days' Is
there a faster way?

Pat
Old October 11th 03, 05:24 PM
dolores

"Strong" wrote in message
om...
I am accessing through Google and they are saying it is a three to
five hour wait for a message to post. That doesn't bode for any rapid
fire posting....like sometimes could happen in the 'old days' Is
there a faster way?

Pat

LOL...these days it's 5 posts a week Pat....and some of the newer ones cant
handle even that!!.....lololol...

Imaginewhatthiswilldotothemlololololol

Now I'll just sit back and wait!! ;0))

Old October 11th 03, 09:39 PM
Dennis Here

dolores wrote in message ...

Imaginewhatthiswilldotothemlololololol

IFYOULEAVETHECAPLOCKKEYENGAGEDASWELLITWILLREALLYPI SSTHEMOFFBIGTIMEYOUCOULDEV
ENPLAYSOMECRAPMUSICFORTHEMWHILSTTHEYTRYTODECIPHERW HATYOUARESAYING

dENNIS

Old October 12th 03, 09:07 AM
Paul Griffiths

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...
dolores wrote in message ...

Imaginewhatthiswilldotothemlololololol

IFYOULEAVETHECAPLOCKKEYENGAGEDASWELLITWILLREALLYPI SSTHEMOFFBIGTIMEYOUCOULDEV
ENPLAYSOMECRAPMUSICFORTHEMWHILSTTHEYTRYTODECIPHERW HATYOUARESAYING

And whatever happened to good old ROT13, I wonder.

dENNIS

Sounds rather posh. "Mr. d'Ennis will see you now sir"

--
Paul Griffiths

Old October 20th 03, 04:24 AM
Alex Nemeth

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 09:07:28 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Qraavf Urer" lbhercyl
jebgr va zrffntr ...
qbyberf jebgr va zrffntr ...

Vzntvarjungguvfjvyyqbgbgurzybybybybyby

VSLBHYRNIRGURPNCYBPXXRLRATNTRQNFJRYYVGJVYYERNYYLC VFFGURZBSSOVTGVZRLBHPBHYQRI
RACYNLFBZRPENCZHFVPSBEGURZJUVYFGGURLGELGBQRPVCUREJ UNGLBHNERFNLVAT

And whatever happened to good old ROT13, I wonder.

Now you know :-)

qRAAVF

Fbhaqf engure cbfu. "Ze. q'Raavf jvyy frr lbh abj fve"

AlexN

Old October 24th 03, 09:26 PM
Paul Griffiths

news
wrote:
"Qraavf Urer" lbhercyl
jebgr va zrffntr ...
qbyberf jebgr va zrffntr ...

Vzntvarjungguvfjvyyqbgbgurzybybybybyby

VSLBHYRNIRGURPNCYBPXXRLRATNTRQNFJRYYVGJVYYERNYYLC VFFGURZBSSOVTGVZRLBHPBHYQR

RACYNLFBZRPENCZHFVPSBEGURZJUVYFGGURLGELGBQRPVCUREJ UNGLBHNERFNLVAT

And whatever happened to good old ROT13, I wonder.

Now you know :-)

Indeed I do.

Thanks? :-)

--