(THIS IS SO REAL PEOPLE) IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEARTSURGERY

Old October 12th 06, 01:39 AM posted to alt.child-support
Patrick Lee

Default (THIS IS SO REAL PEOPLE) IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEARTSURGERY

Mike do you understand what the soul is...Better start learning!! Why
fidget so much
about heart surgery?? I'm ready to die now if necessary, and I'm only
52. As a matter of
fact I was ready 25 years ago, if need be.

Your soul lives on, accept it and you will have
no problem dying!! I am not trying to be mean,
just letting you know that no matter what your
religious beliefs that your soul goes on even
though your physical body dies and don't let
anyone tell you different!!

A great adventure awaits you.......live on in the
next life!!!!!!!!!

Old October 12th 06, 04:01 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Patrick Lee" wrote in message

Mike do you understand what the soul is...Better start learning!! Why
fidget so much
about heart surgery?? I'm ready to die now if necessary, and I'm only
52. As a matter of
fact I was ready 25 years ago, if need be.

Your soul lives on, accept it and you will have
no problem dying!! I am not trying to be mean,
just letting you know that no matter what your
religious beliefs that your soul goes on even
though your physical body dies and don't let
anyone tell you different!!

A great adventure awaits you.......live on in the
next life!!!!!!!!!

On what evidence do you base humans as having an everlasting soul?
Phil #3

Old October 21st 06, 07:28 PM posted to alt.child-support
Patrick Lee

Phil,

I do not base my evidence on religion, that's for
sure...I do not believe in institutional religion.
I cannot give you scientific evidence, I can only
relate my own person experience on Out-of Body Experiences(OOBE's). It
is an ages old
experience and cuts across all social strata
from rich to poor, educated to illiterate, and religious to atheist.

If you want more information I suggest doing
a search about OOBE's, otherwise I have
nothing more to add.

Old October 21st 06, 08:59 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Patrick Lee" wrote in message

Phil,

I do not base my evidence on religion, that's for
sure...I do not believe in institutional religion.
I cannot give you scientific evidence, I can only
relate my own person experience on Out-of Body Experiences(OOBE's).
It
is an ages old
experience and cuts across all social strata
from rich to poor, educated to illiterate, and religious to atheist.

If you want more information I suggest doing
a search about OOBE's, otherwise I have
nothing more to add.

I don't believe in things just because I *want* them to be true
regardless the research involved or who might believe it.
Phil #3

Old October 22nd 06, 04:30 PM posted to alt.child-support
Patrick Lee

Phil,

The only way you are going to be convinced
is on the day of your physical death; at that
time your soul or Spirit, will separate from
physical body. I cannot say what will happen
then because I can only theorize. I am a
pragmatist from this point on.

I do not wish for it to be Phil, to me the soul is a
natural phenomena of this universe of ours.
People of both religious and non-religious back
grounds have been having this collective experience since before written
history. My
particular experiences do not result from any
religious indoctrination or wishful thinking.

My experiences happened pretty much "Out
of the Blue". Iam not trying to convince you
I am only trying to get you to open your skeptical mind to the
possibility that their is
something more to the physical universe that
what we physical beings can observe with our
physical eyes! Albert Einstein said it best--"We
fair no better than a fish describing water, the
mysteries of the Universe".

I will not chastise you with any religious quotes
or use rude commentary because I was raised by parents, especially with
respect to my
father's philosophy, to be a "Free Spirit". My
father wanted myself and my syblings to make
our own decisions based on one simple premise---Treat others as you
would have them
treat you and keep an open mind!!

Believe me, you or anyone else, who does not
believe in, or has not had the Out-of-body-experience is not going to
hell..You
create your own hell here on earth and in the
next life as well.

Finally, I realize that I said that I would not "add" anything to this
conversation, in my
last post, but sometimes I feel that I must
respond; not to make you angry but to elicit
a response. I could say I don't care about
what you think but that would be very arrogant
of me.

I'll leave you with this; keep an open mind
and you will discover new things...maybe!

Sincerely,

Pat

Old October 23rd 06, 02:14 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Patrick Lee" wrote in message

Phil,

The only way you are going to be convinced
is on the day of your physical death; at that
time your soul or Spirit, will separate from
physical body.

Or not.

I cannot say what will happen
then because I can only theorize. I am a
pragmatist from this point on.

I do not wish for it to be Phil, to me the soul is a
natural phenomena of this universe of ours.
People of both religious and non-religious back
grounds have been having this collective experience since before
written
history.

And people have been lying and misleading others just as long.
I personally believe it is a bunch of hooey.

My
particular experiences do not result from any
religious indoctrination or wishful thinking.

