Roll Call

Old June 10th 04, 12:47 AM
Rob and Terri

Default Roll Call

I am Terri (31) from Newmarket, Ontario, Canada, and I am a school teacher,
although currently on maternity leave (we get a year of mat. leave here in
Canada). I have been married to Rob (32) for 6 years and we have three
children. Colton Joseph is 3 1/2 and, like Kimberly's daughter, he starts
school (JK--Junior Kindergarten) in September. My twin girls Aimee Nicole
and Kylie Melissa look so identical that family and friends have trouble
telling them apart. However, their official zygosity is unknown. They were
born December 22, 2003 making them just about six months old.
I have been posting here for about 5 months making me in between a newbie
and an oldie.

Terri and Rob
Parents to:
Colton (11-29-00)
Aimee and Kylie (12-22-03)
www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aimee_kylie_colton

"Mirethy & Arjan" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

My name is Mirethy (32). I am originally from Panama. While studying in
(funny) central Texas .. Texas A&M .. I met my husband, Arjan (33). Our
daughters are Kreychelle Dabell and Draychelle Dabell, born may 12, 2003.
After 3 years trying to get pregnant, a rough pregnacy and a even worst
delivery,
we are very thankful to God for our precious daughters ..

Gr,
Mirethy

Old June 10th 04, 03:19 AM
multimom4

Janet (42 -- ouch) and Sean (41 and never lets me forget the difference),
from Sammamish, just outside Seattle, Washington state, USA. We've been
together 20 years at the end of this year, married 15. Sean works for
Boeing and I used to be in law.

After 3 years of every treatment known to man (including 3 IVFs with ICSI)
and 8 weeks of labor, drugs, hospitalizations and complete bedrest, Elliot,
Hanna and Connor appeared on 10/21/96 at 34 weeks (5-11.5, 3-9 and 5-5.5)
and spent 17, 19 and 23 days in ICU / step down. After a slow start (all
three had various therapies for about 18 months starting when they were a
year old), they have progressed more or less normally -- Hanna is still tiny
for her age but is stronger than an ox; Connor still has some speech and
fine motor deficits although the past two years his therapy thru the school
district has been working out well. They are just completing first grade in
separate classes and are always referred to by others as great kids although
they are as obstinate as heck with me (wonder where that came from ...).

Holly turned up without medical assistance (one of those "impossible"
"miracles" we all hear about but don't believe will happen to *us*) and she
was born also by elective c-section at 38w5d, on 4/4/01, weighing 8-8 --
quite a difference. Our biggest shock was when despite my c-section they
just gave us the baby and left us to it within an hour or so of the birth.
Very odd after the chaos the first time around (which included them knocking
me out and medicating me for life-threatening complications -- a fact I
never even registered at the time even though apparently I signed a consent,
and only learned in the past year!!). Holly just turned three and is still
cute as a button, though fast learning how to be as difficult as her older
sister.

With our 4.5 year gap, things have gone stunningly and extraordinarily well
amongst the children, with total, mutual adoration all round and only the
rarest moments of resentment from the older to the baby (when she takes or
breaks their stuff, basically, which happily doesn't happen much).

--Janet
Elliot, Hanna, Connor (10/21/96)
and Holly (4/4/01)

. ..

Old June 10th 04, 04:31 AM
middletree

I'm James, married to Beth, in Arlington,. TX. Our twins Abby and Jacob are
2 years 9 months tomorrow, and little Zachary was born Leap day this year.

Old June 10th 04, 04:59 AM
Andrea

Hi there-

I'm Andrea (34) and my dh is William (35). We are proud parents of fraternal
girl twins, Madison and Jordan, who are 4 years old. We live in S. Carolina.

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3/22/00

August Birthday Roll Call ChocolateTruffles Pregnancy 16 July 30th 04 05:11 AM
April Birthday Roll Call DeliciousTruffles Breastfeeding 4 March 20th 04 03:06 PM
6 month roll call Kathy Breastfeeding 10 March 16th 04 05:36 PM
5 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 13 November 12th 03 08:59 AM
8-month Roll Call! Belphoebe Breastfeeding 16 November 11th 03 05:15 PM