child support review objection

Old November 26th 07, 02:47 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default child support review objection

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 17.102...
"Chris" wrote in :

There exists not a snowball's chance in the deepest pits of the earth

that
you would be willing to allow him to dictate YOUR options.

The only reason I am "dictating his options" is because I was trying to
give him a break from what the state will demand.

1. The state demands NOTHING unless you tell them to demand.
2. Irrelevant what the state demands since it is in your power to
damonstrate to them a satisfaction of such demand without a single cent
being taken from the father.
(Please don't ask me to explain how that's possible.)

Old November 26th 07, 02:56 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_3_]

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

"Chris" wrote in :
Sarah Gray said:
I'm really hoping that my ex gets it together; As much as I cannot stand
him, I want my daughter to have a decent relationship with her dad.

On YOUR terms; "decent" being a matter of opinion.

On MY terms? I did not forcibly remove him to another state, Chris. He is
the one putting a stumbling block in their relationship.

Personally, I think he's trying to put some real distance between all of you
and has plans to drop out of her life.

Unfortunately, you didn't procreate with a man, this is an immature boy that
needs to be close to his mommy for security. If you realize that reality,
you can better deal with the situation and don't count on his help.

Drop this loser and go find a real man to continue your life. To dwell on
this problem is a waste of time & energy, it's not worth the heart ache.

Good luck in your new life and don't look back!

Old November 26th 07, 03:02 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 17.102...
"Chris" wrote in :
Sarah Gray said:
I'm really hoping that my ex gets it together; As much as I cannot

stand
him, I want my daughter to have a decent relationship with her dad.

On YOUR terms; "decent" being a matter of opinion.

On MY terms?

Well it certainly aint' on HIS terms.

I did not forcibly remove him to another state, Chris. He is
the one putting a stumbling block in their relationship.

You notice, Sarah, that Chris does not answer the points about the father
leaving the child. It is all about everyone else concerned accomodating
themselves to make sure that the father has a relationship with the
child--as if the father has no responsibility in cultivating this
relationship himself.

Old November 26th 07, 03:05 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

On Nov 25, 10:20 pm, Sarah Gray wrote:
"Chris" wrote :

What's ridiculous is your nice lil' twist in what I claimed. The ONLY
thing that she is forcing him into is to pay her free money. I know,
she isn't actually getting the cash from him (now). As if a judgement
that threatens him with prison, not to mention the fact that
eventually it (the extortion of his money) will catch up with him, is
supposed to be any better.....

Now, to remind you once again, her dictation is that he either sees
the child in the mother's town or not at all. These are his ONLY
options as determined by HER!

You don't tell me what I "try" to do; I tell YOU what I try to do. And
making every NCP a helpless victim aint' it.

it's not "the mother's town", it's the *child's* town. I have no problem
with her visiting him, as long as it does not interrupt her schooling,
but I am certainly not sending her out of state unless we have a custody
agreement that is relevant to the current situation, which is not the
case at the moment. Why should he be allowed to move out of town and
demand that our child be deprived of an education to see him beyond
school holidays?

Sarah, what would happen if you had to move because of a job
for you or your new husband? Just wondering if you or him either
lost your job and were able to find a job outside of "your daughter's
town" or if you were offerred 50% increase in salary to move...
Would you stay where you are at so that your daughter can
stay in "her town"?

I'm not trying to be rude here, but it seems that when the
custodial parent moves for any of these reasons, they don't
see a problem with it...because of course, they take the child
with them...but as soon as a non-custodial parent does the same,
they are seen as "abandoning" their child...
Old November 26th 07, 03:20 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

"teachrmama" wrote in
:

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 17.102...
"Chris" wrote in
:
Sarah Gray said:
I'm really hoping that my ex gets it together; As much as I
cannot

stand
him, I want my daughter to have a decent relationship with her
dad.

On YOUR terms; "decent" being a matter of opinion.

On MY terms?

Well it certainly aint' on HIS terms.

I did not forcibly remove him to another state, Chris. He is
the one putting a stumbling block in their relationship.

You notice, Sarah, that Chris does not answer the points about the
father leaving the child. It is all about everyone else concerned
accomodating themselves to make sure that the father has a
relationship with the child--as if the father has no responsibility in
cultivating this relationship himself.

