Well known deadbeat finally becomes a dad

Old December 25th 06, 11:16 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Well known deadbeat finally becomes a dad

Merry Christmas to everyone at alt.child-support.

I've not posted here since a few years. Some people may remember me. I
was a total deadbeat. The fact is - I still am!

I've paid very little child-support. My ex got so ****ed that she sent
our child over to live with me!

Finally, my wish has come true I'm now a real father - not just an
empty check book. This is the happiest Christmas in my whole life.

All this is because I refused to pay a cent in child-support! I told
the OCSE to stick their court order where the sun don't shine.

So guys, don't give up, don't commit suicide or something like that.
Just refuse to pay a cent until your ex gets so ****ed off being broke
that she sends your kids to live with you.

Also, no matter how tough the going gets somehow try to make contact
with your kids. I found that I didn't have to see mine very often (I
wasn't allowed most of the time) but I made the effort. Believe me it
payed off. You must keep contact no matter how bad the going gets.

Believe me, I remember back into those days when I was in a long dark
tunnel. But slowly a little ray of light appeared...and kept on
appearing.

I'm now the happiest guy in the whole world. Last night I really did
cry myself to sleep with happiness.

Remember what Winston Churchill said - put your claws in and hang on
like a bulldog and never, never, give up. It worked for me!

It really is a wonderful world.

Ino Paycs

Old December 25th 06, 07:29 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

" wrote in

I've paid very little child-support. My ex got so ****ed that she sent
our child over to live with me!

Why don't they just give the kids to the parent with the best income instead
of keeping everyone equally broke?

Old December 26th 06, 09:43 PM posted to alt.child-support
Robert - Michigan

The courts do not look at WHO has the best income, or the best home for the
child, they simply normally go with the one that has custody at the time of
the split up, ie normally the mother.

I am a father of 3 and took my kids when we split and I got custody.

Robert

" wrote in

Old December 26th 06, 10:05 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Robert - Michigan" wrote in message
. ..
The courts do not look at WHO has the best income, or the best home for
the child, they simply normally go with the one that has custody at the
time of the split up, ie normally the mother.

I am a father of 3 and took my kids when we split and I got custody.

Did your wife contest the custody?

This would be a good example to educate all men that the woman doesn't
always make the best parent.
If a marriage is to break up because the woman is not happy, then she should
leave the house and support the kids with visitation and CS payments.

Old December 27th 06, 01:17 PM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone at alt.child-support.

I told the OCSE to stick their court order where the sun don't shine.

Bad advice.

But I'm glad things workedout for you.

Old December 28th 06, 08:47 AM posted to alt.child-support
WalkingATM

On 25 Dec 2006 03:16:05 -0800, "
wrote:

Merry Christmas to everyone at alt.child-support.

I've not posted here since a few years. Some people may remember me. I
was a total deadbeat. The fact is - I still am!

I've paid very little child-support. My ex got so ****ed that she sent
our child over to live with me!

And they say money is not a motive for wanting custody.

Finally, my wish has come true I'm now a real father - not just an
empty check book. This is the happiest Christmas in my whole life.

All this is because I refused to pay a cent in child-support! I told
the OCSE to stick their court order where the sun don't shine.

So guys, don't give up, don't commit suicide or something like that.
Just refuse to pay a cent until your ex gets so ****ed off being broke
that she sends your kids to live with you.

LOL...In other words, the kid's mother figures that the child was not
worth the effort if there was nonody there to stick with the bill?

Also, no matter how tough the going gets somehow try to make contact
with your kids. I found that I didn't have to see mine very often (I
wasn't allowed most of the time) but I made the effort. Believe me it
payed off. You must keep contact no matter how bad the going gets.

Believe me, I remember back into those days when I was in a long dark
tunnel. But slowly a little ray of light appeared...and kept on
appearing.

Even a glimmer of hope would seem bright to some of us.

I'm now the happiest guy in the whole world. Last night I really did
cry myself to sleep with happiness.

Remember what Winston Churchill said - put your claws in and hang on
like a bulldog and never, never, give up. It worked for me!

It really is a wonderful world.

I'm glad to see at least one happy ending here!
Ino Paycs

Old January 2nd 07, 03:25 PM posted to alt.child-support
giovinazzo

I would like to say not all women are bad. Im a single mom of 4. I
don't receive any child support because dear dad is too lazy to get a
job he won't do anything to support his own self so I never asked for
it. I doubt I will ever receive anything.

Also just because one parent makes more money does not make them the
best parent. My ex used to beat me and my oldest severly, He was
ordered by the CPS to stay away because he blackened my daughters face
by smashing her with a bottle. He made 80,000 a year as a computer
programmer, he didn't have to pay a cent because he had a studio
apartment that cost him 2000 a m onth or more. He needed this just for
himself. He didn't even want anything to do with us until the child
was 6 years old, then he wanted to be a dad, I never stopped him. He
just didn't want the hard stage of a colicky baby, diaper changes,
midnight feedings, he wanted the easy part so he could sit there on his
computer all day and ignore the child.

He found another girlfriend who already had a kid, beat them and she
lost her daughter to the CPS. SO like I said just because one makes
more money does not make them a better parent. Sometimes kids learn to
appreciate life more because they live in a lower income home. I know
I sure did.\

I don't believe in denying access though to either parent unless one is
an abuser. Whether the other parent pays child support or not should
not be a factor in visitation rights. It is the right of the child to
see both parents. Get that the RIGHT OF THE CHILD, not the parents.
It wasn't me who cut off access to my ex it was CAS because he didn't
want to visit in a safe place where he couldn't beat our child, he just
quit coming around.

Lisa

Old January 2nd 07, 04:48 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"giovinazzo" wrote in

I don't believe in denying access though to either parent unless one is
an abuser. Whether the other parent pays child support or not should
not be a factor in visitation rights. It is the right of the child to
see both parents. Get that the RIGHT OF THE CHILD, not the parents.
It wasn't me who cut off access to my ex it was CAS because he didn't
want to visit in a safe place where he couldn't beat our child, he just
quit coming around.

Please, lets keep things in perspective, nobody here is saying it's OK to
beat or abuse anyone!

We're just frustrated that big daddy government is allowed to use al it's
limitless power to beat up on low income people that can't afford to defend
themselves.