My experiences happened pretty much "Out
of the Blue". Iam not trying to convince you
I am only trying to get you to open your skeptical mind to the
possibility that their is
something more to the physical universe that
what we physical beings can observe with our
physical eyes!

Ok, I'm game but keep it in the realm of reality.

Albert Einstein said it best--"We
fair no better than a fish describing water, the
mysteries of the Universe".

I will not chastise you with any religious quotes
or use rude commentary because I was raised by parents, especially
with
respect to my
father's philosophy, to be a "Free Spirit". My
father wanted myself and my syblings to make
our own decisions based on one simple premise---Treat others as you
would have them
treat you and keep an open mind!!

A mind that is too open cannot retain understanding.

Believe me, you or anyone else, who does not
believe in, or has not had the Out-of-body-experience is not going to
hell..You
create your own hell here on earth and in the
next life as well.

Well, thanks to politicians, religious leaders and mercenaries, it's out
of my hands.

Finally, I realize that I said that I would not "add" anything to this
conversation, in my
last post, but sometimes I feel that I must
respond; not to make you angry but to elicit
a response. I could say I don't care about
what you think but that would be very arrogant
of me.

I'll leave you with this; keep an open mind
and you will discover new things...maybe!

I have an open mind and one thing that I have decided, based on the
available evidence and the testimony of others, the idea that humans
posess "a soul" is outright fabrication based on the desire of those
claiming it to be real.
Phil #3

Sincerely,

Pat

Old October 24th 06, 02:07 AM posted to alt.child-support
Patrick Lee

Phil,

I hope you find some kind of peace in your life,
because no matter what I say, you have a heart
made of stone and I have met many individuals
in your realm.

Politicians, Mercenaries, and Religious leaders
do create difficult situations for us but that still
should not dissuade us from admiring the beauty that has been created
around us.

You asked that I keep things in the realm of reality...What may I ask is
the realm of reality?
That which you see with your five senses?
If so then I ask you to reach out only to nature
to find miracles all around you!! From the microbe to the largest
mammal.

To be continued....

Old October 24th 06, 12:57 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Patrick Lee" wrote in message

Phil,

I hope you find some kind of peace in your life,
because no matter what I say, you have a heart
made of stone and I have met many individuals
in your realm.

IMO, the correct statement is that you have your head in the clouds.
Don't mistake my conviction for hard-heartedness for in this area, I'm
from Missouri.

Politicians, Mercenaries, and Religious leaders
do create difficult situations for us but that still
should not dissuade us from admiring the beauty that has been created
around us.

Never has and if faith in fairy tales puts your mind at ease, please
feel free.

You asked that I keep things in the realm of reality...What may I ask
is
the realm of reality?

Truth.

That which you see with your five senses?

No.

If so then I ask you to reach out only to nature
to find miracles all around you!! From the microbe to the largest
mammal.

There are many wonders all around, one of which is the truth to the
statement that there's a sucker born ever minute.
Phil #3

To be continued....

Old October 27th 06, 03:09 AM posted to alt.child-support
Patrick Lee

First what is your truth, not necessarily truth
to another...So there I believe we have a tie!!

I have never for one moment asked you to believe what I say is
truth...It is your own ego
that refuses to examine one iota of what I have
to say might have some credence.

From Missouri; big deal, does not mean much
except that you identify with the slogan...the
"Show Me State"'---

Faith---I never based my experiences in faith--I
said that I have no particular faith especially of the intitutionalized
faiths, that you have apparently been exposed to!!

A sucker born every minute---What has led you
to the conclusion that Iam a sucker---your hypothesis that I could not
have had an experience that may have truth or value??

Old October 27th 06, 01:00 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

"Patrick Lee" wrote in message

First what is your truth, not necessarily truth
to another...So there I believe we have a tie!!

I have never for one moment asked you to believe what I say is
truth...It is your own ego
that refuses to examine one iota of what I have
to say might have some credence.

Are you so sure I haven't examined or explored that which you feel a
need to exhort?

From Missouri; big deal, does not mean much
except that you identify with the slogan...the
"Show Me State"'---

You claim you have a soul, I ask for evidence.

Faith---I never based my experiences in faith--I
said that I have no particular faith especially of the
intitutionalized
faiths, that you have apparently been exposed to!!

Faith = 'belief without proof'. You believe something you cannot prove,
ergo, you have faith.
I know of no faith that preaches that humans don't have a soul for it
seems that is their one big drawing card to either get the believers to
follow their teachings or extrude money from them or both.

A sucker born every minute---What has led you
to the conclusion that Iam a sucker---your hypothesis that I could not
have had an experience that may have truth or value??

Yes.
Phil #3