child support review objection

Old November 25th 07, 04:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default child support review objection

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. net...
Gini wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote
Gini wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote
teachrmama wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote
Chris wrote:
Indeed! There exists not a SINGLE CP (mother) who is willing to

swap
positions with the NCP (father). Why? Because they know that they

are
RIPPING OFF the NCP. That's why! Yet they continue to foolishly
proclaim
that they are being "FAIR".

Maybe some of these CP's actually enjoy spending time with their
children.
As opposed to my ex, who told me today that he will not be coming

up
to spend a few days with our daughter this weekend as planned, but
instead will be coming later next week. He says it's "not safe" for
him to make an eight-hour drive alone, so he's waiting until his

dad
is driving up later in the week.
She is really disappointed that she can't stay with him while he is
here, just spend a few hours after school
Oh, but Sarah, what is more important? Spending time with dad (and
ditching school) or going to school and having limited time with

dad?
chuckle (tongue in cheek)
I just hope he *does* come up next week, because she has really been
looking forward to see him. I have a folder full of pictures and
"letters" she insisted she had to give him in person.
==
Did you tell him that? There were times I had to "prompt" my ex to get
his butt in gear.
Some men just don't understand how their words/actions affect the

kids. I
had to prompt my ex when we
lived together to understand the child's needs/feelings from time to
time. No different after the split.
I told him. He is upset that I have not mailed anything, but she has

been
insistent on saving stuff to give to him in person. The thing is, he
insists that he wants to be this great dad, and that it's killing him

that
he "had" to move. But it's not as if there is a shortage of $9 an hour
jobs here. And, frankly, if I were in his position, I would have

already
been doing what I could to have visited her a number of times already.

suggested renting a car and said that I would help with gas, and he

came
up with the above response (he doesn't have a car of his own).

==
I understand your frustration and his apparent wishywashieness (I just

made
that word up .
My ex grew up in an emotionally devoid home. After we had kids, he

learned
what it was like
to deeply love someone and it kinda threw him offguard. So, while he

really
really loved his babies,
he sometimes really didn't know *how* to love them. So, when others

might
have seen him as uncaring,
I knew better. Now, even though the boys are in their late 20s, he's

right
there for them with lots of hugs
and "I love you's"--and they worship their dad.

That is great how you guys have managed to maintain good relationships
with your kids.
I'm really hoping that my ex gets it together; As much as I cannot stand
him, I want my daughter to have a decent relationship with her dad.

On YOUR terms; "decent" being a matter of opinion.

--

Sarah Gray

Old November 25th 07, 04:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"DB" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in

Same with my husband--very cold home environment growing up. My

favorite
picture is the first time he went out and played with the whiffle ball

and
bat with the girls when they were 6 and 7. I framed it and hung it on

the
wall. Before that, he was there, but not really there, if you know what

mean. That was a breakthrough moment for all of us. =c)

I can only imagine what most kids model of a family is today, but

hopefully
human nature can overcome much of the stupidity.

Such model being "family court"; hence the term "family".

Old November 25th 07, 04:14 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Gini" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote
"Rob" wrote

Some women really just irk me, well and to be fair...lol some

men
are
just
as bad if not worse! (I see it go both ways - people just need

grow
up
and take care of their children and not just walk away!) I could
never
walk
away from my children for any reason, even if I find out they are

not
mine
biologically they are mine in heart.

I will post later tonight as to what happened in court today.

Robert

So tell me, how does it feel getting FREE money from someone else?
==
$230. a month is fair and reasonable,

and FREE!

The NCP could save the $230 by living in the area and parenting their

own
children 50% of the time, Chris.

NOT the issue and you KNOW it too! Why is SHE the one who dictates his
options? If the shoe was on the other foot....................

I know no such thing, Chris. There is no dictating going on.

SHE has determined his options; NOT he! Sounds like dictation to me........

There are
children that need 2 parents--and one has chosen to walk away. This isn't
some fool unmarried woman bringing a child into the world over the
objections of or without the knowledge of the father, moving away, and
demanding 18+ years of exorbitant support. It is about the

responsibilities
of BOTH parents to provide basic needs for the children they chose to

bring
into this world. And $230 a month seems more than reasonable for 1/2 the
basic needs of 2 children. I detest what the system has become, but there
is a place for a much milder, fairer system.

Old November 25th 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

Hmmmm.....SHE forced him to give up his 50/50 parenting and move away from
his child. You try so hard to make every NCP a helpless victim, Chris, that
you end up making totally ridiculous statements.

Old November 26th 07, 01:51 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--

"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

What's ridiculous is your nice lil' twist in what I claimed. The ONLY thing
that she is forcing him into is to pay her free money. I know, she isn't
actually getting the cash from him (now). As if a judgement that threatens
him with prison, not to mention the fact that eventually it (the extortion
of his money) will catch up with him, is supposed to be any better.....

Now, to remind you once again, her dictation is that he either sees the
child in the mother's town or not at all. These are his ONLY options as
determined by HER!

You don't tell me what I "try" to do; I tell YOU what I try to do. And
making every NCP a helpless victim aint' it.

Old November 26th 07, 01:55 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

"Chris" wrote in :

There exists not a snowball's chance in the deepest pits of the earth that
you would be willing to allow him to dictate YOUR options.

The only reason I am "dictating his options" is because I was trying to
give him a break from what the state will demand.

Old November 26th 07, 01:56 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

"Chris" wrote in :
Sarah Gray said:
I'm really hoping that my ex gets it together; As much as I cannot stand
him, I want my daughter to have a decent relationship with her dad.

On YOUR terms; "decent" being a matter of opinion.

On MY terms? I did not forcibly remove him to another state, Chris. He is
the one putting a stumbling block in their relationship.

Old November 26th 07, 02:20 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

"Chris" wrote in
:

What's ridiculous is your nice lil' twist in what I claimed. The ONLY
thing that she is forcing him into is to pay her free money. I know,
she isn't actually getting the cash from him (now). As if a judgement
that threatens him with prison, not to mention the fact that
eventually it (the extortion of his money) will catch up with him, is
supposed to be any better.....

Now, to remind you once again, her dictation is that he either sees
the child in the mother's town or not at all. These are his ONLY
options as determined by HER!

You don't tell me what I "try" to do; I tell YOU what I try to do. And
making every NCP a helpless victim aint' it.

it's not "the mother's town", it's the *child's* town. I have no problem
with her visiting him, as long as it does not interrupt her schooling,
but I am certainly not sending her out of state unless we have a custody
agreement that is relevant to the current situation, which is not the
case at the moment. Why should he be allowed to move out of town and
demand that our child be deprived of an education to see him beyond
school holidays?
Old November 26th 07, 02:22 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 17.102...
"Chris" wrote in :
Sarah Gray said:
I'm really hoping that my ex gets it together; As much as I cannot

stand
him, I want my daughter to have a decent relationship with her dad.

On YOUR terms; "decent" being a matter of opinion.

On MY terms?

Well it certainly aint' on HIS terms.

Old November 26th 07, 02:31 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

Not free money, Chris. A portion of the child's needs, since he is not
there to provide those needs himself. He chose to abandon his child.

Now, to remind you once again, her dictation is that he either sees the
child in the mother's town or not at all. These are his ONLY options as
determined by HER!

The child is where she always was. But he is not. He left. He chose to
abandon his child.

You don't tell me what I "try" to do; I tell YOU what I try to do. And
making every NCP a helpless victim aint' it.

Sure sounds like it, Chris.