A TRAGEDY!

Old September 18th 03, 05:37 AM
Joy B

Default A TRAGEDY!

This happened in my hometown. It is a terrible story but one that I
believe everyone should see.

http://a.www.orlandoweather.com/weat...00/detail.html

Then go to this site to read the suicide note the father left behind.

http://www.wftv.com/news/2487605/detail.html

Here locally, we are having a hard time dealing with this, me, I have
a family member who worked with the man. It's just a little closer to
home.
Old September 18th 03, 12:40 PM
gini52

"Joy B" wrote in message
om...
This happened in my hometown. It is a terrible story but one that I
believe everyone should see.

http://a.www.orlandoweather.com/weat...00/detail.html

Then go to this site to read the suicide note the father left behind.

http://www.wftv.com/news/2487605/detail.html

Here locally, we are having a hard time dealing with this, me, I have
a family member who worked with the man. It's just a little closer to
home.

==
Thanks, Joy. This tragedy isn't real surprising.
==

Old September 19th 03, 02:48 AM
dani

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:37:28 -0700, Joy B wrote:

This happened in my hometown. It is a terrible story but one that I
believe everyone should see.

http://a.www.orlandoweather.com/weat...00/detail.html

Then go to this site to read the suicide note the father left behind.

http://www.wftv.com/news/2487605/detail.html

Here locally, we are having a hard time dealing with this, me, I have a
family member who worked with the man. It's just a little closer to home.

Sorry to hear about this. I wish you and the family well. But, sorry
doesn't exactly cut it. This is a national epidemic exacerbated solely by
the Family Kourts. These are the ones who should be held responsible.

Old September 19th 03, 06:45 AM
Chris

"Joy B" wrote in message
om...
This happened in my hometown. It is a terrible story but one that I
believe everyone should see.

http://a.www.orlandoweather.com/weat...00/detail.html

Then go to this site to read the suicide note the father left behind.

http://www.wftv.com/news/2487605/detail.html

Here locally, we are having a hard time dealing with this, me, I have
a family member who worked with the man. It's just a little closer to
home.

"....the children's mother told police her estranged husband had failed to
return their four children from court-ordered visitation...".

That speaks VOLUMES about the dirtbag mom! And then she wonders why she got
EXACTLY what she deserved.

Old September 19th 03, 07:09 AM
teachrmama

"Chris" wrote in message

"Joy B" wrote in message
om...
This happened in my hometown. It is a terrible story but one that I
believe everyone should see.

http://a.www.orlandoweather.com/weat...00/detail.html

Then go to this site to read the suicide note the father left behind.

http://www.wftv.com/news/2487605/detail.html

Here locally, we are having a hard time dealing with this, me, I have
a family member who worked with the man. It's just a little closer to
home.

"....the children's mother told police her estranged husband had failed to
return their four children from court-ordered visitation...".

That speaks VOLUMES about the dirtbag mom! And then she wonders why she

got
EXACTLY what she deserved.

WHAT!!??!! Dead children, injured children, ae your idea of appropriate
consequences? Children suffering is your idea of appropriate consequences?
Children losing siblings in terrifying ways is your idea of appropriate
consequences? You need to learn to see beyond your hate, Chris! Those
children did not deserve any of what happened!

Old September 19th 03, 07:04 PM
Joy B

"Chris" wrote in message news:wJwab.55901$cj1.27874@fed1read06...
"Joy B" wrote in message
om...
This happened in my hometown. It is a terrible story but one that I
believe everyone should see.

http://a.www.orlandoweather.com/weat...00/detail.html

Then go to this site to read the suicide note the father left behind.

http://www.wftv.com/news/2487605/detail.html

Here locally, we are having a hard time dealing with this, me, I have
a family member who worked with the man. It's just a little closer to
home.

"....the children's mother told police her estranged husband had failed to
return their four children from court-ordered visitation...".

That speaks VOLUMES about the dirtbag mom! And then she wonders why she got
EXACTLY what she deserved.

There had been a history of abuse is what the news here says. Three
weeks prior to this incident, the mother asked for an injunction
against the father for herself, and ordering supervised visitation for
the children because she was afraid he would hurt them. The judge
granted it only for her. He got to keep his visitation unsupervised
with his children. This was his first visit with them. No one deserves
to bury their children, nor do any children deserve to die, no matter
what.
Joy
---