Exactly.
Old November 26th 07, 03:22 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

"Chris" wrote in :

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 17.102...
"Chris" wrote in news:77h2j.9219$Rw3.6760

@newsfe06.phx:

There exists not a snowball's chance in the deepest pits of the

earth
that
you would be willing to allow him to dictate YOUR options.

The only reason I am "dictating his options" is because I was trying

give him a break from what the state will demand.

1. The state demands NOTHING unless you tell them to demand.
2. Irrelevant what the state demands since it is in your power to
damonstrate to them a satisfaction of such demand without a single

cent
being taken from the father.
(Please don't ask me to explain how that's possible.)

He is the one who insisted (or rather, his lawyer at the time insisted)
that a child support order be entered. He is the one who is unwilling to
pay half of reasonable costs incurred. You don't think men should
support their children, but should be accomodated in terms of visitation
etc. when they up and leave. That makes no sense, Chris.
Old November 26th 07, 03:27 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

"DB" wrote in
:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

"Chris" wrote in
:
Sarah Gray said:
I'm really hoping that my ex gets it together; As much as I cannot
stand him, I want my daughter to have a decent relationship with
her dad.

On YOUR terms; "decent" being a matter of opinion.

On MY terms? I did not forcibly remove him to another state, Chris.
He is the one putting a stumbling block in their relationship.

Personally, I think he's trying to put some real distance between all
of you and has plans to drop out of her life.

Unfortunately, you didn't procreate with a man, this is an immature
boy that needs to be close to his mommy for security. If you realize
that reality, you can better deal with the situation and don't count
on his help.

I am not counting on his help... but if he's going to "drop out" like
that, I see no reason why I shouldn't use the legal means available to
me to ensure he helps support his daughter. I don't think that is his
intention, though, considering that when I brought up our discussing
custody issues at the next court date we have, he alluded to fighting
for full custody himself. Which I think is ridiculous, considering he is
in no position to raise a child (no home of his own, no car, currently
is claiming that he is too broke to afford to come see his daughter when
he has no real expenses and makes $1000 a month)

Drop this loser and go find a real man to continue your life. To dwell
on this problem is a waste of time & energy, it's not worth the heart
ache.

I'd love to not have to deal with him. He is my daughter's father,
though, and so I'm going to have to for as long as he cares to be
involved in her life.
Frankly, I'm not looking for a man... I need to get my own thing
together for myself and my daughter before I can devote energy to a
relationship.
Old November 26th 07, 03:30 AM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

whatamess wrote in news:ce5d0925-b57f-4bef-b056-
:

On Nov 25, 10:20 pm, Sarah Gray wrote:
"Chris" wrote innews:fLp2j.27590$L15.4152

@newsfe08.phx:

[...]

No. However, he did not move because of a better job. He moved *away
from his daughter* because his parents moved and he wasn't willing to
find a job here to support himself. He's still not supporting himself.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but it seems that when the
custodial parent moves for any of these reasons, they don't
see a problem with it...because of course, they take the child
with them...but as soon as a non-custodial parent does the same,
they are seen as "abandoning" their child...

If my ex still lived here, I would do what I could to stay in town, (let
alone the "100 mile law" in Michigan) because I would want my daughter
to be able to see her father. If my ex had had a job offer, and that was
the reason he moved, I would not have had as much of a problem with it.
Old November 26th 07, 05:07 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 17.102...
"Chris" wrote in

:
Sarah Gray said:
I'm really hoping that my ex gets it together; As much as I cannot

stand
him, I want my daughter to have a decent relationship with her dad.

On YOUR terms; "decent" being a matter of opinion.

On MY terms?

Well it certainly aint' on HIS terms.

I did not forcibly remove him to another state, Chris. He is
the one putting a stumbling block in their relationship.

You notice, Sarah, that Chris does not answer the points about the father
leaving the child. It is all about everyone else concerned accomodating
themselves to make sure that the father has a relationship with the
child--as if the father has no responsibility in cultivating this
relationship himself.

Perhaps the nickname "Twist" would be appropriate for you since that is
exactly what you do to my claims. Not ONCE did I ever suggest that ANYONE
accomodate anyone else. But I welcome you to provide your evidence
supporting the contrary.

Old November 26th 07, 05:45 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. 33.102...
"DB" wrote in
:

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

"Chris" wrote in
:
Sarah Gray said:
[...]

Then tell him that you are willing to stop the pursuit of his money if he is
willing to be out of your life. Simple.